The Best EX ever

I say charizard ex because he has high HP and very strong attacks. FR/LG one.:)

RE:  The Best EX ever

tehkingdra said:
Suicune ex.

(pretty much the only playable ex in Unlimited besieds Vileplume)

and Wigglytuff.

Stand-alone, I would have to say that Swampert and/or Tyranitar are the best, as they are prepared for a lot of situations. But if you are talking about the ex that overall had the most impact on the game, it would be a close race between Mew ex (LM) and Blaziken ex (Magma/Aqua).

ESPEON EX!!
Jimmy Ballard made a great card FINALLY reach its potential.
hope someone can make another deck in DX-on starring it rather than always shafting it to the supporting line/tech =/

well, no doubt, it's lugia ex !!!

no other BASIC pkms can do 200 with juz 3 energies ( no flipping), and if u say ' hey thats 3 diff. energy cost !' ,hey let me tell u something : energy isnt a problem after the release of holon elec/ magton/ castform

Im so happy! I got some more boosters today and I got a zapdos ex (fr/lg) and celebi ex (UF). I dont play the game and I collect the cards for the pictures. So I am going to say my favourite ex is articuno (fr/lg). I also like umbreon ex, altaria ex and suicune ex.

Best: T-tar ex, Swampert EX, Blaziken EX
Biggest Impact: Mew EX, Blaziken EX, Blastoise EX, Steelix EX (counting this season;))

Arcanine out.

I honestly believe gardevoir ex had an unbelievable impact, it might not be the strongest or anything, but it can do near unlimited damage and had 2 supreme moves
mew ex most certainly had a serious impact, aldo it can be OHKO'ed easily, it has endless potential
I think we can't deny that steelix and blaziken ex are 2 of the strongest exes ever
ofcourse, lugia has the strongest attack, and a useful power, but that's all -_-
in power overall, it's ofcourse T-tar ex
I think every ex has a way in which it can be really powerful, but I think those are really the strongest ex.

The best ex eh...Thats a tough one. Strongest...by damage, lugia. By effect, T-tar ex (UF). Power....Power, blastiose. Body...Mew. My personal favorite....amphy ex...

Back