The Lv.X~

123.jpg

SW one is the best!
Magmortar works like this really well!

3-3-1 Magmortar SW(not MT)
2-2 PK Delcatty
2-1-2 Typhlosion MT
3 Smeargle SW

"Smeargle gets you energy!Delcatty discards it and draws 3 cards,Typhlosion brings it back and attaches to Magmortar! And Magmortar hits for alot of damage for one energy!"

Magmortar Lv.X is great to have for burn purposes and because since he can use bodies from Magmortar every time you attach to him you remove 2! Plus it is good and has more HP! And Flame Buster discards energies! Which in this case Typhlosion brings back and attaches!

mustangqb13 said:
Magmortar Lv.X is great to have for burn purposes and because since he can use bodies from Magmortar every time you attach to him you remove 2! Plus it is good and has more HP! And Flame Buster discards energies! Which in this case Typhlosion brings back and attaches!

I know it's really awesome, but I don't have it, unfortunately. Could I still run a Magmortar deck?

Yea you can still play Magmortar just be sure to play 4-4 Magmortar SW,NO MAGBY!!!!

Ok.

I know I've been asking alot, but could you give me a good trainer line for T2 decks, Banette and Venomoth in perticular.

Ok you are never asking to much I love helping you out!

3 Celios
3 Mentor
2 Scott
2 Castaway
3 Cessation
2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake Boundary
3 Quick Ball
3 Night Mainteneance
3 ER2
3 TGM
2 TGW
1 Copycat
4 TVR
3 Potion

Hey anytime dude! Don't be afraid to contact me through PM with any types of questions you have! :)

Anything else?

That trainer line I gave you is for T2 Banette!

mustangqb13 said:
Hey anytime dude! Don't be afraid to contact me through PM with any types of questions you have! :)

Anything else?

That trainer line I gave you is for T2 Banette!

Actually, that trainer line you gave is not really good for a T2 deck(no offense) because it has a lot of Supporters which may eventually slow down the setup of the deck. A Ball Engine is better for a T2 deck which it has a lot of trainers & a few Supporters only...

Well, let me answer a few things.

DWD can be run either 4-3-1 or 4-2-2. It doesn't really matter. What does matter is running 4 Absol.

Magmortar works very well. The Lv.X is just a bonus. It can run solidly with or without the Magmortar. You just might have better KO's with the possibility of a 100 damage.

abaxter94 said:

DWD can be run either 4-3-1 or 4-2-2. It doesn't really matter. What does matter is running 4 Absol.

Magmortar works very well. The Lv.X is just a bonus. It can run solidly with or without the Magmortar. You just might have better KO's with the possibility of a 100 damage.

Ok, thanks for that information?

PPM, could you give me the ball engine list? I know it contains Quick Ball and Dusk Ball, but whatelse?

2 Decks that OWN without Rare Candy:

1.) Quickenette. Yeah. It's fast, kicks butt, and just kicks butt!
2.) Quicketune. See above reason.

Dudeman1993 said:
2 Decks that OWN without Rare Candy:

1.) Quickenette. Yeah. It's fast, kicks butt, and just kicks butt!
2.) Quicketune. See above reason.

I'm going to run DWD, or at least that's probable.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
abaxter94 said:

Ok, thanks for that information?

PPM, could you give me the ball engine list? I know it contains Quick Ball and Dusk Ball, but whatelse?

Click here...

Thanks for that list, PPM! I really helped me.

And a note to all: I am not a n00b at the TCG, I just live 100 miles from the nearest league, so this is the only place I can go to learn all about the metagame decks. Without this site, I would be nowhere.

That's why i ask a bunch of questions about trainer lines and Pokemon lines.

Back