Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Feraligatr vs. Ursaring

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Which of these do you think would look the best, like in the anime or whatever. Like which would be coolest to watch? Try not to think too much on type advantages, we're just thinking about which would be the coolest to see clash, ignoring types.

I also didn't include legendaries. All the fanboys would go "OMG MEWTWO lets vote fer that!!!"

I'd be one of them...

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
I voted for Tyranitar and Aggron personally. I think since they both use physical attacks so much it would be a great brawl.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Scyther vs Kabutops for me. I've always been a fan of the two scythe Pokemon.. although you'd probably get scratched just watching the fight...

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Even though this choice isn't up there, but Tyranitar vs. Dragonite would be pure awesome. They are both the huge beasts of GSC.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
GODZILLA said:
Even though this choice isn't up there, but Tyranitar vs. Dragonite would be pure awesome. They are both the huge beasts of GSC.

I actually thought of that but I thought it would be a little unfair since Dragonite is fast and can fly. I'm thinking of anime here remember, not in the GBA games.

I'm surprised that Houndoom vs. Mightyena is doing so well...

Hakking

Aspiring Trainer
Gyarados and Steelix would be pretty cool. Each can hit the other with effective attacks. And the visuals for battling serpents would make for some great images. Not my favorite monsters, though.

Thunderbird

...wants an anti-power deck...
I voted vor Tyranitar vs Aggron. A pure power battle!
I like both of them but I think Tyranitar's gonna win!

Thunderbird

...wants an anti-power deck...
Yes, Aggron has doubled weakness against Earthquake. Only a fast Metal-attack or Earthquake could cause some Damage to Tyranitar.

Typhlosion ex fans

NO1 typhlosion and mew fans
Salamence and Dragonite!!Wow, two dragon type and powerful stage 2 pokemon flying in the sky battle.Can't imagine it!

But why this poll didn't has mew VS mewtwo?Why?That's the best 1 on 1 battle I had ever seen.

Lord9511

Typhlosion ex fans said:
Salamence and Dragonite!!Wow, two dragon type and powerful stage 2 pokemon flying in the sky battle.Can't imagine it!

But why this poll didn't has mew VS mewtwo?Why?That's the best 1 on 1 battle I had ever seen.

He hasn't included Legendaries. But Mew and Mew2 would battle 4ever or until the end of the time xD!!!!

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Yeah, I decided not to include any legendaries since people would just automatically vote for them.

Besides, you wanna see Mew vs. Mewtwo just go watch the movie again...

Blaziken

Aspiring Trainer
I think Salamence vs Dragonite because they're both very strong dragons and have type disavantages against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.