Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Juliacoolo, Nov 13, 2010.

1. MystikX Aspiring Trainer
    MystikX

Yeah, he's not the only one, though. Since that was late 2012, it was around the time where he was recovering from losing his wife who died shortly after giving birth to his twins, so throughout the event there were donation boxes that players could put money in to help support him. There were also special events that had all proceeds go towards him as well, and a total of 7 voice actors from across the franchise were there: Dan Green, Mike Pollock, Wayne Grayson, Erica Schroder, Greg Abbey, Ted Lewis, and Darren Dunstan. I managed to get a large handful of cards autographed by all of them.

Celty likes this.

2. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

I remember when basically all the mods uploaded pictures of themselves here like a sort of rite of passage. :p FSR I do find it interesting seeing what other members look like, but I guess it's a little unfair if I don't upload myself as well. So here, have a pretty generic looking teenager! >~>
    [​IMG]
    I also can't take selfies very well, lol.

3. Mora Chaotic Neutral
    Mora

Not the picture I had of you in my head, but nice. Like the hair!

Also for the record, I hadn't uploaded a picture of myself either...

Celever likes this.
  4. juunkmilk 3nd coming
    juunkmilk

good to see everyone
    heres one from n.y.e.
    [​IMG]
    tough meta in new mexico

5. Haunted Water DEFT Lunar
    Haunted Water

1466278628472-1291388205.jpg
    In case the veterans forgot my smug mug

PMJ, Equinox and Athena like this.
  6. homeofmew PokéBeach's Mathematician
    homeofmew

Advanced Member Member

7. Jiggling Jigglypuff Aspiring Trainer
    Jiggling Jigglypuff

Here is a pic of me. I was going to use it for my avatar but since there is this thread you can all see what I look like here with this one post and put it with all my other posts. Now I can get a Jigglypuff avatar.

[​IMG]

Celever, Haunted Water and bbninjas like this.
  8. StriatonIsMagic I'll Never Forget This Day
    StriatonIsMagic

*spits out water* Man, that's a good picture. I'd enter that in some sort of photography competition.

9. King Arceus Aspiring Trainer
    King Arceus

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

10. DarkMatterGaming "Wait, he's not dead?"
    DarkMatterGaming

My girlfriend took this picture while having a Skype call...

11. Equinox Stallwart Player
    Equinox

Me and my gecko! Just figured I'd give a summer update :)

[​IMG]

12. PikaMasterJesi Super Rhythmic Robot
    PikaMasterJesi

So today, I ended up on the Pokkén LCQ stream, and they ended up doing facecams, so here's a screenshot I got from my segment.
    if you're trying to find pictures of girl me, fudge you.
    Yeah, I know. It's a horrible picture, and I even zoomed in on my browser. This was all I could get, though. One thing to note is that whenever I'm out places, I'll have headphones with me, and I'll also have my Villager/Benjamin Cloviet crochet doll with me. Anyways, this is actually one of the better pictures I have of me, as my others are a bit meh and I don't have many pictures of myself to begin with. I guess enjoy?
    I find it kinda funny how face-revealing is the last thing I'd consider doing despite being the first thing encouraged in this thread, but people saw me on the LCQ stream, so I might as well. Like in the spoiler, I guess enjoy? That sounds weird, but you get the point.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    scattered mind, bbninjas and Athena like this.
  13. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

What's summer for if not to make mistakes without the school getting up in your business about it? :U
    [​IMG]
    Though I actually like it, I doubt that school will let me keep it this way. I'll probably have to go blonde again in a few weeks. :p

14. King Arceus Aspiring Trainer
    King Arceus

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Me at Worlds.

[​IMG]

15. PikaMasterJesi Super Rhythmic Robot
    PikaMasterJesi

Picture Day was at school the other day and I found my yearbook photo from last year.
    go away

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    King Arceus likes this.
  16. Higliphics Competitive TCG Player
    Higliphics

I guess I'll bring the thread back to life for a second. I'm newer to PokeBeach, so I'm going through some of the older forums. Nice to "meet" you all!

Attached Files:

17. TheSceptileMaster Gastrodon ate my cake
    TheSceptileMaster

This is me, my sister was going to be in the photo but she proved to be too funny and in laughter to take a picture
    Edit:
    My sister finally proved to be calm, so here is TheSceptileMaster and the soon to be TheBlazikenMaster together!

EDIT: Whatttttt, so many likes. well thanks

Attached Files:

18. orthusaku Aspiring Trainer
    orthusaku

Here is a photo from me at US nationals 2016. edit: I'm the guy in the pokemon shirt, the other guy is my brother who got permission from his wife to drive up from TN just hang out.
    14650188_1797523213856385_6150713046900318180_n.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    bbninjas likes this.
  19. HappyBear Aspiring Trainer
    HappyBear

Nice to meet everyone I'm 10 and I sort of just started playing Pokemon. I made my first deck and I was looking for some advice on it.
    Thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    ZygardeChronicles likes this.
  20. Merovingian Expanded Extraordinaire
    Merovingian

Articles Head Member

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails