Pokémon Migrated

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Your team is extremely basic. It's a good team but there is nothing special about it in any way. I don't understand why or how you got to 2.1k; maybe it was because the time zone you ladder on is extremely inactive? I'm not really sure. Literally the only thing unique or that stands out about your team is the 0 IV Primal Groudon, which is pretty clever, but it's also situational as to when it will actually be relevant. Your team is simply a run-of-the-mill bulky offense that many people have played but few have been successful with. I'll give you credit for that; however, the fact that this is your only team doesn't say much of anything regarding your actual skill as a player. This isn't to say you aren't good; you most certainly are. But my point is that you overrate yourself. You put yourself on this pedestal that you really haven't earned. The Anything Goes (or Pure Pokemon as you call it) ladder is ridden with extremely bad and cancerous players and teams with very few outliers. You haven't proven yourself when it comes to the rest of the AG player base. Also I love how you have no replays of me on there, with me being a casual (and occasionally tryhard) ladder player while you have inferior players on there such as CloudHou and Hansakien. While you have beaten me a couple times, they were due to me not playing optimally (which credit to you for capitalizing off of it). I've also beaten you and your team my fair share of times. It isn't a team that anyone should be sweating over, and you need to step down off of this pedestal you've put yourself on, because you don't deserve to be there.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Your team is extremely basic. It's a good team but there is nothing special about it in any way. I don't understand why or how you got to 2.1k; maybe it was because the time zone you ladder on is extremely inactive? I'm not really sure. Literally the only thing unique or that stands out about your team is the 0 IV Primal Groudon, which is pretty clever, but it's also situational as to when it will actually be relevant. Your team is simply a run-of-the-mill bulky offense that many people have played but few have been successful with. I'll give you credit for that; however, the fact that this is your only team doesn't say much of anything regarding your actual skill as a player. This isn't to say you aren't good; you most certainly are. But my point is that you overrate yourself. You put yourself on this pedestal that you really haven't earned. The Anything Goes (or Pure Pokemon as you call it) ladder is ridden with extremely bad and cancerous players and teams with very few outliers. You haven't proven yourself when it comes to the rest of the AG player base. Also I love how you have no replays of me on there, with me being a casual (and occasionally tryhard) ladder player while you have inferior players on there such as CloudHou and Hansakien. While you have beaten me a couple times, they were due to me not playing optimally (which credit to you for capitalizing off of it). I've also beaten you and your team my fair share of times. It isn't a team that anyone should be sweating over, and you need to step down off of this pedestal you've put yourself on, because you don't deserve to be there.
Get #1 on the ladder and then you can post this. Also interesting to me that you made an account just to shit on this guy's triumph. AG is full of gimmicks lower down but in the higher echelons of the ladder it's all serious players, and at #1 it definitely is. Timezones have nothing to do with it, there isn't a particular part of the world that's bad at Pokémon. You seem real salty haha.

This team looks really cool and I've been meaning to get into AG so I'm gonna steal it U: There's a lot of choices I certainly wouldn't have made when building a team (2 Arceus seems mad to me) but clearly it works, congratulations on topping the ladder! I haven't topped a ladder since Gen V haha.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Get #1 on the ladder and then you can post this. Also interesting to me that you made an account just to shit on this guy's triumph. AG is full of gimmicks lower down but in the higher echelons of the ladder it's all serious players, and at #1 it definitely is. Timezones have nothing to do with it, there isn't a particular part of the world that's bad at Pokémon. You seem real salty haha.

This team looks really cool and I've been meaning to get into AG so I'm gonna steal it U: There's a lot of choices I certainly wouldn't have made when building a team (2 Arceus seems mad to me) but clearly it works, congratulations on topping the ladder! I haven't topped a ladder since Gen V haha.
It's extremely clear you don't know either me or this guy at all. I, in fact, HAVE peaked at #1 on the ladder and made an RMT on Smogon for it. This guy here is banned from Smogon and is locked from talking on Pokemon Showdown because he is a cancerous presence, doxxing several people in chat. He's not a good person and quite frankly deserves to finally hear this.

Celever

Wheeeee~
It's extremely clear you don't know either me or this guy at all. I, in fact, HAVE peaked at #1 on the ladder and made an RMT on Smogon for it. This guy here is banned from Smogon and is locked from talking on Pokemon Showdown because he is a cancerous presence, doxxing several people in chat. He's not a good person and quite frankly deserves to finally hear this.
Our forum isn't the place to air your dirty laundry. Speak to him in private.

And how would I know either of you?

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Our forum isn't the place to air your dirty laundry. Speak to him in private.

And how would I know either of you?
If I could speak to him in private, I most certainly would. I have no means of doing that however. He unfriended me on Discord a while back for reasons still unknown (I hadn’t been very unfriendly toward him up until this point) and there’s no other place where I can have a private discourse with him. And I don’t expect you to know either of us, but if you knew him and what he’s done, you would ban him from your forum too, as smogon has done.

Celever

Wheeeee~
If I could speak to him in private, I most certainly would. I have no means of doing that however. He unfriended me on Discord a while back for reasons still unknown (I hadn’t been very unfriendly toward him up until this point) and there’s no other place where I can have a private discourse with him. And I don’t expect you to know either of us, but if you knew him and what he’s done, you would ban him from your forum too, as smogon has done.
Our forum has private messages, and afaik no block function. Try it.

Also, what harm does it actually do him posting his team here? You've gone about this the wrong way.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Our forum has private messages, and afaik no block function. Try it.

Also, what harm does it actually do him posting his team here? You've gone about this the wrong way.
I could argue you have also gone about this the wrong way. If my comment bothered you that much, you could have either deleted it and we both move on with our lives or you DM me privately as you’ve just described. Then neither of us would have felt the need to flood this thread.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I could argue you have also gone about this the wrong way. If my comment bothered you that much, you could have either deleted it and we both move on with our lives or you DM me privately as you’ve just described. Then neither of us would have felt the need to flood this thread.
I resigned from being a mod years ago else I would've done.

Accept your failing in this situation and learn from it.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
I resigned from being a mod years ago else I would've done.

Accept your failing in this situation and learn from it.
Yet you still don’t privately DM me. Why don’t you also learn from your failure and DM me if you wish to continue this? You can’t tell me to stop and then not stop yourself.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
dude calm down

there is no reason why he should not post his thread here

what I see is a well written thread being hated on by some salty guy

so stop hating on him

Celever

Wheeeee~
Yet you still don’t privately DM me. Why don’t you also learn from your failure and DM me if you wish to continue this? You can’t tell me to stop and then not stop yourself.
What do I have to PM you about? I have no interest in this situation other than you leaving the thread alone.

By all means, please post in other threads on our forum and be a useful member. Otherwise, I don't see that your time spent creating an account here is worth it. Not to mention stalking some guy around the internet is really immature and somewhat threatening. I'm sorry you used to be friends and he's now blocked you; if you want someone to talk to about it, see a counselor.

Him posting a thread here does no harm or damage to anyone, and all of the drama has been caused by you. Seems counter-intuitive to your intention, yes? So you don't need to carry on.

In regards to flooding the thread, I will ask a mod to delete all of these posts here (and edit mine to be a normal one line reply) at some point, so long as you won't come back and clutter it again with your bad attitude. Deal?

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
You both are prompting me to continue posting. You know if you both would stop I would also stop. What’s happened has happened. You both are the reason this is dragging on for as long as it has. I’m going to respond if you guys keep responding. The fact that you are so ignorant to this baffles me. I’m not going to apologize for what I said or did, if that’s what you’re fishing for. Now if you guys will leave it alone then I will also. You’re the reason this has blown up as big as it has. I’m not just gonna sit here and take this.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
I understand defending someone whom you deem is “innocent”, but if you’re gonna start a war you gotta know how to end it too. Cuz this is a war you will not win.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Also I’m not “stalking” this guy. Someone posted this RMT in a public discord server and I looked at it. You’re just assuming Shit that isn’t true.

Celever

Wheeeee~
You both are prompting me to continue posting. You know if you both would stop I would also stop. What’s happened has happened. You both are the reason this is dragging on for as long as it has. I’m going to respond if you guys keep responding. The fact that you are so ignorant to this baffles me. I’m not going to apologize for what I said or did, if that’s what you’re fishing for. Now if you guys will leave it alone then I will also. You’re the reason this has blown up as big as it has. I’m not just gonna sit here and take this.
Me: "Stop posting"
You: "You're prompting me to keep posting"
:thinking:
I understand defending someone whom you deem is “innocent”, but if you’re gonna start a war you gotta know how to end it too. Cuz this is a war you will not win.
Woah when did this turn into a war? I wore a white poppy on Remembrance Sunday so I guess now I'm a fraud :'(
Also I’m not “stalking” this guy. Someone posted this RMT in a public discord server and I looked at it. You’re just assuming Shit that isn’t true.
I know for a fact that isn't true because this subforum is dead as hell. Either you stalked him round the internet or one of your friends did and posted it in the Discord server, at which point you decided to take it upon yourself to shit all over this guy's team and thread. If you must know, I was at one point a very noteworthy member of Smogon too, so I know the culture there. Stalking some guy who got banned round the internet and seeing where else they post, especially a former friend, is the culture to a tee, so you're not fooling anyone.
I fudging hate people who just assume shit without any fudging context.
Then the Internet really isn't the place for you bro

I'm happy to end this whenever you are because you clearly don't know what posting on the Internet is like and to be one of those old salty vets, I've been around a lot longer than you have, and I do. If you want, PM me and I'll teach you how to not get people riled up and look like a troll, both of which are what you're doing right now -- in fact, throw in creep for good measure on account of the stalking. However, you're not coming out of this looking good so I'd quit while you're somewhat ahead.

No one cares about the context because it didn't happen on our site. Good day.

NOTE: I would stop posting and have all of the posts in this thread deleted if I had confidence you wouldn't use up more mod time by posting as soon as they're deleted. I don't have that confidence, so you're gonna have to promise not to post so that when you do you're losing even more face. Otherwise, we'll get mods involved and you'll just be banned if you post in here after they're deleted lol.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Aspiring Trainer
Me: "Stop posting"
You: "You're prompting me to keep posting"
:thinking:

Woah when did this turn into a war? I wore a white poppy on Remembrance Sunday so I guess now I'm a fraud :'(

I know for a fact that isn't true because this subforum is dead as hell. Either you stalked him round the internet or one of your friends did and posted it in the Discord server, at which point you decided to take it upon yourself to shit all over this guy's team and thread. If you must know, I was at one point a very noteworthy member of Smogon too, so I know the culture there. Stalking some guy who got banned round the internet and seeing where else they post, especially a former friend, is the culture to a tee, so you're not fooling anyone.

Then the Internet really isn't the place for you bro

I'm happy to end this whenever you are because you clearly don't know what posting on the Internet is like and to be one of those old salty vets, I've been around a lot longer than you have, and I do. If you want, PM me and I'll teach you how to not get people riled up and look like a troll, both of which are what you're doing right now -- in fact, throw in creep for good measure on account of the stalking. However, you're not coming out of this looking good so I'd quit while you're somewhat ahead.

No one cares about the context because it didn't happen on our site. Good day.
You have every right to call me a troll or whatever, but I did not stalk this person. The fact you continue to accuse me of such is extremely offensive to me. You have every right to question my character, but this assumption also causes me to question yours. I don’t know how this RMT got found but it got posted in the actual Anything Goes discord and I looked at it. Also, I posted my post. So fudging what? You didn’t have to respond. Did I have to post my comment? No, but I did. What are you gonna do about it? I’m not gonna redact what I said. Now this is the last thing I intend to post. As far as me prompting you to post, you got me there; but everything else I will defend with my core. I’m not gonna apologize for anything I said. Good day, and f**k you.

Celever

Wheeeee~
You have every right to call me a troll or whatever, but I did not stalk this person. The fact you continue to accuse me of such is extremely offensive to me. You have every right to question my character, but this assumption also causes me to question yours. I don’t know how this RMT got found but it got posted in the actual Anything Goes discord and I looked at it. Also, I posted my post. So fudging what? You didn’t have to respond. Did I have to post my comment? No, but I did. What are you gonna do about it? I’m not gonna redact what I said. Now this is the last thing I intend to post. As far as me prompting you to post, you got me there; but everything else I will defend with my core. I’m not gonna apologize for anything I said. Good day, and f**k you.
You don't need to apologise for anything because again, I have no investment in this situation besides you leaving everything alone. However, the fact that you took the time to make an account on this forum and antagonise this member in a very aggressive post unprovoked does say a lot about your character, and is by any means stalking. You didn't find out where he lived, but you still went to his house and insulted him after you found his address, and your act is far more egregious than whoever posted this thread in the AG Discord.

What I'm gonna do about it is ask for your posts to be deleted. Don't repost them.

Reflect on your actions and have a nice day. Making mistakes like this is fine as long as you accept the wrongdoing and learn.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
These forms are about positive criticism; if you dont have any way to postitively improve the team/deck/discussion then dont post

there is really no reason to complain, you are the one who started this and celever has respectfully argued with you and all you do is ignore his comments and continue to be a negative person

so please calm down, it makes me sad that this is the most active thread this part of the forum has seen for a while and its just you bullying the writer