BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Looking for a triple battle, legends allowed, flat battle.

Sure, I'll battle you :3 I haven't done a triple battle before :3

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Alright, can you battle now? I can also trade you your Dragonair and Larvatar (egg) before/after.

Sure, we can have the battle now :3 That's fine with me ^^

We can do the trade afterwards, but do you have the other Pokemon?

Not yet, sorry. (It's been raining all week, and now it's finally sunny, and I've been going outside, non-stop!) Do you use voice chat?

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Not yet, sorry. (It's been raining all week, and now it's finally sunny, and I've been going outside, non-stop!) Do you use voice chat?

Its cool :3 I can wait until you get the other four :3 No worries ^^ I can use voice chat ^^

I can understand what you mean by non-stop raining. It just wouldn't stop where I live. But now its sunny here too :3

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
So battle now?

Just curious, you live in Ohio? You don't have to answer if you don't want though.

Yup, I have your friend code in my palpad :3

Yes, I live in Ohio ^^

Alright, It'll be a minute, but just wait in the wifi room, because I have to get off the computer.

Ah. Weather is always the worst in Ohio, at least in my eyes.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Alright, It'll be a minute, but just wait in the wifi room, because I have to get off the computer.

Ah. Weather is always the worst in Ohio, at least in my eyes.

Okay :3

Tell me about it. Its rainy one day, cold the other, and maybe sunny before the cycle starts again XD

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Alright, headed to the wifi room, and off the computer, I can do rematches with other rules as well.

That was awesome! That battle was really close :3

I'd be happy to battle with you again. Just I need to charge my DS now. Once I entered the Wi-Fi room with my Pokemon, my light started to become red.

Ah. That's why I was up in my room charging when we were battling. But I'm gonna be training some Pokemon tonight, so maybe tomorrow?

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Ah. That's why I was up in my room charging when we were battling. But I'm gonna be training some Pokemon tonight, so maybe tomorrow?

Okay, sounds like a plan ^^ We can battle tomorrow. Just as long as its not stormy out.

zoruasnivyluver i have a few things to tell you. 1. i will battle you 2. i will try to get a shiny zorua for you. and 3. how do you put your pokefarm pokemon in your signature oh and could you help me hatch my egg.

igotatebyamagikarp said:
zoruasnivyluver i have a few things to tell you. 1. i will battle you 2. i will try to get a shiny zorua for you. and 3. how do you put your pokefarm pokemon in your signature oh and could you help me hatch my egg.

Battle~Yes
Shiny Zorua~Sweet! I can get you quite a few rare baby Pokemon.
Pokefarm link~Go to your Egg/Pokemon's summary, and click display, it'll give you links. You copy and paste the one that says, [bb code] in front of it, or it'll say something like that.
Egg~Already clicked, and I'll try to click it everyday!

I will battle anyone if they want right now. Just relaxing before I start drawing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back