Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because needs moar Daft Punk helmet. :p
Double banned because I like the idea, you should do something along the lines of what Yoshidude did.
Triple banned because Good luck. :3

Banned because that's awesome, Hatman, but I'd put it in a spoiler because of its length. ;)

Banned because spoiler is now there. Double banned because I didn't realize that Yoshi did anything until SL mantioned it. Thats the first time I've checked the Writer's Corner in 3402789560278637 years.

Banned because I have so much college homework to do these next two days. >_> Beware my "dmaster SMASH!!!!!!!" O_O

dmaster out.

Banned because whenever I do something for someone, they go offline before they see it.

Banned because that's like the best WiiWare game ever. Highly recommend it.

dmaster out.

Banned because I'm working on a Pokedex project to draw every existing Pokemon either traditionally or digitally and upload it to the Internet.

Banned because I got World of Goo for iPad. I figured that $5 would be cheaper than the WiiWare version, and imo iPad is easier to control. I don't have a very steady hand on the Wii.

Banned because the quality of the original Planet of the Apes makes me shudder.
Doubly banned because we're dominating in H&H! ;)

Banned because I'm going to league in an hour

Double banned because I want a new pair of headphones

Triple banned because I'll probably buy a pair later today

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because the quality of the original Planet of the Apes makes me shudder.
Banned because they made a remake of it in 2001, but I still want them to reboot the franchise altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back