Writing [] The Aspects: Blackout [] (( A pokemon fanfic :D ))

Martainia

Has A Delivery
H'lo everyone, thanks for popping in to see what's going on in here. :B
This is a little story/project I've been messing with for a little while. The story itself is entirely my own idea. It's not based off of any pre-existing story. (As far as I know. :[ )
And um... yeah. So. Here we go...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The Pokemon Aspect Project
By: Matt Clark : ]

INTRODUCTION

The world of Pokemon, as we know, is a wonderful and grand planet made up by 4 discovered regions, The Kanto region, home of the most highly changed pokemon, Johto, the region of wonder and ideals, Hoenn, home to the world’s foundations and structure, and Sinnoh, The Alpha region, where it all began. We also know both that 1) Arceus created this world, and 2) We thrive in life upon it. The story that I am about to tell you, is about the third and forth supreme facts of the Pokemon world. 3) Arceus created another world of pokemon, and 4) We also, live upon it.

PART ONE:: BEGINNINGS

CHAPTER ONE

“Ahaha! It’s fine, Thomas. I went through the same ordeal when Frieda was giving birth to Freux. You’ll both make it through this just fine…” said a calming Fred. Thomas and his Nidoking, Goliath, were waiting impatiently outside the hospital doors, as his wife, Tiffany, was giving birth to their first child, whom was said to be a boy.

“One can only hope. I just wish I could be there, you know? When it happens.”

“Trust me, you’ll know when it does. Haha! My wife made sure of tha-”

“THOMAAAASSS!” came a shriek from inside the building. “That’s my queue!” cringed Thomas, bursting through the door and bowling over some bystanders in the process. He knew the exact room, as should be expected, but it was still two stories up, and all the way down the hall. He had only heard her because the window had been opened in the room next door. He came out of the stairwell, exasperated, and sprinted the rest of the way. Upon reaching the door, he heard a small cry, and then a giggle.

He had missed his child’s birth.

Slowly, he creaked the door open and peaked inside, Goliath close behind. The room was mostly white, with touches of blue and red on tables and chairs. The lights were all off now, and the window was allowing in the small traces of illumination. The air inside was crisp and clean, and extraordinarily comforting. Thomas saw his wife. In Tiffany’s arms, was a baby boy. He had a small trace of dark blonde hair, and a look of curiosity. Unlike most newborns, he didn’t cry either. In fact, he often giggled and smiled. Tiffany looked up from the life she had just brought into the world, and spoke softly and calmly to Thomas.

“Come here. Let’s let your son get some time with you, as well.” she said. Thomas walked slowly, with a look of apology on his face, but soon forgot it when his eyes met his newborn son’s. “Ah… the newest addition to the Ferun family… Hey, little guy!” He smiled with obvious jubilation. “Well, dear, what do you have in mind for a name?” Asked his wife. Her Nidoqueen, Empress, whom was currently cuddling with Goliath, stopped and looked at Thomas with the same interested expression as Tiffany. “A…a name? Already…?”

Goliath dropped his face into his palm.

“Oh come on…you must have something in mind…?” said the worn out woman. The father thought deeply as he stared at the baby. His tail swayed in time with his steps towards the window, and he said aloud, perking up, “Tayn. We shall call him Tayn.” He looked back to see his wife’s approval, and the sun reflected on the tip of his horn. Tiffany grinned. “I like it. Tayn Ferun.”

The doctor came in, carrying a small red and blue box, about the same size box that your average wedding ring comes in. “I hate to interrupt… But I am sure you’re all eager to know your son’s aspect, are you not?” he interjected. Thomas’ face lit up even more.
“But of course! Goliath-”

“And Empress.” piped Tiffany.

“Haha… Yes, if you two would be so kind?”

The two pokemon nodded and trotted to the doctor, who leaned back in fear, as did his Venonat. They took the box and together, brought it to Tayn.” Thomas opened it, took the small, green whistle that was inside, and handed it to Tayn. As if he knew exactly what to do, Tayn held it in both hands and blew hard. Into the wrong end… The result was an odd cry, that sounded like a choking Caterpie. The doctor frowned. Turned the whistle around, and Tayn tried again. No sound was heard. None at all. “Great!” said the doctor suddenly with a cheery expression. His Venonat took the whistle and the box, and returned outside the room. “His partner should arrive any time between now and two days. You two enjoy your new life!”

“Thanks,” they both replied, and left behind the doctor.

Outside, not far away, the ground wiggled beside the road. A Sandshrew crawled out of the ground and twitched its nose.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Wewt. That's chapter one. Please lemme know what you think.
and yes, it does get interesting. The first chapter's always a bit...simple. xD

Thankies!
-Mart~

I may just be impatient, but I haven't gotten any replies yet.
So... I'm gonna post Chapter 2! ^^

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

CHAPTER TWO

In the beginning, Arceus used the majority of his powers to create our world. He first created Palkia, to master and control space, and later Dialga, to give the space time, and function. Soon after came Groudon , Kyogre, and Rayquaaza. The new trio would gain control over land, sea, and sky, respectively. Arceus was pleased, and so created more pokemon to inhabit his world. And with them came Shaymin, the aspect of life, and Giratina, the aspect of death. Arceus used all but the last of his strength to clone the world, and inhabit each with human kind. With the humans, came Mesprite, Azelf, and Uxie to manage the human mind. The first world, was meant for humans to rule supreme. The second, to give pokemon the authority. We shall call the second planet, “Gaia”.

In Gaia, pokemon are a human’s leader, however, they are also the human’s best friend, which can turn pokemon against their human’s enemies. When a Gaian child is born, they receive a specific whistle, depending on the region they live on. When they blow the whistle, though no sound is heard, a pokemon matching the human the most is called, and begins an arduous journey to its human counterpart. This pokemon is known as the human’s “aspect”, and the human, over time, adapts the same characteristics as his or her pokemon, though never reaching the same potential.

As a result of the aspect system, two castes have been formed; Those who are accepted by their parents, and those who aren’t, most often because of the pokemon that was chosen for them. They are called “Yurians” and “Norians” respectively. Norians are composed of people and pokemon from all around the globe, and no two are allowed to become mates, for they would become Yurians. And so, the Norians are a harsh people, with little feelings for others, and great respect for fellow caste members. The social order has been retained in this way for hundreds of years, and little has been done to correct that.

13 years after Tayn’s birth, we join him again, as he now has a five-year-old sister, given an odd aspect, considering the region, Kanto, that they live in. Tanya, his sister, has the aspect of the Trapinch. She also has a mental disability.

“Shiv, let’s go! We’re gonna be late, again!” Tayn was jogging down the hill towards his house. He was about to be late for dinner, for the third time in a week. *As if it’s my fault. You’re the one who kept urging more battles with Shara…* Came his Sandshrew’s telepathic reply. He could smell the stew coming out of the oven, slow-cooked to perfection. He exploded through the door, nearly knocking off its hinges. Again. He saw his family just sitting down and he joined them. “Glad you could make it,” said his mom. “I thought for a second that Tanya was going to get your bed again.”

“Hey, Mom… Hey, Tanya, hello, Dad.” Tayn gasped with dismay.

“Hewo, Tay-tay!” Tanya exclaimed happily. Tanya rarely spoke clearly and was often solemn when Tayn wasn’t around, but when he was, she almost came across as healthy as anyone else. Goliath was outside, enjoying the nice night. Empress walked into the kitchen with the stew, and placed it in front of Thomas. Tanya’s Trapinch, Stacy, waddled into her lap, and she giggled.

After dinner, Tayn left almost immediately after helping with the dishes. “What’s he been doing with all his time, anyway…?” Thomas asked his wife. “Oh, he’s been going out to meet up with that Shara girl across town. Arc knows why he’s in such a rush every time. Maybe Shiv is behind it, eh, who knows?”

“Shara, eh? That little fiery girl? Should I give him “the talk”? Thomas said casually.

Tiffany just looked at him blankly and sighed. “I hardly think that has much to do with it.”

“Ah, but you admit it has something to do with it.”

“Hahahmm…” she thought to herself. I dunno, she doesn’t seem like his type. She’s a jumpy vulpix aspect. He’s just a quiet Sandshrew aspect.” She put the last of the dishes away and told her husband she was going out with Empress to pick some things up from the Pokemart.

Tayn ran with Shiv close behind, back down the other side of the hill, towards an alley in the city. Shara was right there to greet them with her Vulpix, Kindle. “Looking forward to it?” she asked him. “Of course I am! What do you think we’ve been training for!?” he replied, exhilarated. “Great, then let’s go in. Stick with me, they’re a little rough on newbies.”

The two walked farther down the alley and walked through a door disguised as part of the brick wall. A tough looking guy, probably around 18, was guarding the place, but moved aside as Shara came in. He gave Kindle a pat and asked, “He with you?” looking at Tayn.

“Yep. His first time.” she replied. Tayn and Shiv kept close to Shara, and managed their way through some hallways, until they reached a door beating with music and voice. They entered in, and Shara turned to Tayn saying, “We’re just in time!” “Oh, um…good.” Tayn shuttered, unsure of the place, but very curious to explore it. The room was dark, with spotlights swaying across the crowds. There were a few stands and seats, but for the most part, large groups of people were just standing and cheering. In the center of the Mob, was a cleared area, like a stage. Although it looked more like… *An arena?* Spoke Shiv, wide-eyed. A man stepped into the arena, and everyone shut their mouths and looked at him.

He grabbed a loudspeaker and shouted, “All right, Viridian City!!! Are ya’ll ready for this year’s annual, Underground Brawler’s Tournament!?”

The crowd cheered.

Tayn twitched.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

;D some stuffs going on now. wahoo. xB

-Mart~

I love it. :)
It seems like you have a flair for this kind of thing. You must have a great imagination.
Your story is really original. It's a great idea and you've given a great new twist to pokemon.
Keep it up. ;)
I'll be reading.

Chapter removed due to...
Something. I'm really not sure what.
No foul language, no explicit material.
Just a jynx and a girl getting her shirt cut.
NO DETAILS. SHE COVERS HERSELF IMMEDIATELY.

So yeah. psshaw. >:[

-Mart~

I actually like this, although you messed up a lot of names, starting with "Rayquaaza." I would most definitely like to see this story develop. Sniffle... all those young upstarts with incredibly good fan-fics overshadowing me, the old-timer. LOLOLOL!!! Even more so as I'm not even twelve.

Back