The AniMatt Drawing Shop (Closed) For the mean time

RE: The AniMatt Drawing Shop (Looking for Workers)

Its ok, just take your time and don't rush, your pictures might not come out good if you rush.

Update....

Its another one of my creations.

Sachi

http://i33.tinypic.com/i4n4td.jpg

Well, I made this as an example.
The shading didn't come out very well in the scan but.. meh. I think it looks o.k.
Does anyone like it?

Pretty excellent, I would draw like that but I'm to lazy to sketch.:p
-------------------------------------------------------------------^I mean erase

Sweet Dawn, do you still want the picture that you requested from me? I noticed that you had it done already.

Unknown said:
Pretty excellent, I would draw like that but I'm to lazy to sketch.:p
-------------------------------------------------------------------^I mean erase

I'd like to see some examples Unown. :)
I'm sure they'd be great.

Yes, Yakkov, I still want it done, but I haven't seen anyone do it yet...

New picture

Sachi

Sweet Dawn: Your next as I already said. I have been ill so I really have not been able to focus at all much lately. It should be done by the weekend. I promise. Drawing Dawn, and her Pokemon should be easy, I just hate coloring hair... but oh, I got to get used to it^^

Heatran_98 said:
Could you please draw me Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Quite easily actually, but I need to do Sweet Dawn's picture first. I will get to you.

You know, its been awhile since I drew anything from Dragonball Z. It shoud be fun.

Request:
Can I get drawn as:
Eeveelutions (please don't forget the Eevee)
OC (Orig. Carater) from Naruto
Edit:
Can I also get these done:
Fakemons:
Zufeon.png

lonely_giraffe6903423695-iaza.gif
(with a nice background of you can.)

I am going to close the shop up until things slow down at college. I have a big paper to do, so I really have not had the time. I will re-open soon I promise. The pictures requested by Sweet Dawn, and others will be done. But please do not request anything until this sign reads "open", ok. I am taken my time... so I have not forgotten you guys.

Bare with me....a update is coming soon. College is slowing me down....

I am coming back very soon. I just need to write up my college paper for my English class, and I should have everything all in order to re-open possibly tomorrow.

When I do re-open, I will bring with me my newest edition to my manga series, "All I desire". Its Sachi again, but completly different.

Back