tha main page --- SLOW

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
i found out that since WPM changed the main page's layout, i have to burn up a lot of my time juz waiting for the pictures to appear (and clicking onto a link... another long wait)

i wonder whether other ppls have this problem:rolleyes:

WPM, if u are looking at this post, plz post here and explain~

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
I'm suffering with the same devastating Problem. The pictures for the new Pokemon list and even the new Anime pictures appears super slow eversince the new Layout Change. So, I guess we should stick to the drop down page layout.

DJ 9-Volt

Premier DJ in Hoenn
I don'r have this problem, but i knew this would probably happen because of uncompressed jpeg images, they can slow a site down pretty bad

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Nope I have comcast and I don't have this problem. Clean out your cookie cache and scan your computer and see what happens after that.:)

Lord9511

Hmmmm...nothing with me. But my net is somewhat slow, so I don't care. Just look at the forums while waiting for tha main page --- SLOW to load :p

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I don't have any problems with the main page, but I've experienced serious slowdown with the forum from time to time. And before you guys say anything about my comp, it's brand new, so it's nothing on my end. It comes and goes though, like right now, everything's running fine. But a couple days ago it took about 3 minutes to post a 3-line post, and I've got cable internet!

No other sites have given me this problem either, so it's definitely not on my end. Like I said though, it comes and goes.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The forums being slow a few days ago was because of our host, and the website being a little slow at certain points in time yesterday were for the same reason.

Also, for those of you who think the site is slow on a regular basis, what is your connection?

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
That would be either cable or DSL. Does a phone line get taken up when you're online? If not, it's more than likely one of those two. If yes, then you are on a (very fast) dial-up connection.