TCG Fakes TFP's Text-Based Fakes!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
It's been over a month already? Who knew someone like me had better things to do..

Reshiram / Legendary / HP: 110 / Fire

[Legendary Rule: You can only play a Legendary from your hand onto your Bench if you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent.]

[Ability] Turboblaze
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach a [R] Energy from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[C][C] World of Fire [10+]
This attack does 10 more damage for each [R] Energy you have in play.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]
020/133+

Fennekin / Basic / HP: 50 / Fire

[R] Miracle Eye
Flip a coin. If heads, shuffle an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon into their deck.

[R][C] Ember [30]
Discard a [R] Energy from this Pokémon.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]
021/133+
Braixen / Stage 1 / HP: 80 / Fire
~ Evolves from Fennekin

[Ability] Fire Sharing
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [R] Energy from 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon.

[R][C] Magic Flick [20]
Your opponent moves an Energy from their Active Pokémon to 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

Resistance:
022/133+
Delphox / Stage 2 / HP: 120 / Fire
~ Evolves from Braixen

[R] Blazing Wand
Search your deck for up to 2 [R] Energy, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R][C][C] Mystical Fire
This attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon that has any Special Energy attached to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance:
023/133+

Yamper / Basic / HP: 50 / Lightning

[C] Fetch
Search your deck for an Item card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

[L][C] Play Rough [10+]
This attack does 10 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [M] -20
049/133+
Boltund / Stage 1 / HP: 80 / Lightning
~ Evolves from Yamper

[Ability] Energetic Run
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve your Active Pokémon during your turn (before your attack), you may ignore all [L] Energy in each of this Pokémon's attack costs until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[L][L][C] Wild Charge [80]
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

050/133+

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Hi again, I hope you've all been doing well.
It's been almost 11 months since my last faking project (that I uhm.. clearly didn't finish..), but I finally felt like faking again. \o/
I'm just going to create a couple of random fakes for now, since I don't think it's a good idea for me to start a whole new project.
Maybe in the near future? Or maybe I won't even create any more fakes after this post? Honestly, I have no idea.
I've tried my hand at some HGSS-era fakes, but I most likely need to do more research on said era. Anyway, let's get to it shall we?

Krabby / 60HP / Water
Basic
krabby.png

[W] Falling Bubbles
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for up to 2 [W] Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] Pinch Perfect [10+]
Flip 3 coins. If all of them are heads, this attack 10 damage plus 40 more damage.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:
Kingler / 100HP / Water
Stage1 ~ Evolves from Krabby
kingler.png

[C] Crab Call
Search your deck for up to 2 Krabby and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][W][C] King's Tide [30]
Flip a coin for each [W] Pokémon you have in play. For each heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Abra / 50HP / Psychic
Basic
abra.png

[P] Damage Shift
Move all damage counters from this Pokémon to another of your Pokémon. Abra can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [D]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
Kadabra / 80HP / Psychic
Stage1 ~ Evolves from Abra
kadabra.png

[P] Card Trick
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 5 cards.

[P] Psychic [10+]
Does 10 damage plus 10 damage times the amount of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
Alakazam / 110HP / Psychic
Stage2 ~ Evolves from Kadabra
alakazam.png

[Poké-Power] Pain Sharing Spoons
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may move up to 3 damage counters from 1 if your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon. This power can't be used if Alakazam is affected by a Special Condition.

[P] Kinesis
Move 1 damage counter from each of your Pokémon in play to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Resistance:

and that's it for now, hopefully I'll see you next time!

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
It wasn't a one time thing :)
Added some little images to the fakes this time, because I think it looks nice. I hope they work.

Torkoal / 80HP / Fire
Basic
torkoal.png

[Poké-Power] Living Furnace
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [R] Energy card from your hand. If you do, during this turn, each of your [R] Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). This power can't be used if Torkoal is affected by a Special Condition.

[R][C] Rapid Spin [30]
Remove all Special Conditions affecting this Pokémon.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:

Pikachu / 60HP / Lightning
Basic
pikachu.png

[L] Charge Beam [10]
Search your deck for a [L] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: [M]
Raichu / 90HP / Lightning
Stage1 ~ Evolves from Pikachu
raichu.png

[Poké-Power] Lightning Link
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [L] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon. This power can't be used if Raichu is affected by a Special Condition.

[L][L][C] Volt Tackle [70]
Raichu does 10 damage to itself.

Resistance: [M]

Larvitar / 50HP / Fighting
Basic
larvitar.png

[C] Mountain Munch
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

[F] Raging Tackle [20]
If Larvitar doesn't have any damage counters on it, this attack does nothing.

Resistance:
Pupitar / 70HP / Fighting
Stage1 ~ Evolves from Larvitar
pupitar.png

[Poké-Body] Bedrock Armor
Any damage done to Pupitar by attacks is reduced by 10 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Rock Throw
Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance:
Tyranitar / 140HP / Darkness
Stage2 ~ Evolves from Pupitar
tyranitar.png

[Poké-Body] Dark Guard
Prevent all damage done to Tyranitar by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon that have any Poké-Powers or Poké-Bodies.

[D][D][D][C] Titan's Rage [140]
Discard 2 [D] Energy attached to Tyranitar.

Resistance: [P]
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C][C]

Quite positive that the wording for Torkoal's Ability is off, but I couldn't find a good reference. Does the dpp-era use the exact same wording as the hgss-era? Because that might be able to help me out.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Still here! Just spent a lot of time working on..

-------GOLD & SILVER-------
ho-oh.png
politoed.png
tyranitar.png
lugia.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokémon with the Pokémon TCG: GOLD & SILVER expansion! Go out there and find as many Pokémon the Johto region has to offer as you can. Perhaps you can even meet real legends like Gold Ho-oh and Silver Lugia or any of their other powerful friends! Challenge other trainers and work your way to the very top!

- 100 cards
- 4 Gold Pokémon
- 4 Silver Pokémon
- 15 trainer cards

A new era that seems similar to the HGSS-era, but with a few twists. So let's get to it, shall we?

---------------

Ledyba / 50HP / Grass
Basic
ledyba.png

[G] Struggle Bug [10+]
If you have more Prize Cards remaining than your opponent, this attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [G] -10
005 / C
Ledian / 80HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Ledyba
ledian.png

[Poké-Body] Iron Fist
If your opponent has any [Y] Pokémon in play, each of Ledian's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G] Starlight Seeker
Search your deck for a card, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] Buzzing Blow [20]
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

Resistance: [G] -20
006 / U

Gold Ho-oh / 110HP / Fire
Basic
ho-oh.png

[Poké-Power] Rising Phoenix
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Gold Ho-oh is in your discard pile, you may put it onto your Bench. If you do, put 3 damage counters on it.

[R][C] Purifire [30]
Before doing damage, you may discard as many Pokémon Tool cards and Special Energy cards from the Defending Pokémon as you like.

[R][R][C] Scorched Legend [60]
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, discard Gold Ho-oh and all cards attached to it.

[Gold Rule - You can't have more than 1 Gold Pokémon in your deck. If you already have a Silver Pokémon in play, you can't play this card.]

Resistance: [F] -20
019 / UR

Poliwag / 40HP / Water
Basic
poliwag.png

[Poké-Power] Drowzing Spiral
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Poliwag is in your hand, you may discard it. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[W] Suction Lips [10]
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
020 / C
Poliwhirl / 80HP / Water
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Poliwag
poliwhirl.png

[C] Belly Drum
Attach up to 2 basic Energy cards from your hand to Poliwhirl. Put 1 damage counter on Poliwhirl for each Energy you attached in this way.

[W][C] Smash Turn [30]
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Resistance:
021 / U
Politoed / 120HP / Water
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Poliwhirl
politoed.png

[Poké-Power] Heroic Leap
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Politoed is in your hand you may flip a coin. If heads, put Politoed onto your Bench. If tails, discard Politoed from your hand.

[W] Flow of the River [10x]
Does 10 damage times the amount of [W] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Perish Song
If the Defending Pokémon has 7 or more damage counters on it, that Pokémon is now Knocked Out. Politoed can't use Perish Song during your next turn.

Resistance:
022 / HR

Thanks for reading, and please enjoy the rest of your day~

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Visiting some of the Lightning, Psychic, Fighting & Darkness types today!

Chinchou / HP: 60 / Lightning
Basic
chinchou.png

[Poké-Power] Light Glow
Once during your turn, when you put Chinchou from your hand onto your Bench, you may put 1 of your Prize cards face up.

[L] Charge Up
Search your deck for a [L] Energy and attach it to Chinchou. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Resistance: [M] -10
031 / C
Chinchou / HP: 70 / Lightning
Basic
chinchou.png

[C] Draw In
Draw a card.

[L][C] Thundershock [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

032 / C
Lanturn / HP: 100 / Lightning
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Chinchou
lanturn.png

[Poké-Body] Water Absorb
If this Pokémon is damaged but not Knocked Out by an opponent's [W] Pokémon's attack, you may remove all damage counters from this Pokémon.

[L] Eerie Impulse
Discard all Special Energy attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon.

[L][L][C] Lightshow [90-]
Does 90 damage minus 10 damage for each of your remaining face down Prize cards.

033 / HR

Wobbuffet / HP: 90 / Psychic
Basic
wobbuffet.png

[Poké-Body] Patient Tank
For each Prize card your opponent has taken, Wobbuffet gets +10 HP.

[C] Safeguard
Prevent all effects of an attack, except damage, done to Wobbuffet during your opponent's next turn.

[P][C][C] Mirror Coat [10x]
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of damage counters on this Pokémon.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [P] -20
047 / U

Poliwrath / 130HP / Fighting
poliwrath.png

[F] Circle Throw [20]
Switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Knuckle Splash [60]
If Poliwrath has any [W] Energy attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance: [D] -20
050 / R

Umbreon / 90HP / Darkness
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Eevee
umbreon.png

[Poké-Body] Darkened Moon
As long as Umbreon has any Energy attached to it, your opponent's Pokémon have no Poké-Bodies.

[D] Charm
Discard an Energy from the Defending Pokémon. Umbreon can't use Charm during your next turn.

[D][C] Assurance [20+]
If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 20 plus 30 more damage.

061 / R

Quick question, do you like the way I'm formatting my fakes? I quite like the colorful look myself, but I can understand if it's a little too much.
Thanks a lot for reading, and have a good day~

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 18% finished.

Skarmory / 80HP / Metal
Basic
skarmory.png

[C] Armor Up
Search your deck for a Pokémon Tool card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[M][C] Scrap Attack [20x]
Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way.

065 / U

Jigglypuff / 60HP / Fairy
Basic
jigglypuff.png

[C] Sing
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C] Sweet Kiss

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [D] -10
067 / C
Wigglytuff / 80HP / Fairy
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Jigglypuff
wigglytuff.png

[Poké-Body] Competitive Healing
Whenever your opponent takes a Prize card, you may remove all damage counters from this Pokémon.

[Y][C] Hocus Pinkus [20]
The Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

068 / R

Silver Lugia / 110HP / Colorless
Basic
lugia.png

[Poké-Power] Storming Entrance
Once during your turn, when you play Silver Lugia from your hand onto your Bench, you may switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[C] Recover
Remove 4 damage counters from Silver Lugia.

[C][C][C] Silver Rain
Choose 3 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[Silver Rule - You can't have more than 1 Silver Pokémon in your deck. If you already have a Gold Pokémon in play, you can't play this card.]

Weakness: [L] x2
085 / UR

--------------

These special energy cards are completely original, what are you talking about?

Double Colorless Energy / Special Energy

Double Colorless Energy provides [C][C].

099 / U

Rainbow Energy / Special Energy

Attach Rainbow Energy to 1 of your Pokémon. While in play, Rainbow Energy provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (Has no other effect than providing Energy.) When you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon. (While not in play, Rainbow Energy counts as [C] Energy.)

100 / U

Thanks for reading, have a good one!

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 24% Finished!

Staryu / 40HP / Water
Basic
staryu.png

[C] Beacon
Search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W] Water Gun [10]

Resistance:
023 / C
Starmie / 80HP / Psychic
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Staryu
starmie.png

[Poké-Power] Core Memory
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your discard pile for any 1 card (excluding Gold or Silver Pokémon), show it to your opponent, and put it on top of your deck. If you do, put 2 damage counters on Starmie. This power can't be used if Starmie is affected by a Special Condition.

[P][C] Synchro Blast [20+]
If you have the same number of cards in your hand as your opponent, this attack does 20 damage plus 40 more damage.

042 / R

Sandshrew / 60HP / Fighting
Basic
sandshrew.png

[F] Sand Bathing
Remove 2 damage counters from Sandshrew for each [F] Energy attached to it.

[C][C] Rapid Spin [20]
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

Resistance: [L] -10
048 / C
Sandslash / 90HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Sandshrew
sandslash.png

[Poké-Body] Spiky Shield
If Sandslash is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Sandslash is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

[F] Poison Jab [20]
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[C][C] Cutting Deep [10+]
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon.

Resistance: [L] -20
049 / HR

Eevee / 50HP / Colorless
Basic
eevee.png

[C] Play Time
Each player may search their deck for up to 3 Basic Pokémon (excluding Gold or Silver Pokémon), put them onto their Bench, and shuffle their deck afterward. (You put your Pokémon on the Bench first.)

[C][C] Take Down [30]
Eevee does 10 damage to itself.

Resistance:
078 / C

---------------

First supporter of the set and it's.. not original, and I don't think any of the other trainer cards will be either. Next set probably will though! If I'll get there..
Professor Oak / Supporter

You can play only one supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

Discard your hand. Then, draw 7 cards.

??? / U

Thank you for reading, have a great day!~

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 30% finished!

Pinsir / 80HP / Grass
Basic
pinsir.png

[Poké-Body] Mold Breaker
Pinsir's attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[G][G][C] Charging Ram [70]
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon.

001 / U

Venonat / 50HP / Psychic
Basic
venonat.png

[C] Radar Eyes
Look at the top 4 cards of your deck and put them back on top of your deck in any order.

[P] Leech Life [10]
Remove from Venonat the number of damage counters equal to the damage you did to the Defending Pokémon.

040 / C
Silver Venomoth / 90HP / Psychic
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Venonat
venomoth.png

[Poké-Power] Miracle Scales
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Silver Venomoth from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may choose 1 Special Condition. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now affected by that Special Condition.

[C] Windfall [10]
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 6 cards.

[P] Assassin's Fang
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on it. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[Silver Rule - You can't have more than 1 Silver Pokémon in your deck. If you already have a Gold Pokémon in play, you can't play this card.]

041 / UR

Pidgey / 50HP / Colorless
Basic
pidgey.png

[C] Flock Up
Search your deck for up to 2 Pidgey, and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Air Cutter [20x]
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Resistance: [F] -10
074 / C
Pidgeotto / 80HP / Colorless
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Pidgey
pidgeotto.png

[C] Air Drop
Search your deck for a Trainer card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Sky Edge [30]
This attack isn't affected by Resistance.

075 / U
Pidgeot / 120HP / Colorless
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Pidgeotto
pidgeot.png

[C] Big Pecker [30]
If the Defending Pokémon is a Gold or Silver Pokémon, you may discard an Energy attached to it.

[C][C][C] Hurricane Dive [50]
You may switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 10 damage to the new Active Pokémon.

Retreat Cost:
076 / HR

---------------

Sandshrew / 50HP / Fighting
Basic
sandshrew.png

[Poké-Body] Sandcastle Wall
Any damage done to your [F] Pokémon by opponent's attacks is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't reduce more than 10 damage in this way.

[F] Sandstorm
Search your deck for a [F] Energy, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[F][C] Bulldoze [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

102 / SR
That's right, this set also contains secret rares! There's 3 of them in fact (including this one), and they are all shiny NFE Pokémon I quite like. Okay sure, shiny Sandshrew could've been much better, but it is still quite solid no?

Anyway, thanks for checking out my fakes, and have a good day!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 36% finished!

Chikorita / 60HP / Grass
Basic
chikorita.png

[G] Swinging Leaf [10x]
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

[C][C] Synthesis
Remove 3 damage counters from Chikorita.

Resistance:
002 / C
Bayleef / 90HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Chikorita
bayleef.png

[Poké-Body] Leaf Guard
As long as Bayleef has any Energy attached to it, Bayleef can't be affected by Special Conditions.

[G][C] Plant Partner [30]
Search your deck for a [G] Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Resistance:
003 / U
Meganium / 130HP / Grass
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Bayleef
meganium.png

[Poké-Power] Forest Breath
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [G] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. This power can't be used if Meganium is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][C] Razor Leaf [30]
Choose 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][G][G] Frenzy Plant [110]
Meganium can't attack during your next turn.

Resistance:
004 / HR

Ponyta / 50HP / Fire
Basic
ponyta.png

[R] Fire Sprint
Draw a card. If that card is a [R] Energy card, attach it to Ponyta.

[C][C] Stomp Down [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

Resistance:
012 / C
Rapidash / 90HP / Fire
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Ponyta
rapidash.png

[Poké-Power] Flash Fire
If this Pokémon is damaged but not Knocked Out by an opponent's [R] Pokémon's attack, you may remove all damage counters from this Pokémon.

[C][C] Run Off [30]
You may shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it back into your deck.

[R][R] Shooting Fire
Discard 2 [R] Energy from this Pokémon and choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 60 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance:
014 / R

----------

Pokémon Collector / Supporter

You can play only one supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokémon, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

??? / U

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day!~

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 42% finished!

Espeon / 90HP / Psychic
espeon.png

[Poké-Body] Sunlight Veil
Each of your Pokémon that evolves from Eevee gets +20 HP. You can't use more than 1 Sunlight Veil Poké-Body each turn.

[P] Mystical Orb
If your opponent has any Special Energy in play, you may search your deck for a Special Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][C] Psybeam [30]

045 / R

Basic
larvitar.png

[C] Mountain Munch

[F] Raging Tackle [20]

Resistance: [R] -10
055 / C
Pupitar / 80HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Larvitar
pupitar.png

[F] Sandstorm
Search your deck for a [F] Energy, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[F][C] Rock Throw
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance: [R] -20
056 / U
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Pupitar
tyranitar.png

[Poké-Body] Dark Armor
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Tyranitar by your opponent's Gold or Silver Pokémon.

[D] Terror Thoughts
Search your deck for up to 2 [D] Energy, and attach them to Tyranitar. Shuffle your deck afterward.

062 / HR

Girafarig / 70HP / Colorless
Basic
girafarig.png

[Poké-Power] Biting Tail
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Girafarig is your Active Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your Benched Pokémon. This power can't be used if Girafarig is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Psy Report [10]
Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.

Resistance:
083 / U

---------------

Rare Candy / Item

Choose 1 of your Basic Pokémon in play, if you have a Stage 2 card that evolves from that Pokémon in your hand, put that card on the Basic Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.)

??? / U

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. Oh, and don't forget to have a good day!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 48% finished!

Totodile / 60HP / Water
Basic
totodile.png

[C] Scary Face
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

[W][C] Big Bite [30]
Totodile does 10 damage to itself.

Resistance:
025 / C
Croconaw / 80HP / Water
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Totodile
croconaw.png

[W] Dive Away [20]
Switch Croconaw with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[W][C] Ice Fang [30]

Resistance:
026 / U
Feraligatr / 130HP / Water
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Croconaw
feraligatr.png

[W][W] Savage Sea
Flip a coin for each damage counter on Feraligatr. For each heads, search your deck for a [W] Energy, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][W] Wave Crash [60]
Feraligatr does 20 damage to itself.

Resistance:
027 / HR

Onix / 90HP / Fighting
Basic
onix.png

[F] Terror Quake [20]
Does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C][C][C] Tunnel Through [30]
Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

051 / C
Gold Steelix / 140HP / Metal
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Onix
steelix.png

[Poké-Body] Towering Giant
Gold Steelix
can have up to 4 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it.

[M] Master Mine
Look at the top 6 cards of your deck and attach all [M] Energy cards you find in there to Gold Steelix. Shuffle the cards back into your deck.

[C][C][C] Iron Fall [20+]
You may discard any number of [M] Energy cards attached to Gold Steelix. If you do, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage for each [M] Energy card you discarded.

[Gold Rule - You can't have more than 1 Gold Pokémon in your deck. If you already have a Silver Pokémon in play, you can't play this card.]

064 / UR

---------------

Hard Charm / Pokémon Tool

Attach Hard Charm to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it. If that Pokémon is Knocked Out, discard this card.

Any damage done to the Pokémon this card is attached to by an opponent's attack is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

??? / U

I don't think I've ever been this consistent. Y'all have a good day! :]

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 54% finished!

Marill / 50HP / Fairy
Basic
marill.png

[Poké-Body] Thick Fat
Any damage done to Marill by attacks from your opponent's [R] or [W] Pokémon is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[Y][C] Shining Wind [20]
During your opponent's next turn, Marill has no Weakness.

069 / C
Marill / 60HP / Fairy
Basic
marill.png

[Y] Bubble Gain [10]
Remove 1 damage counter from Marill.

[C][C] Defense Curl
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Marill is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

071 / C
Azumarill / 90HP / Fairy
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Marill
azumarill.png

[Y] Rescue Ranger
Search your discard pile for up to 2 Pokémon and put them into your hand.

[Y][Y] Bubble Gain [30]
Remove 3 damage counter from Azumarill.

071 / U

Hoothoot / 50HP / Colorless
Basic
hoothoot.png

[C] Comeback Time
If you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, search your deck for 2 cards, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] Wise Hoots [10]
Draw a card.

081 / C
Noctowl / 90HP / Colorless
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Hoothoot
noctowl.png

[Poké-Power] Night Hunter
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Noctowl from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may have your opponent reveal their hand. Choose a Pokémon you find in there, and discard it.

[C] Pluck [20]
Before doing damage, discard a Pokémon Tool card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Strong Winds [50]
Your opponent shuffles a card from their hand into their deck.

082 / R

---------------

Pokégear / Item

Look at the top 7 cards of your deck. Choose a Supporter card you find in there, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

??? / U

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 60% finished!

Cyndaquil / 50HP / Fire
Basic
cyndaquil.png

[C] Smokescreen
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Cyndaquil during your opponent's next turn.

[R][C] Ember [30]
Flip a coin, If tails, discard a [R] Energy attached to Cyndaquil.

Resistance:
014 / C
Quilava / 80HP / Fire
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Cyndaquil
quilava.png

[R] Flame Charge [10]
Search your deck for a [R] Energy card, and attach it to Quilava. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[R][C] Flare Blitz [40]
Quilava does 10 damage to itself.

Resistance:
015 / U
Typhlosion / 120HP / Fire
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Quilava
typhlosion.png

[Poké-Power] Volcanic Charge
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Typhlosion from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may search your discard pile for up to 2 [R] Energy and attach them to Typhlosion.

[R] Burning Typhoon [40]
Move all [R] Energy from 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon.

[R] Explosive Burst [20+]
Flip a coin for each [R] Energy attached to Typhlosion. This attack does 20 damage plus 40 more damage for each heads.

Resistance:
016 / HR

Spinarak / 40HP / Psychic
Basic
spinarak.png

[Poké-Power] Sneaky Bite
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Spinarak is in your hand, you may discard it. If you do, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[P] Infestation [10]
The Defending Pokémon can't Retreat during your opponent's next turn.

044 / C
Ariados / 80HP / Psychic
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Spinarak
ariados.png

[Poké-Body] Venom Webs
Each Poisoned Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) can't Retreat.

[P] Poison Jab [20]

[P][P] Venom Drench [20]
If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, you may remove all damage counters from this Pokémon.

044 / R

----------------

Judge / Supporter

Each player shuffles their hand into their deck and draws 4 cards. (You draw your cards first.)

??? / U

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 66% finished!

Hoppip / 30HP / Grass
Basic
hoppip.png

[G] Growth
Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] Leafage [20]

Resistance:
007 / C
Skiploom / 60HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Hoppip
skiploom.png

[G] Blooming Spores
Choose 1 of your Pokémon. Search your deck for a card that evolves from that Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon to evolve it. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] U-Turn [20]
Switch Skiploom with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Resistance:
008 / U
Jumpluff / 90HP / Grass
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Skiploom
jumpluff.png

[G] Cotton Bombs
Choose 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G] Mega Drain [30]
Remove 3 damage counters from this Pokémon.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
009 / R

Lapras / 90HP / Water
Basic
lapras.png

[Poké-Power] Energy Ferry
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Lapras from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for an Energy card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][W][C] Ice Beam [40]

Resistance: [W] -20
025 / R

Hitmontop / 70HP / Fighting
Basic
hitmontop.png

[F] Spinning Kicks [10]
Choose 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[F][F] Finishing Drill [30]
If the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, you may take 1 more Prize card.

054 / U

---------------

Full Heal / Item

Remove all Special Conditions from your Active Pokémon.

??? / U

Thanks for reading, enjoy your day!~

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 72% finished!

Qwilfish / 60HP / Water
Basic
qwilfish.png

[Poké-Power] Poison Point
If Qwilfish is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Qwilfish is Knocked Out), the attacking Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[W] Ocean Blow [30]
If the Defending Pokémon isn't a [W] Pokémon, Qwilfish does 30 damage to itself.

Resistance:
028 / U

Mareep / 50HP / Lightning
Basic
mareep.png

[L] Confuse Ray

[L][C] Shock Wave [20]
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

034 / C
Flaaffy / 80HP / Lightning
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Mareep
flaaffy.png

[C] Cotton Guard
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Flaaffy by attacks is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[L][C] Thunderbolt [40]
Discard a [L] Energy card attached to Flaaffy.

035 / U
Gold Ampharos / 130HP / Lightning
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Flaaffy
ampharos.png

[Poké-Body] Conductivity
Whenever your opponent attaches an Energy card from their hand to 1 of their Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

[C] Blinding Light [30]
Your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from their hand during their next turn.

[L][L] High Voltage [60]
Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

036 / UR

Miltank / 80HP / Colorless
Basic
miltank.png

[Poké-Power] Milk Splash
Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to Miltank, you may remove 1 damage counter from each of your Pokémon. You can't use this power if Miltank is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Tackle [10]

[C][C][C] Cow Crash [30]

Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy from the Defending Pokémon.

Resistance:
084 / U

---------------

VS Seeker / Item

Search your discard pile for a Supporter card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand.

??? / U

---------------

Hoothoot / 50HP / Colorless
hoothoot.png

[Poké-Power] Time Messenger
Whenever your opponent takes a Prize card, you may draw 2 cards. You can't use this power if Hoothoot is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Predator Peck [10+]
Does 10 damage plus 20 more damage if the Defending Pokémon is a [G] Pokémon.

[C][C] Hypnoblast [20]

[Shiny Rule - You can't have more than 1 Shiny Pokémon in your deck. If your opponent already has a Shiny Pokémon in play, you can't play this card.]

103 / SR

I'm thinking about doing bigger, but less frequent updates, but I might just wait till next set. Thanks for reading though, and have a great day!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: Now 78% finished!

Zubat / 50HP / Psychic
Basic
zubat.png

[C] Skill Dive
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P] Poison Fang [10]
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

037 / C
Golbat / 80HP / Psychic
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Zubat
golbat.png

[C] Swoop Across
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P] Severe Poison
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns.

Retreat Cost:
038 / U
Crobat / 110HP / Psychic
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Golbat
crobat.png

[Poké-Power] Silent Bite
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This power can't be used if Crobat is affected by a Special Condition.

[P] Skill Dive
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C][C] Wing Attack [50]

Retreat Cost:
039 / HR

Sentret / 50HP / Colorless
Basic
sentret.png

[C] Danger Scout
If your opponent has a Gold or Silver Pokémon in play, you may search your deck for a card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] Jump On [10+]
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage.

Resistance:
079 / C
Furret / 80HP / Colorless
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Sentret
furret.png

[Poké-Power] Treasure Hunt
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Furret from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may put an Item or Pokémon Tool card from your discard pile into your hand.

[C] Follow Me
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Constrict [50]
The Defending Pokémon can't Retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
080 / R

----------

Pokémon Catcher / Item

Flip a coin. If heads, switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon.

??? / U

I cannot be stopped, anyway enjoy your day!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I couldn't keep the streak going.. which actually seems like a great opportunity to rework & improve the way I handle my fakes. So first off, I'm adding references! While I won't add any references to the cards from my previous updates, I will add the references for said cards within the setlist (which will be in my next post). From now on I will notify you at the end of my posts for whenever I make any changes to wording, poké-powers, poké-bodies, damage output or just attacks in general. I'm also making some slight adjustments to some of the colors I'm using for the fakes, but you probably won't even be able to tell, haha. Daily posts are no more, and it's honestly for the better. Now let's get back to faking, yeah?

Gold & Silver: Now 84% finished!

Gastly / 40HP / Darkness
Basic
gastly.png

[Poké-Power] Gaseous Cloud
Once during your turn, when you put Gastly from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this power. Each Active Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's) is now Poisoned.

[D] Dark Curse
Discard the top 3 cards from your opponent's deck. Gastly does 40 damage to itself.

Resistance: [C] -10
057 / C

References
- Gaseous Cloud: Skuntank SP PL, Spiritomb TM
- Dark Curse: Rhyperior DP, Voltorb SW
Gastly / 50HP / Darkness
Basic
gastly.png

[D] Hypnosis

[D][C] Hex [10+]
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage.

058 / C

References
- Hypnosis: Hoothoot HS
- Hex: Shaymin PL
Haunter / 70HP / Darkness
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Gastly
haunter.png

[D] Spite
If Haunter was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand without looking and discard them.

[D][C] Deep Slumber [10]
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. Flip 2 coins instead of 1 between turns. If either of them is tails, the Defending Pokémon is still Asleep.

Resistance: [C] -20
059 / U

References
- Spite: Aggron RR, Lickitung PL
- Deep Slumber: Parasect SV
Gold Gengar / 120HP / Darkness
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Haunter
gengar.png

[Poké-Power] Chilling Curse
As long as Gold Gengar has any Energy attached to it, your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from their hand.

[C][C] Spectral Wave
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If Gold Gengar has no Special Energy attached to it, this attack does nothing.

[D][C][C] Nightmare Drain [60]
If the Defending Pokémon is Asleep, you may remove all damage counters from Gold Gengar.

060 / UR

References
- Chilling Curse: Spiritomb AR, Ponyta AR, Psyduck PL
- Spectral Wave: Crobat Prime UL, Porygon TM
- Nightmare Drain: Altaria PL, Snorlax CL

While I believe the wording for Spectral Wave to be correct, I'm not quite sure if it's in the right order. What do you think?

Skarmory / 80HP / Metal
Basic
skarmory.png

[Poké-Body] Advanced Armor
Any damage done to Skarmory by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon that isn't an Evolved Pokémon is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][C] Steel Wing [20]
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Skarmory is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][C][C] Silver Jet [60]
If the Defending Pokémon isn't a Silver Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

065 / R

References
- Advanced Armor: Swampert SV
- Steel Wing: Steelix UL
- Silver Jet: Dragonite FB SV

Switch / Item

Switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

??? / U

References
Can't find any, sorry.

---

changes to damage output
[D][C] Assurance [20+]
If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 20 plus 30 more damage.

gets replaced by

[D][C] Assurance [30+]
If Umbreon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 30 plus 30 more damage.

changes to attacks, poké-powers or poké-bodies
[Poké-Body] Sunlight Veil
Each of your Pokémon that evolves from Eevee gets +20 HP. You can't use more than 1 Sunlight Veil Poké-Body each turn.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Body] Psy Barrier
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Espeon by your opponent's Pokémon that have any Poké-Powers.
[D] Charm
Discard an Energy from the Defending Pokémon. Umbreon can't use Charm during your next turn.

gets replaced by

[D] Flash Bite [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Umbreon during your opponent's next turn.

there's a lot more changes coming, but I'm simply too tired right now.

Thanks for reading!

PS: the Gengar line isn't [D] by mistake, all ghost types are [D] in 'my' era.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I know I said no more daily posts, but I really didn't want to risk losing any of the progress I've made on this list. Most of the "completed" cards I've added so far only required some slight changes, while some I had to spend more time on. I decided to completely rework Gold Ho-oh for example. So with that said, here's the setlist!

Grass
Pinsir / 80HP / Grass
Basic
pinsir.png

[Poké-Body] Mold Breaker
Pinsir's attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[G] Bug Brawl [10]
If the Defending Pokémon is a [G] Pokémon, this attack's base damage is 30 instead of 10.

[G][G][C] Charging Ram [70]
Discard 2 Energy attached to Pinsir.

001 / U

References
- Mold Breaker: Rampardos PL
- Bug Brawl: Dewgong SV
- Charging Ram: Typhlosion HS
Chikorita / 60HP / Grass
Basic
chikorita.png

[G] Swinging Leaf [10x]
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

[C][C] Ingrain
Remove 3 damage counters from Chikorita.

Resistance:
002 / C

References
- Swinging Leaf: Hitmontop HS
- Ingrain: Meganium HS
Bayleef / 90HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Chikorita
bayleef.png

[Poké-Power] Therapeutic Aroma
Once during your turn, when you play Bayleef from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may remove all Special Conditions from each of your Pokémon.

[G][C] Plant Partner [30]
Search your deck for a [G] Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Resistance:
003 / U

References
- Therapeutic Aroma: Blissey HS, Venusaur SV
- Plant Partner: Furret HS
Meganium / 130HP / Grass
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Bayleef
meganium.png

[Poké-Power] Forest Breath
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [G] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. This power can't be used if Meganium is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][C] Razor Leaf [30]
Does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][G][C] Frenzy Plant [110]
Meganium can't attack during your next turn.

Resistance:
004 / HR

References
- Forest Breath: Celebi Prime TM
- Razor Leaf: Poliwrath UL
- Frenzy Plant: Mantine HS
Ledyba / 50HP / Grass
Basic
ledyba.png

[G] Struggle Bug [10+]
If you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, this attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage.

005 / C

References
- Struggle Bug: Arceus AR
Ledian / 80HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Ledyba
ledian.png

[Poké-Body] Iron Fist
If your opponent has any [Y] Pokémon in play, each of Ledian's attacks does 20 more damage to the Active Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G] Starlight Seeker
Search your deck for any 1 card, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] Buzzing Blow [20]

006 / U

References
- Iron Fist: Houndoom UD, Turtwig SP RR
- Starlight Seeker: Togetic UD
- Buzzing Blow: Gengar SP RR
Hoppip / 30HP / Grass
Basic
hoppip.png

[G] Growth
Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] Leafage [20]

Resistance:
007 / C

References
- Growth: Tangela CL
Skiploom / 60HP / Grass
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Hoppip
skiploom.png

[G] Spring Bloom
Choose 1 of your Pokémon. Search your deck for a card that evolves from that Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] U-Turn [20]
Switch Skiploom with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Resistance:
008 / U

References
- Spring Bloom: Caterpie GE, Rare candy UL
- U-Turn: Farfetch'd HS
Jumpluff / 90HP / Grass
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Skiploom
jumpluff.png

[G] Cotton Bombs
Choose 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G] Mega Drain [30]
Remove 3 damage counters from Jumpluff.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
009 / R

References
- Cotton Bombs: Metagross UL
- Mega Drain: Meganium HS
Pineco / 50HP / Grass
Basic
pineco.png

[C] Take Down [20]
Pineco does 10 damage to itself.

010 / C

References
- Take Down: Chikorita CL
Silver Heracross / 100HP / Grass
Basic
heracross.png

[Poké-Power] Bug Backup
Once during your turn, when you put Silver Heracross from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a [G] Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Gold Toss
If the Defending Pokémon is a Gold Pokémon, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it on top of your opponent's deck. Your opponent shuffles their deck afterward.

[G][G][C] Spiked Horn [50]
Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[Silver Rules - You can't have more than 1 Silver Pokémon in play at a time. When this Pokémon has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

011 / UR

References:
- Hero's Swarm: Mantine HS
- Gold Toss: Staraptor SF
- Spiked Horn: Tyranitar UL

Fire
Ponyta
Rapidash
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
???
???
Gold Ho-oh / 120HP / Fire
Basic
ho-oh.png

[Poké-Power] Wings of Rebirth
Once during your turn, when you put Gold Ho-oh from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your discard pile for up to 3 Pokémon, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand.

[C] Rainbow Roost [20]
If Gold Ho-oh has any Rainbow Energy attached to it, you may remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokémon.

[R][R][C] Purifire [60]
Before doing damage, discard all Pokémon Tool cards and Special Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[Gold Rule - You can't have more than 1 Gold Pokémon in play at a time. When this Pokémon has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

019 / UR

References
- Wings of Rebirth: Suicune SW
- Rainbow Roost: Persian HS, Butterfree HS
- Purifire: Aipom MT, Drapion SF

Water
Poliwag / 40HP / Water
Basic
poliwag.png

[Poké-Body] Drowzing Spiral
If Poliwag is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an attack (even if Poliwag is Knocked Out), the attacking Pokémon is now Asleep.

[W] Suction Lips [10]
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
020 / C

References
- Drowzing Spiral: Haunter AR
- Suction Lips: Croconaw HS
Poliwhirl / 80HP / Water
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Poliwag
poliwhirl.png

[C] Belly Drum
Attach as many basic Energy cards as you like from your hand to Poliwhirl. Then, put that many damage counters on Poliwhirl.

[W][C] Smash Turn [30]
Switch Poliwhirl with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Resistance:
021 / U

References
- Belly Drum: Banette PL
- Smash Turn: Eevee RR
Politoed / 120HP / Water
politoed.png

[Poké-Power] King's Leap
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Politoed is in your hand, you may use this power. Put Politoed from your hand onto your Bench. If you do, your opponent may take a Prize card.

[W] Rising River [10+]
Does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

[W] Hyper Splash [60]
Flip a coin. If tails, shuffle Politoed and all cards attached to it into your deck.

References
- King's Leap: Lanturn UL
- Rising River: Golduck TM
- Splash Out: Drifblim UD
Staryu
Lapras
Totdile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Qwilfish
???
???

Lightning
Chinchou
Chinchou
Lanturn
Mareep
Flaaffy
Gold Ampharos

Psychic
Zubat
Golbat
Crobat
Venonat
Silver Venomoth
Starmie
Spinarak
Ariados
Espeon
???
Wobbuffet

Fighting
Sandshrew / 60HP / Fighting
Basic
sandshrew.png

[F] Sand Bathing
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokémon that has any [F] Energy attached to it.

[C][C] Rapid Spin [20]
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

048 / C

References
- Sand Bathing: Tropius MT
- Rapid Spin: Ledian HS
Sandslash / 90HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Sandshrew
sandslash.png

[Poké-Body] Spiky Shield
If Sandslash is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Sandslash is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

[F] Poison Jab [20]

[C][C] Cutting Deep [10+]
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon.

049 / HR

References
- Spiky Shield: Sharpedo RR, Nidoking RR
- Poison Jab: Sandslash HS
- Cutting Deep: Granbull CL
Poliwrath / 130HP / Fighting
poliwrath.png

[F] Circle Throw [30]
Switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Knuckle Splash [70]
If Poliwrath has any [W] Energy attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

050 / R

References
- Circle Throw: Drowzee HS
- Knuckle Splash: Persian HS, Palkia SP PL
Onix / 90HP / Fighting
Basic
onix.png

[F] Dig Away [20]
Discard the top 2 cards of your deck.

[C][C][C] Tunnel Through [30]
Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

051 / C

References
- Dig Away: Entei CL
- Onix: Quagsire HS
Phanpy / 70HP / Fighting
Basic
phanpy.png

[C] Ram [10]

[F][C][C] Bulldoze [30]
Discard the top card from your opponent's deck.

052 / C

References
- Bulldoze: Ursaring Prime UL
Silver Donphan / 130HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Phanpy
donphan.png

[Poké-Body] Armored Tank
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Silver Donphan by your opponent's Basic Pokémon.

[F] Spin Turn [40]
Switch Silver Donphan with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Tusk Tantrum [80]
If Silver Donphan has any damage counters on it, you may choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand without looking and discard them.

[Silver Rules - You can't have more than 1 Silver Pokémon in play at a time. When this Pokémon has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

053 / UR

References
- Armored Tank: Rapidash AR
- Spin Turn: Eevee RR
- Tusk Tantrum: Ursaring Prime UL, Empoleon PL
Hitmontop / 70HP / Fighting
Basic
hitmontop.png

[F] Spinning Kicks [10]
Does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[F][F] Finishing Drill [30]
If the Defending Pokémon would be Knocked Out by this attack, you may take 1 more Prize card.

054 / U

References
- Spinning Kicks: Poliwrath UL
- Finishing Drill: Rhyperior SV
Basic
larvitar.png

[C] Mountain Munch
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, discard the top card from your opponent's deck.

[F] Raging Tackle [20]

Resistance: [R] -10
055 / C

References
- Mountain Munch: Gyarados AR
- Raging Tackle: Nidorino RR, Torchic PL
Pupitar / 80HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Larvitar
pupitar.png

[F] Rock Throw
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C][C] Harden
During your opponent's next turn, if Pupitar would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to Pupitar if that damage is 50 or less.

Resistance: [R] -20
056 / U

References
- Rock Throw: Flaaffy HS
- Harden: Seedot PL

Darkness
Gastly / 40HP / Darkness
Basic
gastly.png

[Poké-Power] Gaseous Cloud
Once during your turn, when you put Gastly from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this power. Each Active Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's) is now Poisoned.

[D] Dark Curse
Discard the top 3 cards from your opponent's deck. Gastly does 40 damage to itself.

057 / C

References
- Gaseous Cloud: Skuntank SP PL, Spiritomb TM
- Dark Curse: Rhyperior DP, Voltorb SW
Gastly / 50HP / Darkness
Basic
gastly.png

[D] Hypnosis

[D][C] Hex [10+]
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage.

058 / C

References
- Hypnosis: Hoothoot HS
- Hex: Shaymin PL
Haunter / 70HP / Darkness
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Gastly
haunter.png

[D] Spite
If Haunter was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand without looking and discard them.

[D][C] Deep Slumber [10]
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. Flip 2 coins instead of 1 between turns. If either of them is tails, the Defending Pokémon is still Asleep.

059 / U

References
- Spite: Aggron RR, Lickitung PL
- Deep Slumber: Parasect SV
Gold Gengar / 120HP / Darkness
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Haunter
gengar.png

[Poké-Body] Chilling Curse
As long as Gold Gengar has any Energy attached to it, your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from their hand.

[C][C] Spectral Wave
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If Gold Gengar has no Special Energy attached to it, this attack does nothing.

[D][C][C] Nightmare Drain [60]
If the Defending Pokémon is Asleep, you may remove all damage counters from Gold Gengar.

[Gold Rule - You can't have more than 1 Gold Pokémon in play at a time. When this Pokémon has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

060 / UR

References
- Chilling Curse: Spiritomb AR, Ponyta AR, Psyduck PL
- Spectral Wave: Crobat Prime UL, Porygon TM
- Nightmare Drain: Altaria PL, Snorlax CL
Umbreon / 90HP / Darkness
umbreon.png

[Poké-Body] Darkened Moon
As long as Umbreon has any Energy attached to it, each of your opponent's Pokémon can't use any Poké-Bodies.

[D] Flash Bite [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Umbreon during your opponent's next turn.

[D][C] Assurance [30+]
If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.

061 / R

References
- Darkened Moon: Ponyta AR, Dialga LVL.X PL
- Flash Bite: Jolteon UD
- Assurance: Vigoroth PL
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Pupitar
tyranitar.png

[Poké-Body] Dark Armor
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Tyranitar by your opponent's Gold or Silver Pokémon.

[D][C] Last Stand [20+]
Does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.

[C][C][C][C] Blackest Storm [60+]
Does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each [D] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

062 / HR

References
- Dark Armor: Shedinja SV
- Last Stand: Mismagius SP RR
- Black Storm: Torterra PL

Metal
Forretress / 90HP / Metal
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Pineco
forretress.png

[Poké-Power] Thorn Tempest
Once during your turn, when you play Forretress from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. If you do, put 2 damage counters on Forretress.

[M] Magnet Rise [20]
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects, including damage, done to Forretress by attacks from your opponent's [F] Pokémon.

[M][C][C] Flash Cannon [50]

063 / R

References
- Thorn Tempest: Gallade LVL.X SP RR, Delcatty PL
- Magnet Rise: Umbreon UD
Gold Steelix / 150HP / Metal
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Onix
steelix.png

[Poké-Body] Titan Tremors
As long as Gold Steelix is your Active Pokémon, discard the top card of your deck in between turns.

[M][C] Metal Mirror [10x]
Does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Gold Steelix.

[C][C][C][C] Gold Mine [60+]
Does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each Gold Pokémon in your discard pile.

064 / UR

References
- Titan Tremors: Flygon LVL.X RR
- Metal Mirror: Phanpy HS
- Gold Mine: Honchkrow UD
Skarmory / 80HP / Metal
Basic
skarmory.png

[Poké-Body] Advanced Armor
Any damage done to Skarmory by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon that isn't an Evolved Pokémon is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][C] Steel Wing [20]
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Skarmory is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][C][C] Silver Jet [60]
If the Defending Pokémon isn't a Silver Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

065 / R

References
- Advanced Armor: Swampert SV
- Steel Wing: Steelix UL
- Silver Jet: Dragonite FB SV
Skarmory / 80HP / Metal
Basic
skarmory.png

[C] Armor Up
Search your deck for a Pokémon Tool card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[M][C] Scrap Attack [40]
Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards from your hand, this attack does nothing.)

065 / U

References
- Armor Up: Tangela CL
- Scrap Attack: Ambipom TM

Fairy
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Marill
Marill
Azumarill
???
???

Colorless
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Kangaskhan / 100HP / Colorless
Basic
kangaskhan.png

[Poké-Body] Parent's Protection
Any damage done to your Basic Pokémon that already have any damage counters on it by opponent's attacks is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Scrappy Stomp [20]

[C][C][C] Outrage [60]
Kangaskhan is now Confused.

Resistance:
077 / R

References
- Parent's Protection: Cubone TM
- Scrappy Stomp: Tyrogue HS
- Outrage: Taurous UL
Eevee
Sentret
Furret
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Girafarig
Miltank
Silver Lugia / 120HP / Colorless
Basic
lugia.png

[Poké-Power] Storming Entrance
Once during your turn, when you put Silver Lugia from your hand onto your Bench, you may switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[C] Wash Away [20]
Discard a [R] Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Silver Rain
Choose 3 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

085 / UR

References
- Storming Entrance: Lurxray LVL.X SP RR, Pokémon Circulator UL, Unown HS
- Wash Away: Tyranitar UL
- Silver Rain: Metagross UL

Item
Full Heal
Poké Ball / Item

Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

087 / U

Reference: Poké Ball HS
Pokégear / Item

Look at the top 7 cards of your deck. Choose a Supporter card you find in there, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.

088 / U

References: Pokégear HS
Pokémon Catcher
Rare Candy
Switch / Item

Switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

??? / U

References: Switch HS
VS Seeker

Pokémon Tool
Hard Charm
???

Special Energy
Double Colorless Energy / Special Energy

Double Colorless Energy provides [C][C].

095 / U

References: Double Colorless Energy HS
Rainbow Energy / Special Energy

Attach Rainbow Energy to 1 of your Pokémon. While in play, Rainbow Energy provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. (Has no other effect than providing Energy.) When you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon. (While not in play, Rainbow Energy counts as [C] Energy.)

096 / U

References: Rainbow Energy HS

Supporter
Judge / Supporter

Each player shuffles their hand into their deck and draws 4 cards. (You draw your cards first.)

??? / U

References: Judge UL
Pokémon Collector / Supporter

Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokémon, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

098 / U

References: Collector HS
Professor Oak / Supporter

Discard your hand. Then, draw 7 cards.

099 / U

References: Prof. Research
Twins / Supporter

You can play only one Supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

You may use this card only if you have more Prize cards left than your opponent. Search your deck for any 2 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

100 / U

References: Twins TM

Secret Rares
???
Shiny Sandshrew / 50HP / Fighting
Basic
sandshrew.png

[Poké-Body] Sand Shield
Any damage done to your [F] Pokémon by your opponent's attacks is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F] Sandstorm
Search your deck for a [F] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[F][C] Bulldoze [20]
Flip a coin. If heads, discard the top card from your opponent's deck.

[Shiny Rule - You can't have more than 1 Shiny Pokémon in your deck.]

102 / SR

References
- Sand Shield: Cubone TM
- Sandstorm: Tangela CL
Shiny Hoothoot / 50HP / Colorless
hoothoot.png

[Poké-Power] Clock In
Once during your turn, when you put Shiny Hoothoot from your hand onto your Bench, you may draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand.

[C] Predator Peck [10+]
If the Defending Pokémon is a [G] Pokémon, this attack's base damage is 30 instead of 10.

[C][C] Hypnoblast [20]

[Shiny Rule - You can't have more than 1 Shiny Pokémon in your deck.]

103 / SR

References
- Clock In: Unown HS, Nidoqueen TM
- Predator Peck: Dewgong SV
- Hypnoblast: Meganium HS

---

changes to attacks, poké-powers or poké-bodies
[Blank]

gets replaced by

[G] Bug Brawl [10]
wording fixes & other minor changes
Gold Ho-oh 019 now has 120HP instead of 110HP.

changes to attacks, poké-powers and poké-bodies
[Poké-Power] Rising Phoenix
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Gold Ho-oh is in your discard pile, you may put it onto your Bench. If you do, put 3 damage counters on it.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Power] Wings of Rebirth
Once during your turn, when you put Gold Ho-oh from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your discard pile for up to 3 Pokémon, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand.

and

[R][C] Purifire [30]
Before doing damage, you may discard as many Pokémon Tool cards and Special Energy cards from the Defending Pokémon as you like.

gets replaced by

[C] Rainbow Roost [20]
If Gold Ho-oh has any Rainbow Energy attached to it, you may remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokémon.

and

[R][R][C] Scorched Legend [60]
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, discard Gold Ho-oh and all cards attached to it.

gets replaced by

[R][R][C] Purifire [60]
Before doing damage, discard all Pokémon Tool cards and Special Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon.
Gold Gengar 060's poké-body (Chilling Curse) is a Poké-Body, not a Poké-Power.
Gold Gengar 060's 1st attack (Spectral Wave) is now in bold.
Gold Gengar 060's gold rule has been added.
Umbreon 061's poké-body's (Darkened Moon) wording has been fixed.
Umbreon 061 now has the correct [G] weakness.
Tyranitar 062's poké-body (Dark Armor) now has Gold/Silver in bold.

[D] Terror Thoughts
Search your deck for up to 2 [D] Energy, and attach them to Tyranitar. Shuffle your deck afterward.

gets replaced by

[D][C] Last Stand [20+]
Does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.

and

gets replaced by

[C][C][C][C] Blackest Storm [60+]
Does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each [D] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.
Skarmory 065's second attack (Silver Jet) now has Silver in bold.

[M][C] Scrap Attack [20x]
Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way.

gets replaced by

[M][C] Scrap Attack [40]
Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards from your hand, this attack does nothing.)
Pokégear 088's wording has been fixed. please don't ask how I managed to mess that one up.
Double Colorless Energy 095's set number has been fixed.
Rainbow Energy 096's set number has been fixed.

I hope you like these changes so far, because there's plenty more to come in the upcoming days. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: now 88% finished!

Pineco / 50HP / Grass
Basic
pineco.png

[C] Take Down [20]
Pineco does 10 damage to itself.

010 / C

References
- Take Down: Chikorita CL
Forretress / 90HP / Metal
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Pineco
forretress.png

[Poké-Power] Thorn Tempest
Once during your turn, when you play Forretress from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon. If you do, put 2 damage counters on Forretress.

[M] Magnet Rise [20]
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects, including damage, done to Forretress by attacks from your opponent's [F] Pokémon.

[M][C][C] Flash Cannon [50]

063 / R

References
- Thorn Tempest: Gallade LVL.X SP RR, Delcatty PL
- Magnet Rise: Umbreon UD

Silver Heracross / 100HP / Grass
Basic
heracross.png

[Poké-Power] Bug Backup
Once during your turn, when you put Silver Heracross from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a [G] Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Gold Toss
If the Defending Pokémon is a Gold Pokémon, put that Pokémon and all cards attached to it on top of your opponent's deck. Your opponent shuffles their deck afterward.

[G][G][C] Spiked Horn [50]
Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

011 / UR

References:
- Hero's Swarm: Mantine HS
- Gold Toss: Staraptor SF
- Spiked Horn: Tyranitar UL

Poké Ball / Item

Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

087 / U

Reference: Poké Ball HS

---

Chikorita's synthesis attack is now called ingrain.
Meganium's razor leaf attack now has the correct wording.
Ledian's iron fist poké-body is now the correct color.
Ledian's starlight seeker attack now has the correct wording.
Skiploom's blooming spores attack is now called spring bloom and has updated wording.
Jumpluff's mega drain attack now has the correct wording.

[Poké-Body] Leaf Guard
As long as Bayleef has any Energy attached to it, Bayleef can't be affected by Special Conditions.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Power] Therapeutic Aroma
Once during your turn, when you play Bayleef from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may remove all Special Conditions from each of your Pokémon.
Gold Ho-oh's golden rule has been updated.
[F] Terror Quake [20]
Does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

gets replaced by

[F] Dig Away [20]
Discard the top 2 cards of your deck.
Gold Gengar's golden rule has been updated.
Gold Steelix now has 10 more HP (150).
Gold Steelix's gold rule has been updated.

[Poké-Body] Towering Giant
Gold Steelix
can have up to 4 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Body] Titan Tremors
As long as Gold Steelix is your Active Pokémon, discard the top card of your deck in between turns.

and

[M] Master Mine
Look at the top 6 cards of your deck and attach all [M] Energy cards you find in there to Gold Steelix. Shuffle the cards back into your deck.

gets replaced by

[M][C] Metal Mirror [10x]
Does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Gold Steelix.

and

[C][C][C] Iron Fall [10+]
You may discard any number of [M] Energy cards attached to Gold Steelix. If you do, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage for each [M] Energy card you discarded.

gets replaced by

[C][C][C][C] Gold Mine [60+]
Does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each Gold Pokémon in your discard pile.
Silver Lugia's silver rule has been updated.
Silver Lugia now has 10 more HP (120).
Silver Lugia's storming entrance poke-body now has updated wording.

[C] Recover
Remove 4 damage counters from Silver Lugia.

gets replaced by

[C] Wash Away [20]
Discard a [R] Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Gold & Silver: now 92% finished!

Phanpy / 70HP / Fighting
Basic
phanpy.png

[C] Ram [10]

[F][C][C] Bulldoze [30]
Discard the top card from your opponent's deck.

052 / C

References
Silver Donphan / 130HP / Fighting
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Phanpy
donphan.png

[Poké-Body] Armored Tank
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Silver Donphan by your opponent's Basic Pokémon.

[F] Spin Turn [40]
Switch Silver Donphan with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Tusk Tantrum [80]
If Silver Donphan has any damage counters on it, you may choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand without and discard it.

053 / UR

References
- Armored Tank: Rapidash AR
- Spin Turn: Eevee RR
- Tusk Tantrum: Ursaring Prime UL, Empoleon PL

Kangaskhan / 100HP / Colorless
Basic
kangaskhan.png

[Poké-Body] Parent's Protection
Any damage done to your Basic Pokémon that already have any damage counters on it by opponent's attacks is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Scrappy Stomp [20]

[C][C][C] Outrage [60]
Kangaskhan is now Confused.

Resistance:
077 / R

References
- Parent's Protection: Cubone TM
- Scrappy Stomp: Tyrogue HS
- Outrage: Taurous UL

Twins / Supporter

You can play only one Supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

You may use this card only if you have more Prize cards left than your opponent. Search your deck for any 2 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

100 / U

References: Twins TM

----------

Meganium's Razor Leaf's reference has been fixed.
[Poké-Power] Drowzing Spiral
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Poliwag is in your hand, you may discard it. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Body] Drowzing Spiral
If Poliwag is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an attack (even if Poliwag is Knocked Out), the attacking Pokémon is now Asleep.
[C] Belly Drum
Attach up to 2 basic Energy cards from your hand to Poliwhirl. Put 1 damage counter on Poliwhirl for each Energy you attached in this way.

gets replaced by

[C] Belly Drum
Attach as many basic Energy cards as you like from your hand to Poliwhirl. Then, put that many damage counters on Poliwhirl.
[Poké-Power] Heroic Leap
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Politoed is in your hand you may flip a coin. If heads, put Politoed onto your Bench. If tails, discard Politoed from your hand.

gets replaced by

[Poké-Power] King's Leap
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Politoed is in your hand, you may use this power. Put Politoed from your hand onto your Bench. If you do, your opponent may take a Prize card.

and

[C][C][C] Perish Song
If the Defending Pokémon has 7 or more damage counters on it, that Pokémon is now Knocked Out. Politoed can't use Perish Song during your next turn.

gets replaced by

[W] Hyper Splash [60]
Flip a coin. If tails, shuffle Politoed and all cards attached to it into your deck.
Sandslash's Cutting Deep attack now has fixed wording.
Poliwrath's Circle Throw attack now does 30 damage instead of 20.

[F] Sand Bathing
Remove 2 damage counters from Sandshrew for each [F] Energy attached to it.

gets replaced by

[F] Sand Bathing
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokémon that has any [F] Energy attached to it.
[F][C][C] Knuckle Splash [60]
If Poliwrath has any [W] Energy attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

gets replaced by

[F][C][C] Knuckle Splash [70]
If Poliwrath has any [W] Energy attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
[C] Mountain Munch

gets replaced by

[C] Mountain Munch
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, discard the top card from your opponent's deck.
[F] Sandstorm

gets replaced by

[F] Rock Throw
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

and

[F][C] Rock Throw
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

gets replaced by

[C][C] Harden
During your opponent's next turn, if Pupitar would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to Pupitar if that damage is 50 or less.
Gold Steelix gets visual fixes.

Last edited: