Art Gallery TFDGaming's Fusion Sprites

TFDGaming

1 Year dA User!
Hello Everyone! I figured I'd make a post showing my own Pokemon sprites! I have three so far but i'll have more soon! Also, feel free to comment on my art and show me yours!

1st:
howleaf__1st_sprite___by_theflamingdark-d8c57r6.png

2nd:
burnagon_by_theflamingdark-d8gahoh.png

3rd:
heliopunch__competition__by_theflamingdark-d8g8lmb.png

EDIT: I have made a self sprite to celebrate 1 year of being on dA!
my_self_sprite___1_year_of_da______by_theflamingdark-d8gatuf.png

That's It! Thanks for looking at them! Be sure to reply with your own designs or reply with some help for improving!

Actuallly, Howleaf and whatever my small dragon thingy is called, plus a W.I.P water type, are going to be the basic starters of my pokemon rom hack! :3

TFDGaming said:
Be sure to check often to see my new sprites when they come out!

I think you should either 'bump' the thread whenever you post new sprites. Typically, members of the Artist's Studio would include their artwork in the post and also add them into the OP.

TFDGaming said:
Sorry, I'm kinda new so idk how to do that :p

People simply post there art in new posts (click new reply at the bottom), and then update the OP with these artworks. Have a look at some other threads in the Artist's Studio, and you'll see what I mean.

I remember making dozens of those in my childhood, as well as 'Fakemon sprites'. It's very amusing to be honest... hah, I made those today, anyway. I like to think I make it work while still using enough of each Pokemon to know which ones I used. The first one has 2 Pokemon, the 2nd has 3. Have a look, and guess 'em.
The only thing I have to say against yours TDF, is that the Pokemon you use wouldn't always be noticeable if you didn't show them. Looks good beside that.001.png 002.png

Back