• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard TEU-On: Crazy Dreads (Eternatus VMAX/Goons)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 3 Crobat V DAA 182
* 3 Eternatus V DAA 116
* 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117
* 2 Sableye V SSH 120
* 2 Galarian Linoone SSH 118
* 3 Galarian Obstagoon SSH 119
* 3 Eternatus VMAX DAA 192

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Rare Candy SSH 180
* 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 2 Rose DAA 168
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 2 Energy Switch SSH 162
* 2 Switch SSH 183
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 4 Rose Tower DAA 169

##Energy - 10

* 6 Darkness Energy XYEnergy 1
* 4 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Strategy: Chip the opponent w/ Goons + Nets, and following the chips and nets, if the foe can't evolve AND one energy is already attached to one Goon before the attachment for turn occurs, attach the second Dark using said attachment for turn, Obstruct and wall the basic damage off by means of Obstruct's effect. But if the foe can evolve and/or no energy is attached to any Goon, finish the opponent off w/ either Dread End or attach + Energy Switch to either the Goon, or even Sableye V, who can use Lode Search, or Crazy Claws, depending on what I need the most to survive at the moment. Out of energy w/ Eternatus VMAX in play? Rose can alleviate that w/ two energy to said VMAX, and Rose Tower can follow by refreshing the discard of whole hand to 3 cards. What do you think?

Any suggestions for changes to improve this blueprint?

Last edited:
Updated for better utilization of Sableye's first attack, even if I have to bump this w/ a double. Anyone want to give input? Or is my deck too good for it?

Back