• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format TEU-EVS casual Blissey suggestions

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Me and my brother have built several deck lists for the Sword and Shield format. We are playing using cards from Team Up through Evolving Skies, although some of our lists are probably outdated. The thing is, most of the lists weren't big players in the Evolving Skies prerotation standard format, although they have been good at various other times. The lists my brother contributes are a Team up through Vivid Voltage Lucario & Melmetal GX deck (all cards owned), an up-to-date Max Party deck (I gave him all the remaining cards for Christmas except a Mew UNB which I forgot about and which he has since bought), an up-to-date Dragapult VMAX list (which is mostly proxies), and a Sylveon/Urshifu/Blaziken/Rayquaza VMAX and Zeraora V rapid strike box (which will be 78.3333323% complete when the cards he ordered, along with the aforementioned Mew and a random Ditto VMAX arrive). The lists I contribute are... Blacephalon. (Yeah, I spend most of my budget on cards for the binder.) While we aren't desperate to add a sixth deck to the medley anytime soon, I have an extra set of sleeves, and it would appear that the next deck is on me, so I'm thinking ahead. I like Blissey G for several reasons. First, there are a wide variety of builds. Second, some builds only run four Blissey. No Crobat V, no Oricorio GX, no Dedenne GX, no Kricketune V, no Inteleon package, nothing. Just a full play set of Blissey. The only other cards of considerable expense that I saw in my skim-through of the below list are a full playset of Capture Energy. As I mentioned above, my brother owns almost three complete decks, while my sole Blacephalon deck still has numerous proxies. My question is, if you were to update this list to include Evolving Skies cards, which cards would you add/remove? For the same of discussion, let's not worry about techs that aren't relevant in any of the matchups that I have already named (Blacephalon, LucMetal, Dragapult, Mad Party, Rapid Strike box). Also, how well does this deck match up against Blacephalon? I'm curious about whether these decks would work well together in the event that I want to play with someone besides my brother.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 4

4 Blissey V CRE 119

Trainer Cards - 36

4 Hapu UNM 200
4 Professor’s Research (Professor Juniper) SHF 60
2 Boss’s Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154
2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
4 Path to the Peak CRE 148
4 Cape of Toughness DAA 160
4 Hyper Potion SSH 166
4 Suspicious Food Tin CPA 66
3 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174
2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

Energy - 20

4 Capture Energy RCL 171
4 Lucky Energy CRE 158
4 Powerful { Colorless } Energy DAA 176
4 Psychic Energy Energy 5
4 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

At this point this is all theoretical. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to build this list. I may also post my Blacephalon list in a separate thread, as I am interested in changing up the playing style a little. And I may want to post some of my brother's lists as well to see if any improvements could be made.

Back