Testing partners wanted!

superman

Aspiring Trainer
Hello Friends,

I am hoping to put together a testing-team using Playtcg.me and PTCGO. I am looking for (6) six Master division players to practice with for the upcoming State, Spring Regionals, National Championships, World Championships, and the 2013-2014 Organized Play season. I am mostly looking for players who are able to practice in the evening time (6PM--12PM) (EST is my time zone). All other time zones are welcomed, too, just as long as you are committed to playing in the evening or when our group asks you to play. Our main way of communicating with each other will be via e-mail, text-message, Skype and Facebook.

"Why California players now?"​

I am looking to put together a team that is comprised of people from various areas of the U.S and with different play-styles. So far, I have been able to obtain at least five other solid testing partners who have been committed to the team.

“Why are you looking for a testing team?”​

In the past, I have had “flakey” and lazy testing partners who just weren’t committed to training for these premier events. They would rarely practice, and would always come up with some lame excuse for not wanting to play. Granted we all have responsibilities outside the Pokemon TCG, but what I am looking for in my team is structure, discipline and commitment to these events/the game. My main goal is to make a team that is willing to work with each other and represent our team come the 2013 State, Spring Regionals, and most importantly, National Championships and hopefully World Championships!

Is this something that interests you?​

If so, please include your Full Name, Facebook link, State (U.S residents only) or Country, and your 2012-2013 Organized Play credentials (Championship Points, tournaments won this season, and Regional performances, and if you will be attending State, Spring Regionals, Spring Br’s, National Championships, or Worlds/grinder) (I strongly suggest sending me this info via Private message). I will review your application and will notify you if further information is needed.

Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to testing with you!

--Frankie Durso--

Frankie is only looking for Masters, seeing as Seniors aren't "good" in most people standards. Also, why test for a senior metagame when you are a Master?

CrystalEyeMonster said:
Frankie is only looking for Masters, seeing as Seniors aren't "good" in most people standards. Also, why test for a senior metagame when you are a Master?

I never said Seniors aren't "good". I am just looking to play against players who are in my age bracket.

Back