Discussion Testing group.

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! I was thinking I can get a group of people to just have fun and test/talk about decks with. We can do old worlds formats, unlimited, standard, and expanded. You can pick whichever formats you wanna do. I can invite to a discord server for it. Right now, we’re specifically in need of creative expanded players that can make rogue decks and players for worlds 16,17, and 18 formats. Right now, I’m playing standard and checking out worlds 13,14, and 15. Just respond to the thread if you wanna join!

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Just kidding guys. Joining this group is scientifically proven to increase your iq by a factor of 0.5.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Lol, I'm in.
Also, I'm uncultured (not fermented) and I don't know who Megan Bonnett is.
Explain!
I'm not entirely sure how they chose the name, I think it's suppose to be a play on Mega Banette or something. It's just a group where we share big brain rogue deck ideas from pretty multiple different formats.

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
I think I’d just reply again to say that this is actually more of a deck discussion group than a testing group. We don’t do actual testing with each other that much, but plan to do so more in the future. Also, I think I’d reply to this again because it will give me alerts when people respond.