Pokemon Tenth Pokemon Center Opening in Kyoto!

Makes sense that such a beautiful city has mascot with one of the most beautiful and luxurious of all the legendaries. Well at least one of my favourites anyway at least...

Is that how big the entire store is? Or is that only 1 side of a store or....? I have no idea what a 'normal' size is for a Pokemon Center

Is that how big the entire store is? Or is that only 1 side of a store or....? I have no idea what a 'normal' size is for a Pokemon Center

That would be about half the size of a store, maybe less, at least based on Yokohama and Mega Tokyo stores.

I wonder if they are going to have exclusive Ho-Oh items for the grand opening?

Why are they opening on March 16th? Was thinking I could maybe visit the store if they had exclusive items, probably be sold out by Saturday if they do.

Last edited:
Hmm... Why are there no Pokemon Centers here, but there are TEN in Japan? I understand that Nintendo is based out of Japan, but I think we should at least have a couple of them...

Import costs are mainly why they're not outside of Japan, customers are the reasons why there won't be one in the UK. Apparently encourages people to spend within the country, but if you can't get the item in the UK what so ever what are you meant to do?

They'll be releasing limited Ho-Oh products at the store, most likely Ho-Oh poncho pikachu merchandise as well.

Oh my word, when I first read this I thought it meant that this was the tenth store to open in Kyoto... Glad I read these comments. @_@

They should update that there will be a Maiko Pikachu as an exclusive design for this Center

from what I can read, it seems that it will be a plushy as well as other merchandise, representing a Maiko. It is an apprentice Geiko in Kyoto. Their jobs consist of performing songs, dances, and playing the shamisen or the koto for visitors during feasts. So this design is supposed to represent an important part of Kyoto

maiko-pikachu-pokemon-center-kyoto.jpg

Back