Finished Ten! The Game of Competitive Counting - Congrats NinjaPenguin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello everyone! @double o squirtle made this game last November, and I thought it would be fun to bring it back! The goal of the game is to count to ten! Wait, what?!

It's pretty simple, so here's how it works: Players take turns saying 1-3 numbers starting at 1. The numbers can only increase, not decrease. There will also be a certain order to who says the numbers when, which I will announce after sign-ups. The player who says 10 is out of the game. There is no way to get around this so please, please don't stall. Once a persons out, the game keeps going, but that person can no longer post in-tread.

Okay, lets say there are 8 players. Player A says 1, 2, player B says 3, 4, 5, Player C says 6, player D says 7, 8, 9, so player E would have to say 10, meaning they are out.

Just a few things
  • Feel free to talk about the game in-thread, just make sure to make it obvious your not counting.
  • Please make your numbers bold.
  • Each player has 36 hours to post. Should be easy enough to post a couple numbers, but if you don;t your out of the game.
  • Off-communication is allowed to form alliances if wanted. Please include me in the conversation so I know what's going on.

How to sign up
All you need to do is post /in and what time you are normally on so I can make an order that will keep the game going at a good pace.

1. @Little Cherrim Out round 6
2. @thegrovylekid Out round 10
3. @Lord o da rings Runner up
4. @rainyman123 Out round 3
5. @GM DracLord Modkilled round 7
6. @mordacazir Out round 1
7. @Blakers Out round 11
8. @Lunarwork Out round 5
9. @Cypher333 Out round 8
10. @double o squirtle Out round 9
11. @TheSceptileMaster Out round 7
12. @NinjaPenguin Winner!
13. @PikaMasterJesi Out round 2
14. @simsands Out round 4
CLOSED

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Sign-ups will end in 24 hours or when 1 more person signs up! Last chance!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
And with Cyphers entry sign-ups are now closed! Will post soon with an order list and then the game can start!

Status
Not open for further replies.