Tell the truth are you a nerd

Are you a Nerd? be honest

• Nerd

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Not a nerd

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
emm... I am nerd and I don't play Pokemons, don't post about big deals & stuff, am not obsessed with TCG and stuff and don't have that avatar. xD Figure me out.

:F

im a big nerd! naruto,fma,Pokémon you name it anyway popularity no im not a nerd because the popular kids find me funny and im the most athlectic out of the geeks. (i call geeks the skilled nerds :F)

I happen to be a very big nerd.....I managed to get into the Gifted Program where I fit in with all these other nerds. You wanna know how I'm a nerd...well, I play Pokemon don't I? :p

Max Shade IV said:
Let's look at this in this way:

1. almost everyone here plays pokemon
And many who don't aren't on this website and may not even care that much. Some people here don't either.
2. We post and make huge deals out of pokemon
Not everyone
3. We are obbsessed with trading and battling little patches of data.
Interested, yes. Obsessed... probably not.
4. Half the people here have those crude drawings of pokemon for avatars.
Well, what else are we going to put on a Pokémon forum?

Just because we have a life here doesn't mean that we have a life somewhere else. Man, this is stereotyping to the n th degree.

Counterpoints in bold.

Definition:

nerd also nurd (nûrd) pronunciation
n. Slang.

1. A foolish, inept, or unattractive person.
2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

I guess I am 33% nerd, does that count. :)

Im so a nerd spend my time on the pc alot play games all day do my homework every day there should be an option saying:WTF Im not a nerd and true nerd

elias_jnr said:
man your low lifes.pokemon is for kids not 16 year olds .get a life.

Noobnerd: 16 year olds? For the love of... We have 20 year olds on our site. Please stop flaming others.

Har Har you got banned!:p

Back on topic, Although I am clever and spend alot of time on my laptop, I don't consider myself a nerd as....I do alot of other things too. I never do my homework, and I do alot of climbing, Alot of people here may eb clever,but that dosn't mean you are a nerd.

~Magma king~ said:
elias_jnr said:
man your low lifes.pokemon is for kids not 16 year olds .get a life.

Noobnerd: 16 year olds? For the love of... We have 20 year olds on our site. Please stop flaming others.

Har Har you got banned!:p

Back on topic, Although I am clever and spend alot of time on my laptop, I don't consider myself a nerd as....I do alot of other things too. I never do my homework, and I do alot of climbing, Alot of people here may eb clever,but that dosn't mean you are a nerd.

to be a nerd you don't have to be smart

I am almost certainly a nerd. I get brilliant grades (some of the best in the country) in mathematical and scientific subjects, got accepted into the gifted youth scheme here in the UK, spend a lot of my time playing computer games, reading fantasy novels and playing Pokémon Cards, I don't hang around with all of the cool people, and, other than league and occasionally going round friends houses/them coming round mine, don't have much of a social life. Because of all of that, I'd consider myself pretty nerdy, though I think some people at school may disagree with that.

For me, well the only thing i do is play pokemon and the TCG and get pretty good grades and I like to do well in school so i dont consider myself that much of a nerd, only a little bit, I guess.

randomman29 said:
I'm a geek because I never played chess(Well not that much) but I played Rummikub(As it was the family game) and beet every one I play. Also I have a small collection of action figures.

Just like him I aslo collect action figure(marvel legends, transformers, bionicle and zoids) and am a nerd

Max Shade IV said:
Let's look at this in this way:

1. almost everyone here plays pokemon
2. We post and make huge deals out of pokemon
3. We are obbsessed with trading and battling little patches of data.
4. Half the people here have those crude drawings of pokemon for avatars.

anyone here who says they aren't a nerd is lying. i am definatly one, and so is everyone else, even if they say they aren't!

Not everyone here play the game that much I really play I have like only 100 hour and bought it the day it came out but I do buy transformers so same thing.

My theme song!

They see me playin'
My card game,
I know their all thinking i'm so
white and nerdy..

yeah.... that's everyone's perception of me. But I really don't care.

I personly prefer geek, but yes, I'm a nerd. I spend all my time on the computer or playing video games, I get best grades in my class, I'm a class clown, and I'm also kinda popular. As Hannah Montana would say "I got the best of both worlds!"

A nerd? Why, you could say so. I get excellent grades,(Got a perfect score on the Terra Nova Wiriting section) play Pokemon, but I'm actually a very kind person. Girls, (NOT GIRLFRIENDS) like me because I'm funny, smart, and I give them gum. :p

i love xd001 said:
I personly prefer geek, but yes, I'm a nerd. I spend all my time on the computer or playing video games, I get best grades in my class, I'm a class clown, and I'm also kinda popular. As Hannah Montana would say "I got the best of both worlds!"

Amen
no one even knows I play pokemon
So I have my popular friends
and my Geek friends
all good.!

Well Most people dont socialize with me at school I go to an extension school because I couldnt keep up in the regular high school. As MOTSK said I could also take anyone who would call me a nerd. No one besides some of my close freinds know I play Pokemon or WoW trading cards game but I do spend alot of my time playing Online games such as WoW, Dungeon Runners, Diablo 2, Darkthrone, BiteFight or any other games that look good so I dont know what I would be labeled as but I prefer not to be labeled at all.

Back