Strategy Teambuilding Workshop

Pheromosa is one of the best Pokemon in singles, though I'm admittedly not sure how great it is in Doubles. It does sound decent in theory.

You're going to want teammates capable of beating Arcanine, Garchomp and Goodra. Maybe try out Krookodile? Intimidate support is AWESOME in VGC, as is STAB Earthquake. You also really struggle with Pelipper if you don't get the weather up. Tapu Koko might be another good addition.

Nice to see you again @AlphaVoxel!

Pheromosa is one of the best Pokemon in singles, though I'm admittedly not sure how great it is in Doubles. It does sound decent in theory.

You're going to want teammates capable of beating Arcanine, Garchomp and Goodra. Maybe try out Krookodile? Intimidate support is AWESOME in VGC, as is STAB Earthquake. You also really struggle with Pelipper if you don't get the weather up. Tapu Koko might be another good addition.

Nice to see you again @AlphaVoxel!
Ok, so what would be good sets for the Krookodile/Koko? And that leaves me with one slot to fill, so what would be another option for that?

[Edit]: So, I have done some thinking, and I know that nearly every team has some kind of Tapu/Fairy, would Nihelego work? If so, what would be a good set for that?

[Edit 2]: So, I have done a lot of testing on Pokémon Showdown, and here is what I have found:

The team works amazingly! I rarely ever need Tapu Koko, and Nihilego/Pheromosa are also not used as much. Krookodile has been amazing!

Last edited:
Back