Team Sandstall

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
Due to the recent Carracosta thread, I decided to try to make a Stall team that includes both him and Sandstorm. Here it is:
Spr_5b_450_m.png

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Slack Off
Description: Hippowdon is my Sandstreamer. I opted with him over Tyrannitar so I wouldn't have another Fighting weakness. Phazing is always useful.
Spr_5b_598.png

Ferrothorn (Nattorei) (M) @ Shed shell
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs:
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Seed Bomb
- Thunder Wave
Description: I orginally was going to use Forretress over him, but decided against it in favor of his ability to counter rain teams. He provides excellent resistances that my team needs, sets up spikes, annoys with thunder wave, what's not to love about this guy?
Spr_5b_593_m.png

Jellicent (Burungeru) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Boil Over
- Recover
- Taunt
- Evil Eye
Description:Mr. Pringles is a valuable asset to my team. He absorbs normal, fighting, and water attacks for me. He is a great stallmate for Ferrothorn. I opted with Evil Eye over Shadow Ball because It does even more damage to opponenets witrh a status condition, which is an important aspect of my team.
Spr_5b_565.png

Carracosta (Abagoora) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dive
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
Description: This archaic sea turtle is who I desgined the rest of my team around. He greatly benefits from the SPD boost from SS. I opted with dive over waterfall because of the extra turn of SS and status damage, the leftovers increase, the same base power, and if my opponent switches out, say hello to spikes and SR.
Spr_5b_242.png

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
Description: Blissey, arguably the greatest special wall in the game, a good cleric, and a good part of a balanced breakfast. I chose her over her prevo because of her access to Lefties(which a lot of my team carries...)
Spr_5b_472.png

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn
Description: Gliscor's job is to counter other threats to my team like Scizor and Breloom. Honestly, I was unsure of the EV yield I wanted to use.

Well, there you have it, Team Sandstall.

Back