~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceus, and Legends: HGSS.~

kk. 7-5 cities so far. 6th, 6th, and (drumroll) 5th! I still have 1 or 2 more though.

PolarJace

VGC Beginnings!
Advanced Member
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceus, and Legends: HGSS.~

3-4 with a second place! it was amzing there were only 4 people in seniors so we only played 2 rounds.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

grrrr so i print off a translation for my jap lux gl x and this judge says that my translation isnt official so i go and print an official one after he told me he would hold registration for me since we were in a libray and it would take 3 mintues to walk over and use a computer instead the other judge pairs the round and he says i have to register late. i was disappointed and upset but i still registered. and after i asked him if the two late people could play each other w/o a round 1 lost he told us no. =/ then round 1 i followed him around and watched how he judged. this guy was awful, i corrected him 3 ties in one round on expert belt rulings he told a kid that kingdras snipe damage was 40 and i said no its 20 he checked and i was right then a guy was KOed by poison he said 2 prizes shouldnt have been drawn because it wasnt from an attack i told him read the card its KO period. then this guy didnt draw 2 prizes after getting a ko on a ebelted poke and the judge said it wasnt manditory and once again i told him read the card it isnt manditory. this judge annoyed me so i made an example of his poor judging. indiana judges kind of suck.=/

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

wow. WA PTOs for the most part are good. But we have some weird jokes.
Mike said:
DQ'd
If you have recieved this card, you are disqualified fromthe tournament, and you suck at life. If you thought this card has anything to do with Dairy Queen, you are to treat all Judges, TOs, PTOs, and the player you cheated or swore to to a medium Butterfinger BLizzard.

Ithas Blaines quiz art. But Wow. You should judge, Trevor. Anyway, so close to finishing up Absol Toolbox XD.

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceu

Lolmonster said:
wow. WA PTOs for the most part are good. But we have some weird jokes.

Ithas Blaines quiz art. But Wow. You should judge, Trevor. Anyway, so close to finishing up Absol Toolbox XD.

What are you missing? I have the deck now. xP Can I see your list so I can improve mine? PM it to me if you can. xP

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

i like playing too much and i dont even know all the rules, but i do know how to read my cards lol xD

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away

I'm glad y'all haven't kicked me out yet, I'm always afraid I have been.

I've attended.... One... And hopefully can make it to two more, but I think it will only be on more. Unless, of course, I'm lucky. lol.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

Failed today. Lost to LuxChomp, then Hope, And a bye(Ouuuuchh) and beating some noob.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

i took second place in danville,ky losing to jayson harry. and then i took seconf again losing to austin reed.
2 second places in the same weekend i guess i should be proud considering mewtwo tech was everywere and i wasnt playing an answer to him. which is also the reason i lost in finals both games.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*
All existing members will be wiped from the clan on WEDNESDAY. PM me with an application to be re-entered in the clan.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, POST 509!

just for reorganization?

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, POST 509!

yea, with inactive members and such, it'll do good. Zangoose, trevorispro, and I will be immune. Everyone else, maybe. We will have a new co-leader soon ;)

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

k.
anyone on here going to be in sevierville, tn or greenwood indiana this weekend for cities? figured id ask.

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ I

Lolmonster said:
yea, with inactive members and such, it'll do good. Zangoose, trevorispro, and I will be immune. Everyone else, maybe. We will have a new co-leader soon ;)

Yaaay! Btw I had an idea, that I'm only going to share with THIS Clan. Fire Flygon. The point is use Typhlosion Great with DCE an 'Gon. I had a more modern idea but it's kinda bad. Blaziken FB/Blaziken Pt with Flygon. Just more damage. Auto 110 with Power Swing.

Thoughts?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Reopened.

Remember to PM the group leader to ask to join, don't ask in the thread please. Thanks.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member

nice reopened!
So i hope we can get some good discution about the new set and States soon.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member

what, is this clan dead or something?

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

Nah, just school :p Anyway, What will WIN HGSS prereleases in your area? We'll set up a count once they start. New topic: What deck for States?

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ I

Scizor. Scizor by FAR.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member

and what about decks that dont play DCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.