Team PokéBeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Why don't you two calm down a bit? Anyway, congrats to dragonexpert for winning the Uber Tournament! I need to get myself in something official while making it through a round so I don't look like I'm slaking!
@PDC: Anyway let's look at your new addition, Jirachi. Wait... I can't because you didn't edit your post. Can you please do so now?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68997 Heres the new link.For the RMT Joey.

Looks excellent! I usually see a different set-up on it, but it looks really good! Now to make a team for the UU tourny...

Thanks.Me and DE have been traing for these.Were going for the R.E.V.E.N.G.E.Also GL if we get matched up.

I'll just do some quick comments, as I really don't have the time to do a full rate.

205.png

Impish
252 HP/192 DEF/76 SP.DEF
Stealth Rock
Toxic Spikes
Spikes
Explousion
*Foucus Sash*

I would replace Focus Sash with either Leftovers or Shed Shell, as I don't really see the need for a insurance against an OHKO on Foretress if it's leading. Also, take one of the entry hazards out and throw in Gyro Ball. The only benefit to having Foretress lead is that you can Gyro Ball opposing Aerodactyl leads while they Taunt and then Rapid Spin while they use Stealth Rocks. Obviously for this to happen, you're going to also need to replace either another one of your entry hazards or Explosion with Rapid Spin.

260.png

Sassy
252 HP/252 SP.DEF/4 DEF
Ice Punch
Waterfall
Curse
Rest
*Leftovers*

Replace Ice Punch with Sleep Talk. With Toxic Spikes on the field, Celebi really isn't an issue at all, so I don't really see the need for Ice Punch. Lastly, Swampert has really been pushed back in usage for this set because things like DD Outrage from Salamence would simply overpower it. If you allow Salamence to setup additional times, then you lose the power of this set.

477.png

Impish
220 HP/82 DEF/208 SP.DEF
Ice Punch
Pain Spilt
Shadow Sneak
Will~o~Wisp
*Leftovers*

I don't really see the need for two Ghost types, but whatever.

This wasn't really a rate, but I hope I helped you at least a little.

I NOW HAVE JIRACHI!LOL

Swampert:Ice Punch is for Latias and mence....or Dragonite that i don't seee anymore much.
Fortress:I just used F-sash for Explousion.But i'll get rid of Spikes if i have too.It dosen't help too much.I'll probubly put Rapid spin on Spikes.I just wanna keep SR and Toxic spikes for reason.But i'll get rid of Spikes.
Dusknoir:Well....i replaced Rotom.....with Jirachi

Overall i just wanna know if the team is good.

Focus Sash doesn't save you if you use explosion when you are at full health anyway.

I know.I was saying if i knew i was gonna die i could exploude just to get some damenge in.Thats why i put it in there.

If you have the time to use Explosion, though, you might as well just setup another entry hazard. If your goal is just to get damage in, you're not really taking advantage of the benefits a stall team has to offer.

*Changes F-Sash To Leftovers*Done and done.I got alot of Editing to do.

Hello competitive battlers of Pokebeach! I'd really like to become one of the best battlers on this site one day, and the best way to do that is to train with the best of em'! I'd like to sign up for team Pokebeach.

1. I am very serious about competitive play, so much that I aspire to be the best! I'll make sure to post often and intelligently if possible.

2. Not my tourney team, but an older version of it.

3. I agree with all clauses.

4. I agree and will adhere to all rules.

Thanks for the warm welcome. So any rates or edits on the team? I'd appreciate them.

I hope that being new on Pokébeach means I can't join! I'm not new to clans, as I'm in a very good one on purplesurge.

1/ Definitely. I wish to be one of the best out there, even if it means conquering the changing metagame. (Bulky Offense to Stall was a tough one). I'll be very active! ~

2/ Well, it's not in an RMT so i guess I'll PM Dragon9 with my team, instead of cluttering up this thread.

3/ I agree, and am very aware of all the clauses.

4/ I agree with, and abide by the Pokébeach rules.

~ Salad ~

ShadowLugia said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. So any rates or edits on the team? I'd appreciate them.

I think vacuum wave should replace aura sphere as it gets priority and as your speced not scarfed you will probably need it if you plan on sweeping.

Aura sphere is a no-miss with a high base power, and that's why I've got extremespeed in place of a choice scarf. That's my take on it.

Keep Aura Sphere, obviously. As for a priority move, Vacuum Wave gets STAB and the benefit of a Specs boost as well, so it's something to be considered over ExtremeSpeed.

I have a a scarfed rachi. Should I do jolly or adamant? I like jolly for when i get stuck in a position when im against +2 speed, but IDK if it's worth not having adamsnt. Any suggestions?

Use Jolly. It should give you extra insurance against DD users such as Gyarados and Salamence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back