Pokemon Team Plasma Box Delayed In The UK ?

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
So, I was thinking of getting one of these, they have been out about 2 weeks I think in the US. They were due to come out the same day here, but then on Chaos Cards they kept changing it to Pre Order and changing the realise date. They then put this on their website.

Release Date : Delayed by Pokémon - now dispatched first possible moment stock can be sent to you during June when it is eventually released to the market. We have entered the 30th in our software as we must enter a date and do not want to keep changing it every week the release date slips again. By pre-ordering you will receive this the first possible instant it is possible for this to be sent.

Then on Card Team it says it's in stock ?

Blui

lv85 paladin
TheTPCProductionz said:
So, I was thinking of getting one of these, they have been out about 2 weeks I think in the US. They were due to come out the same day here, but then on Chaos Cards they kept changing it to Pre Order and changing the realise date. They then put this on their website.

Release Date : Delayed by Pokémon - now dispatched first possible moment stock can be sent to you during June when it is eventually released to the market. We have entered the 30th in our software as we must enter a date and do not want to keep changing it every week the release date slips again. By pre-ordering you will receive this the first possible instant it is possible for this to be sent.

Then on Card Team it says it's in stock ?

The Card Team has them.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NQdxytOP9bE[/video]