TEAM PDC : THE STALL

Rate This Team 1-10

• Total voters

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...
TEAM PDC : THE STALL

The 5th generation has just begun. The entire metagame has been overshadowed by the offencive giants that currently rule the metagame. In the first few months people have been fixated on stuff like sandstorm and rain teams. With the new weather additions from sweepers to abilities like Drizzle and Drought being given to completly overshadowed Pokemon like Politoad and Ninetails.

Since the start Pokemon like Latios, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin-S, Kerudio, and the many other Pokemon like Sazandora and Ononokusu have been everywhere. Defencive Pokemon were overshadowed due to the offencive hype. But there is one huge crucial factor that offencive teams lack. 100% offencive safety. Offencive teams are weak to alot more things due to the offencive creep and can't keep up with all powerful Pokemon running around. Only balance and stall teams can. They are currently the most succesful teams as of now. Pride, Iconic, Steadfast, and many other people have had succes with such teams. So have I.

Stall is one of the biggest play styles now because of the newly introduced items and Pokemon to support it. Nattorei is probubly the star of this. With fantastic defences and stellar attack it can pack and punch and absorb literally any attack that is thrown at it. It's amazing support moves like Spikes, Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, and Toxic all are great moves to wear down teams with.

Now it's time to go on the team. This is my team building sequence or how I started with the team. I built this team a long time ago during the offence hype. The team got overshadowed by offence and I had no idea what to really do. So heres how we begin our story with team building.

TEAM BUILDING

[Nattorei]

I started off with Nattorei. Nattorei is one of the biggest faces of stall this generation so I decided to use it. It's great support moves are amazingly helpful in many ways.

[Nattorei] [Burungeru]

I added Burungeru as my spin blocker thanks to it's good typing and great synergy with Nattorei in general. They make great stall mates when used correctly.

[Nattorei] [Burungeru] [Chansey]

I added Chansey because of it's great solid defences with Evolution Stone as it's item. Losing Leftovers was a big blow but Chansey can now switch in on weaker physical attacks like a U-Turn from ScarfGenosect without fear of a KO. Not that i'd really ever switch Chansey in on that. Chansey also covers a huge amount of special attackers.

[Nattorei] [Burungeru] [Chansey] [Gliscor]

Gliscor covered pretty much everything I was weak to atm. I doubted Poison Heal Gliscor at first because I didn't think it would heal enough HP to take on strong physicl attacks. But I was proved wrong. Gliscor checks Doryuuzu rather well. Gliscor also is my main check to fighting types like Roobushin. Gliscor spreads poison rather well too. It is often the MVP of my team.

[Nattorei] [Burungeru] [Chansey] [Gliscor] [Tyranitar]

Tyranitar was added to defeat Pokemon like Rankurusu and the other new special attacks that pleague this metagame. Torneleous gets completly stopped thanks to his special defence boost in Sandstorm. It can absorb Thunderbolts from Voltolos too which is also a huge plus. Tyranitar also sets up Stealth Rock for the team.

[Nattorei] [Burungeru] [Chaney] [Gliscor] [Tyranitar] [Doryuuzu]

Doryuuzu is actually a great member to put on stall. I use him more as a utility Rapid Spinner and clean up Pokemon and just a general check to most set up Pokemon. Doryuuzu often pulls out a sweep near the end when everything is weakened and down in the low numbers of HP. Personally I think I should make a bulkier spread for Doryuuzu just because I feel it needs more bulk but i'm not really that sure. But Doryuuzu is not doubt going to stay.

Now that you know how I built the team and a bit of a metagame overlook it's time to actually talk about the team. Here it is, TEAM PDC : THE STALL.

598.png

Nattorei (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Toxic

Nattorei is a great lead to start the game with it's many support moves right off the bat. Nattorei currently is a stable lead thanks to it's great defences to absorb weaker hits and stellar attack to handle the Pokemon it needs to. Currently no leads are really set. Voltolos, Tornerleos, Politoad, Ninetails, Tyranitar, and other Nattorei leads are currently the most common. At this point weather leads and anti leads are the most used. Hazard leads are not as common as before. But Tyranitar and Nattorei are able to keep it up.

Nattorei also has significent use all throughout the game. I usually set up 1 layer early game then the other two later on. Early game I typically get up 1 layer of Spikes and Stealth Rock. So as you can see smart switching is very important to this team. I take things slow with hazards until a little later. However I almost always have 1 - 2 hazards on the field early game.

Nattorei is a great supporter as stated before. I use Leech Seed and Toxic very often to help batter down bulky Pokemon which can usually heal quite well thanks to there bulk. I can drain down many Pokemon's HP with this when paired with hazards. Nattorei makes up for the fact I lack Toxic Spikes. As you can see I have many Pokemon on my team to make up for that so I don't find it to much of an issue. Nattorei also gives me many valuable resistences as in rock, dragon, ghost, water, and electric. Put these together and you get one of the best Rain Dance counters in the metagame. This is great considering how many rain teams I counter. With Nattorei my plan is to set up about 2 layers of Spikes then Toxic and Leech Seed most of the Pokemon that come in. Rain Dance isn't very hard for stall in the forms like this. Burungeru and Nattorei together are great stoppers to rain thanks to immunitys and resistences that they hold. The only time rain is a problum is when Magnezone manages to trap Nattorei. This is the main reason I am trying to use Shed Shell on Nattorei. But one of the problums is that Nattorei really needs the extra recovery to keep it going strong. That little recovery each turn adds up amazingly when paired with Leech Seed making it a very solid and realiable wall later on. I usually keep Nattorei at least over 60% so I can switch him in on all the moves I usually do. This is why Wish, Leech Seed, and Leftovers support are so important. They help Nattorei do what I use it for.

530.png

Doryuuzu (M) @ Balloon
Trait: Sand Throw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Doryuuzu in my opinion fits best on stall teams thanks to it's un-noticed utility as a offencive Rapid Spinner. The best thing about Doryuuzu for stall teams is his revenge killing purpouses. It's like a Rapid Spinner / Scarfer in 1. This is probubly the best part about having Doryuuzu on a stall team. It can preform the roles that stall really craves. Another huge factor going for Doryuuzu is it's ability to clean up whats left. Stall can have trouble dealing with Pokemon that are very bulk and can survive most hazards and then just bash right through you. In Gen 4 that Pokemon was probubly Dragonite. Despite taking 25% from Stealth Rock it has a solid reovery move and enough power to break through stall. Doryuuzu could handle this Pokemon and many others. It even outruns most Scarfers so it can act as a check to them. Doryuuzu also is the offencive face of the team. It can OHKO nearly any member of offencive teams and also disables stall after Gliscor or bulky Salamence is removed. Doryuuzu often shatters heavy offencive teams that may have the problum of bringing in a scarfer and giving Doryuuzu the chance to set up on it and utterly destoy the offencive giants. The hazard support helps take out any bulkier Pokemon for Doryuuzu while Doryuuzu can spin away all the hazards that may trouble the rest of the team.

Like i've said many times before Doryuuzu is an offencive giants thanks to it's few checks and amazing power in general. Even before a Swords Dance it can deal a fair amount to teams with hazards especially. Doryuuzu is one of those Pokemon that gave stall a bit of an offencive boost this generation. One thing that is important to remember when using Doryuuzu is that it dosen't have wall defences. This is why I don't bring him in very often to Rapid Spin. It's best anyway to Rapid Spin after some hazards are up just so they have to work more again and I can phaze freely while my hazards are untouched. Even better most players are afraid to switch in their anti-spinner in on Doryuuzu because of the great amount of damenge it can do to them. So sometimes I can either get a Swords Dance while they switch in their anti-spinner and attempt a sweep or just get rid of all hazards possible.

Doryuuzu has a great plus to with it's item. It has a 4X resistence to Stealth Rock and with Balloon as an item it has an immunity to Spikes. This makes it great because it rarely takes hazards when switching in. Doryuuzu gives my stall that bit of offencive niche when handling enemy teams. I'm sure anyone who ever used Doryuuzu on a stall team can vibe for me when I say it's best used in stall for many reasons.

113.png

Chansey (F) @ Evolution Stone
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

Chansey is the main special wall of this team. Thanks to it's amazing SDef stat it can easily absorb the strongest special attacks of this metagame. Chansey is one of the biggest supporters of the team. I sometimes think of Chansey as a "lure" when enough hazards are on the field. Thanks to Seismic Tosses stellar 100 damenge output with Spikes and Stealth Rock that number greatly increases. After a few times the Chansey counter gets beaten down and will have a very hard time switching in. Another option is Toxic + Protect staretegy. Bulkier Pokemon can be Toxic'd and take a fair amount from SandStorm and Toxic damage when I use Protect. Chansy really isn't a "lure" but it sometimes can work like one.

Another one of Chansey's roles is Wish Support. I wish quite often to heal many of my Pokemon like Nattorei from taking to much entry hazard damenge. In return of keeping these Pokemon alive they can provide Toxic and hazard support that Chansey enjoys thanks to it's Seismic Toss damage with hazards and the ability to sometimes Wish + Protect stall. The Evolution Stone helps this further thanks to it allowing Chansey to take weaker physical attacks. The only bad thing is that even with increased defences Chansey still dies a little quicker if i'm not careful. Chansey lacks leftovers which is probubly the one thing that made Blissy the star it really was. Blissy really wants that extra recovey to negate weather affects like SandStorm. If Chansey didn't have increased defences then Blissy would complety out class it like it was in Gen 4. Chansey's low SAtk stat can't even dent fragile things like Gengar.

Overall Chansey has gotten a significent boost and this gives it the spot on my team. The standard Wish set gives it monumental SDef and ok defence with Evolution Stone.

472.png

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Protect / Taunt
- Earthquake
- Acrobat
- Toxic

Gliscor is the main physical glue of the team. With poison heal and significent defence investment it can become a powerful physical wall. It is my main answer to Pokemon like Randorusu, Roobushin, and Lucario. Glisocr also is quite an amazing Pokemon in this generation thanks to it's new tools. It fits it way into almost any stall teams because of this. It's my stall teams best answer to the physical threats that plauge this metagame. Gliscor also helps spread poison throughout the opponents team to help stall with hazards. It's decently powerful Earthquake also helps a bit with general damage.

Gliscor isn't very hard to describe outside of it's general use. It's great defence and ability to survive very long thanks to poison heal and protect allows it to be an annoyence all game. I also play very careful with Gliscor so I can take out fighting types later in the game which now infest the metagame. Birijion has always been a bit of a problum with all stall so Gliscor is one of my prime ways of dealing with it. The one thing that i'm sure other similar stall players ( Pride / Steadfast ) have a bit of trouble with is either using Salamence or Gliscor. In my opinion Gliscor is superior because it can check a bit more things thanks to it's neutrility to rock moves. This is the main reason I really want to keep Gliscor. If I didn't use him my team would have a very hard time facing strong physical attacks that are now everywhere in the metagame.

Overall Gliscor is one of the most important members of the team. It's very hard to bring him down the way I play with him. This set is probubly one of the best currently. The constant ability to poison and weaken enemy teams with stellar Earthquakes and Toxics to weaken opposing team when paired with hazards. The abundence of hazards on this team help support these two moves quite a bit.

593.png

Burungeru (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Surf
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Burungeru is a solid anti-spinner in the current metagame. The part water type and sufficent special bulk and great HP give it amazing overall bulk. Burungeru counters virtually ever fire type in the game besides Hihidaruma. Heatran and Infernape can barely touch it unless they carry Grass Knot, Hidden Power Grass, or Toxic. Burungeru also has a niche of luring in Birijion. It occasionally burns it with a lured in Will-o-Wisp. I also occasionally use Burungeru as a backup Rankurusu check. A modestly strong Shadow Ball gives it a nice amount of force to occasionally defeat Rankurusu.

Burungeru also makes a great partner to Nattorei. Nattorei and Burungeru make great synergy partners. Both can be switched around quite easily with little worry of me making a mistake. I have to entire team to back up these two. I started with these two when I built this team so I naturally used them together. These two are the main base synergy core of the team. Burungeru also spreads status on Pokemon that it sometimes needs to like Kobaruon. As I stated many times before status and entry hazards add up quite a bit after a short while. Burungeru also has quite a decent amount of attacking power to fight back with. The water immunity gives me a secondary rain check which is always appreciated thanks to all the teams I face. It is a good check to special Kingdra which can hurt me very hard outside of an Outrage. Even then 1 Will-o-Wisp and they're done for.

Burungeru is one of the most important members of the team for these reasons. Without it this wouldn't even be stall. Burungeru grants me a very needed water immunity which every team loves. It handles most special Pokemon with relative ease thanks to it's solid special defence. Burungeru is a very important member and it's role can't be filled by anything else in this metagame so far.

248.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Rest
- Stealth Rock

Tyranitar is one of the best Pokemon on the team. It reaches 478 SDef with SandStorm with this spread. Tyranitar sets up Stealth Rock for the team and is my prime Rankurusu check. Thanks to it's bulk it can take the Focus Blast or Hidden Power [Fighting] and fight back with a powerful Crunch. Tyranitar also is my teams check to the many Electric and Fire types that are now everywhere. Zapdos and Jolteon can't break through his amazing bulk. Any attempts to Toxic are shut down by Lum Berry. Even better Tyranitar is a magnificent check to Heatran. Even Specs Tran can't hit Tyranitar to hard thanks to it's massive SDef. Tyranitar acts as a second special wall. With it's amazing SDef to abosrb almost anything a Pokemon throws at it. This includes occasional super effective moves. It makes a solid counter to Burungeru which almost always falls to Crunch. The only thing I worry about is WoW which gets ignored by Lum Berry. Pride used this set previously is Gen 4 and I absolutely love it. It could absorb so many special hits it wasen't even funny. Now I can do the same. The SandStorm SDef boost is the main reason why I use him so much as a special wall. Previously I used him as a MixTar to hit down other Tyranitar and Nattorei. But after a team with Specs Latios hurt me very bad I decided to make the switch.

Tyranitar's movest is quite easy to understand. Crunch and Stone Edge are it's 2 STABS which help deal with psychics and flying dragons that are everywhere in this metagame. Rest helps keep Tyranitar alive when Chansey can't. Stealth Rock is mandatory on a team like this. When paired with Spikes + Stealth Rock + SandStorm it's quite easy to stall rather fast. The only bad thing about this is that it's set-up bait to Nattorei. Although most hazards can be blown away by Doryuuzu. I'm sure if you used Tyranitar before you'd know how good it really is in this metagame. Despite fighting types being more common than ever Tyranitar still was able to adapt. Adapt to a more defencive role in my opinion that is.

Tyranitar is pretty much this. There's not much to explain exactly about him. The only thing I didn't mention was that it was one of my main Pokemon to go to when facing Sunny Day or Rain. SandStorm blows them away and helps my team in the long run thanks to their sweepers attempts being dimmed. This is the best part about defencive Tyranitar. It can be used in many ways including a semi-sweeper when I need a little offence to go with my hazards.

THE CONSIDERATIONS

373.png

After getting swept by TPO3 6-0 thanks to hax on Gliscor by Breloom I figured I need a sturdier counter to it. Salamence does that and more. It helps me kill Nattorei one of my bigger weaknesses which is also very helpful. This does make Randorosu a bigger threat along with other fighting types. I really can't decide Gliscor or Salamence. Both will help me cover something I need to be covered. Pride also has this problum with his team. I typically switch them around sometimes to deal with certein threats. This is something that may in time become a permanent member. Even more the fact that I will now have a phazer with Dragon Tail.

242.png

Blissy's recovery through Leftovers really does matter. Although i'm not going to be making this to soon I am considering Blissy over Chansey. Leftovers makes Blissy Blissy which is that extra bulk I need to keep switching into the many Pokemon that are now plauging the metagame.

THE THREATS

No Color means not a threat.
Yellow means a minor threat.

Orange means medium threat.
Red means big threat.

Offensive Threats

Aakeosu - I guess Gliscor? I really haven't seen any of these before because of their crapp ability.

Aerodactyl - It can't really "hurt" me but it's annoying. Uncommon though. I'll just hit it with Nattorei usually.

Azelf - Tyranitar is my initial switch. It can't touch it outside of U-Turn. Burungeru sometimes to.

Birijion - Thankfully it's not to powerful. Doryuuzu can revenge along with Gliscor with Acrobat. CM versions are a bit harder. It requires alot of hitting to beat them down. Chansey can do it's share with Toxic damenge.

Blaziken - It's ehhh. Gliscor and Burungeru paired up put it to rest though most of the time.

Borutorosu - Not to bad but it can be quite threating. Nattorei can take care of it most of the time.

Breloom - Dear god I hate Breloom. Technician gave it a extremly useful boost as in Mach Punch and Bullet Seed. I switch to Gliscor and pray that I can beat it. Salamence would come in reallly nice here.

Daikenki - Burungeru / Nattorei. Easy.

Deoxys-S - Tyranitar will have a field day with this thing. Doryuuzu can spin away remaining hazards.

Doredia - Not a threat unless in sun. I can beat it with through Tyranitar and Chansey.

Doryuuzu - Gliscor all day long. Burungeru can block Rapid Spins.

Dragonite - Ehhh.. non-resters get poisoned by Gliscor. Nattorei can Leech Seed them and take most dragon attacks.

Electivire - lolwut. I can just play around it and then kill it with Doryuuzu.

Empoleon - Burungeru and Nattorei.

Enbuoo - Gliscor and Tyranitar can beat it together.

Espeon - It's kinda annoying. But Tyranitar can own it so bad it's not even funny.

Flygon - Who uses this guy anymore? Set up bait for Nattorei.

Gamageroge - Nattorei all day long. Sometimes Burungeru.

Garchomp - A bit of a problum. Sand Veil is pretty annoying. Scarf can be countered easy. SD is a bit of a problum. I can handle it by playing around though.

Gengar - Tyranitar can kinda handle it. So can Doryuuzu by revenge. A bit of a problum. Although not seen much.

Genosect - Chansey can do well. Choice Scarf can be handled by Tyranitar depending on which move and Chansey. Hazards hurt them bad.

Goruugu - Never seen one. But I guess Nattorei.

Gyarados - Burungeru and Nattorei.

Hahakomori - GO GO GO NATTOREI AND GLISCOR. Salamence would come really well here but ehh. I've really never seen one.

Heatran - Chansey, Burungeru, Tyranitar.

Heracross - Gliscor.

Hihidaruma - It should be orange but it really just kills it'self fast due to hazards. It can't OHKO Gliscor so I can just Protect and switch out. Tyranitar can sometimes absorb Flare Blitzs. Not to bad. Just hits hard.

Infernape - Burungeru. They're uncommon.

Jarooda - Chansey can work. This is where Salamence would come in really good.

Jirachi - Tyranitar can beat CM sets. Nattorei can Leech Seed it. Doryuuzu can hit hard wiht EQ. Not a threat.

Jolteon - Doryuuzu Tyranitar Chansey.

Kerudio - I don't usually play this team in Dream World. When I do Burungeru is usually my best bet.

Kingdra - Nattorei / Burungeru can do well.

Kirikizan - Gliscor / Doryuuzu. Can be a problum if I don't play well.

Kojondo - Burungeru and Gliscor can beat it.

Kobaruon - Gliscor / Doryuuzu can check it.

Kurimugan - Toxic Gliscor and Leech Seed Nattorei.

Kyurem - Nattorei can handle it. SO can Chansey to a degree.

Latios - Chansey / Tyranitar / Nattorei.

Lucario - Gliscor. This is where Mene would come in but whatever.

Machamp - Gliscor can handle it. Doryuuzu can revenge.

Magnezone - Magnezone gets checked by Tyranitar / Chansey / Doryuuzu.

Mamoswine - Don't see them much but Nattorei can beat it.

Mebukijika - Gliscor can handle it. Salamence would come in nice here to.

Meloetta-S - Gliscor mostly.

Meloetta-V - Chansey / Tyranitar.

Metagross - Gliscor can handle it without Ice Punch. Doryuuzu can revenge.

Ninjask - SR destroys it. I Toxic / Phaze it. Salamence would come nice here with Dragon Tail.

Ononokusu - Doryuuzu can check it. So can Nattorei. The power is a bit annoying though.

Randorosu - Gliscor can do well. Toxic is one of it's down falls. Although this thing can be a huge problum when using a SubSD set.

Rankurusu - Tyranitar can handle it. So canBurunger sometimes.

Roobushin - Giscor can handle it.

Roserade - Tyranitar with Lum can beat it. It can't hurt me very bad.

Salamence - Defencive ones are annoying as heck. I really have to Toxic them. I toxic most Salamence anyway.

Sazandora - Chansey / Tyranitar / Nattorei in a conjunction work well enough.

Scizor - Hazards get in his nerves. Burungeru can WoW him and disable him completly.

Shandera - Only Shadow Tag ones are problums. Those are in DW anyway. Tyranitar owns thems.

Shaymin - Ok. These are actually a little annoying. Leech Seed varients are complete torture. But once they run out of Seed Flares they become a bit easier.

Shibirudon - Playing around it by smart switching is the way to go.

Shinboraa - Annoying but can be beat by Tyranitar easy.

Shubarugo - Gliscor can wall I guess.

Smeargle - Can be beat by Tyranitar with Curnch + SandStorm.

Starmie - Nattorei and Chnasey can beat it.

Terakion - Gliscor can defeat Scarf versions easy. SD versions can get really annoying. I just keep switching and hitting with Gliscor whenever I can. I just try to not let it set up.

Togekiss - Chansey / Tyranitar.

Torunerosu - Tyranitar can beat it. I can Toxic is quite often.

Tsunbear - Nattorei can beat it. So can Tyranitar sometimes. Takes alot from hazards. Rarely seen too.

Tyranitar - The mixed set is really the only thing i'm worried about. Otherwise I can beat it with ease.

Urugamosu - Chansey can beat it without to much trouble. So can Burungeru. Doryuuzu can revenge.

Venusaur - SandStorm can deminish it quite a bit. Otherwise hazards and SandStorm and stuff can beat it down. Gliscor can occasionally get in there and KO it.

Victini - Burungeru can beat it. Tyranitar can too.

Warubiaru - Smart switching and Gliscor.

Weavile - Nattorei and Doryuuzu can beat this thing. Brick Break hurts but I can usually play around it.

Zeburaika - Doryuuzu revenges it. Nattorei can beat it. Tyranitar can too.

Zoroark - Annoying. It's ability is what gives me the problums really. This thing can seriously be a big problum. Doryuuzu can defeat it though.

Zuruzukin - Toxic can beat it. But let me tell you this thing is god annoying and with Shed Shell can get rid of hazards. BU versions and DD versions are pretty much the only ones seen so it's one of the other. Not very common though.

Defencive Threats

Blissey - Blissy isn't that bad. I can Toxic it and beat it rather easy. Blissy is Blissy and in this highly offencive metagame not many people are currently using it.

Bronzong - Nattorei set up bait. Can be WoW by Burungeru to make sure it does no damage.

Burungeru - Nattorei gets annoyed by WoW but I can always gte up Spikes. Tyranitar can Crunch it to death. It also can be Toxic'd.

Celebi - Toxic hampers it quite a bit. It can't hurt me to bad but Nasty Plot Leaf Storm hits hard.

Chansey - Same boat as Blissy.

Dasutodasu - Hmm... haven't seen any so far. Gliscor / Doryuuzu can easily beat it. Doryuuzu can spin Toxic Spikes away.

Deoxys-D - Toxic owns it. Gliscor can take anything.

Desukaan - Toxic can beat it. Mummy thingy is annothing but otherwise pretty weak.

Dusclops - Toxic from Gliscor.

Erufuun - Annoying as heck. But I can play around it if SandStorm is up with Tyranitar or Burungeru.

Forretress - Hazards can be spun away by Doryuuzu. Set up bait for Doryuuzu too.

Gigaiasu - Nattorei can set up hzards I need on it. Gliscor also is a great answer.

Gliscor - Annoying if Poison Heal varient. Burungeru can beat it though. Once it uses Fling it's over.

Hippowdon - Toxic can beat it. Constant hazards also can wear it down.

Iwaparesu - I really haven't seen this. I guess Burungeru can surf at it. Nattorei loks like it can set up on it too.

Latias - Tyranitar, Chansey, Nattorei, and Toxic can all beat Latias.

Mamanbou - Toxic and Nattorei.

Murkrow - Toxic. Taunt is a bit annoying there though. Tyranitar otherwise.

Nattorei - Hard to bring down because I lack Salamence and Fire Blast on Tyranitar. Taunt on Gliscor would help a bit mroe here.

Ninetales - Tyranitar can bring out SandStorm and defeat Ninetails.

Pendoraa - I never faced one of these. Gliscor I guess can beat it. So can Doryuuzu.

Politoed - Tyranitar can bring out SandStorm Nattorei can beat it.

Porygon2 - Toxic works well here. ut when it manages to get Poison Heal traced it gets a bit harder.

Rotom-H - Never seen it. Tyranitar though.

Rotom-W - Nattorei can beat it. HP Fire versions are annoying but get beat by Chansey then.

Skarmory - Annoying. It is hard to bring down. But Doryuuzu can get rid of hazards all day long. This is where Salamence would come in. Flamethower would be nice.

Snorlax - Nobody uses this guy anymore. I can set up on him when he's asleep.

Suicune - Nattorei beats this guy.

Swampert - Nobody uses him anymore either. I can beat him with Nattorei easily.

Tentacruel - Err..Kinda annoying but Doryuuzu can easily beat it with Earthquake. Nattorie also can beat it.

Vaporeon - Toxic and Nattorei shuts him down.

Vuljiina - Toxic. He'll die after a little while.

Xatu - Tyranitar can own this guy hard.

Zapdos - Tyranitar.

This is my first team rate, but I see a few things on this team that, no offense, I could fix. First off, I've noticed that your team has a huge weakness to Erefuun and Sabeyle. Both are MH Leads that have Taunt, and resist Natteori's only attack move. Sabeyle, the more common, also has WoW to cripple yor Doryuzzu. With that said I suggest replacing Doryuzzu with a special sweeper like Shinporra, who has Magic Guard to get rid of Sandstorm, Toxic, and burn damage, while being able to hit stuff like the other counter to yor team, Breloom with Air Slash. I would also suggest putting Stone Edge or Rock Slide over Acrobat on Gliscor, because it seems you are not equipped with Fling, which could replace Toxic on it if you want a second STAB. That's all I'll say for now.

I've never had, and never will have problums with Sableye and Eruffun. Shinporra isn't going to help me. Gliscor needs a flying move to be Roobushin with. If anything i'll go with Fling / Earthquake / Acrobat / Taunt.

What does the item Balloon do PDC? It looks like something that would either let a pokemon move faster or give it the ability Levitate

It gives you an immunity to ground moves until you get attacked.

Interesting. I can't see any problems here unless you Gliscor or Aerodactyl Taunted. Other then that a 10 out of 10. This team rocks.

Back