• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Team Magma's Camerupt EX / Entei AT

fr33land

Weak competitive trainer.
Dunno, heard about this deck, can't find a list. I like Camerupt EX since it was the first EX I pulled from a pack that I remember being pumped about. I tried it lots, but Seismitoad was. . . Seismitoad.
Anyway, I've also been getting beat by Entei AT Assault Vest. Very frustrating.
Trying to use Entei AT as my stall guy, sort of replacing the role of Reshiram NXD 21 / LTR, also able to roast pokemon pretty good.
Seems like I'm trying too many things, there's no clear flow to the games, but it seems like energy is never in short supply.
Started with 3-3 Team Magma Camerupt but had too many Numel starts with dead draws.
Can someone help? There's the Entei AT angle, the super speed Blacksmith thing and the Team Magma's Camerupt, which is actually nice to attack with, since you're able to power up your bench.
Right now I only have the one switch, I guess a float stone wouldn't hurt. Assault Vest is pretty handy to attach to anyone I notice.

Here's the list.

Pokémon: 10
  • 2 Camerupt-EX PRC 146
  • 4 Entei AOR 15
  • 2 Team Magma's Numel DCR 1
  • 2 Team Magma's Camerupt DCR 2
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 1 Switch
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 1 Professor's Letter