Team Kevin, Please Come Home

AugustRush

shes got it goin on
PMJfan001 said:
I know this is hard to set up and hardly anyone would try it... but I see a SolarPower Sunflora sweeping your team easily if it has a Agility baton passer and the sun is out and Lucario and Scizor are dead and you are left with no more priority moves.

With Sunflora reaching 762 spatk with x4 speed, it could sweep your team. Especially if it is baton passed on to a Sub, so one priority move won't destroy it.

With HP Fire to OHKO Scizor and Lucario, Solarbeam to OHKO Rotom-H and Smeargle and Sludge Bomb to OHKO Salamence and Latias.... Even if a move is not very effective it still does monumental damage and on a few a possible OHKO, I mean 762 special attack is soemthing to be scared off.

It IS going to be hard to set it up and I can only think of one person I know that has been crazy enough to try this. But it works wonders against all teams. The only trouble he has had is when the opponent has too many priority moves. And then he can just let it die and for a 2 for 1.

hey bro whats a sunflora

Bellomence

outrageous vyoch ♥
PMJfan001 said:
I know this is hard to set up and hardly anyone would try it... but I see a SolarPower Sunflora sweeping your team easily if it has a Agility baton passer and the sun is out and Lucario and Scizor are dead and you are left with no more priority moves.

With Sunflora reaching 762 spatk with x4 speed, it could sweep your team. Especially if it is baton passed on to a Sub, so one priority move won't destroy it.

With HP Fire to OHKO Scizor and Lucario, Solarbeam to OHKO Rotom-H and Smeargle and Sludge Bomb to OHKO Salamence and Latias.... Even if a move is not very effective it still does monumental damage and on a few a possible OHKO, I mean 762 special attack is soemthing to be scared off.

It IS going to be hard to set it up and I can only think of one person I know that has been crazy enough to try this. But it works wonders against all teams. The only trouble he has had is when the opponent has too many priority moves. And then he can just let it die and for a 2 for 1.
Situational? Sunflora can only reach its 762 Special Attack with Solar Power and Choice Specs. Even if you Baton Pass +6 Speed and a Substitute, Sunflora will be very limited locked in a single attack and then it's up to prediction. Latias resists Hidden Power Fire and Solarbeam, and with its big Special Defense paired by Recover, it can halt Sunflora's sweeping attempts (while Choice Specs Sludge Bombs means Weary Saints using Sowrds Dance). Why did I even bother?

I already saw this team and I don't think I have anything to add since you already have an answer for almost every offensive threat. The only thing I could spot here is the team's disadvantage without the entry hazards, but it was always used well on your part. Props for the well-made thread, every RMT should take example from this.

PMJfan001

Aspiring Trainer
I cant wait to see a battle Vid up of KG vs The RockGroundSteel Team xD.

And sunflora is cool. Energy ball affects all of KGs pokemon even a loittle bit, and will get all lower than half health. I DID say it would be lil hard to set up though :p

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
^ Dude, when you're rating a team, make sure you know what your talking about. Sunflora is never used in OU play, hence it is in the NU tier. PLease provide helpful advice, not just a "Oh if something had +6 spa stat it would kill you". If you felt this was acheivable because of a weakness in kevins team, state so. We are all dying to hear your reasons for thinking the biggest threat to kevin's team is a sunflora.

LegendaryRockMaster

The Legendary Rock Master
PMJfan001 said:
I cant wait to see a battle Vid up of KG vs The RockGroundSteel Team xD. And sunflora is cool. Energy ball affects all of KGs pokemon even a loittle bit, and will get all lower than half health. I DID say it would be lil hard to set up though :p

The moment I find a Wifi hotspot be ready to see a battle that will have both sides wanting a rematch. I'll make of that.

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion
LegendaryRockMaster said:
The moment I find a Wifi hotspot be ready to see a battle that will have both sides wanting a rematch. I'll make of that.
I'll battle you on Shoddy with the same team. Don't worry, I'll record it too.

dragon9

Top 16 VGC Nationals
He won't need luck against a Sunflora lol. Yeah I agree with Fridge, you can't base a fix on one Pokémon which is never used. I've never even seen it before online.

PMJfan001

Aspiring Trainer
Nor have I. But what if it was used? No one knows what it can do (including me)

Seriously limitless shoould face the rock guy, and record it. See if the favors were 99% or 67% xD

LegendaryRockMaster

PMJfan001 said:
Nor have I. But what if it was used? No one knows what it can do (including me)

Seriously limitless shoould face the rock guy, and record it. See if the favors were 99% or 67% xD

Hold on. I want a battle with Kevin first. Then I'll face Limitless. But I highly dout I'll stand much of a chance until I finish my team modifications. And I won't say what they are either.

PMJfan001

Aspiring Trainer
no, limitless is gonna make that exact team on shoddy and face you with it. Kevin Garrett is too busy to pwn people.

LegendaryRockMaster

PMJfan001 said:
no, limitless is gonna make that exact team on shoddy and face you with it. Kevin Garrett is too busy to pwn people.

I am so screwed. Fine but until I find a Wifi connection the battle is on hold.

PMJfan001

Aspiring Trainer
S_H_O_D_D_Y <---- Don't you get this.

And for all you sunflora haters:

images

bacon

!!!!!
Can you guys stop hijacking the thread please. Although Sunflora is clearly a threat to a team with 4 grass resists, it doesn't give you a right to pollute KG's awesome RMT with your silly spam.

LegendaryRockMaster

Fine. I think Kevin might be to much of a match with this team. So until I feel ready to battle I am sighning off from battle requests. Later.