Team frostbite

Hyperion64

Aspiring Trainer
This team is based solely around hail. I have used it on pokemon online and it has performed amazingly well. However, I believe it could be improved.

Abomasnow
-leech seed
-protect
-substitute
-blizzard
Snow warning
252 hp 4 def 252 spd
Focus sash
Timid

Abomasnow is my lead pokemon. I use it to stall the foe via sub seeding and hail damage. I decided on focus sash as opposed to leftovers in case the foe is faster and tries to one-hit KO me. Blizzard is there to attack if necessary. Protect is there for extra protection.

Froslass
-blizzard
-double team
-hail/thunder wave
-spikes/evil eye/protect
Snow cloak
4 hp 252 sp atk 252 spd
Brightpowder
Timid

Froslass can be hard to KO if it has time to set up. I usually start out by using a double team or two and the going to town with blizzard. This allows me to easily wound the foe while hardly taking any damage at all. For the last two I will combo thunder wave and evil eye, set up spikes, or protect if I feel the need to shield myself (the latter two will have hail as a third move).

Walrien
-aqua ring
-substitute
-toxic
-protect/earthquake
Ice body
252 hp 128 def 128 sp def
Leftovers
Bold

Walrien is my wall, as you can probably tell. It's strategy is to stall with toxic and substitute while aqua ring, leftovers, and ice body keep it healthy. For the last move I could decide between protect (for defense) or earthquake (for steel-types that resist toxic).

Furiijio
-rapid spin
-light screen
-reflect
-blizzard
Levitate
128 def 128 sp def 252 spd
Bull's eye
Timid

Furiijio is my rapid spinner/double screener. Levitate makes it ideal for this task, as it allows me to avoid spike damage. Blizzard is there if furiijio is ever forced to attack.

Weavile
-ice punch
-Night slash
-brick break
-taunt
Pressure
4 hp 252 atk 252 spd
Expert belt
Jolly

Weavile is a very good sweeper. It can easily score super effective attacks and taunt foes who try to mess it up. The three offensive moves cover almost anything. Expert belt is used to take advantage of all of the super effective attacks and pressure is basically the best choice I have.

Rankurusu
-wonder room
-psycho shock
-recover
-thunder/hidden power fire/shadow ball/focus blast
Magic guard
4 hp 252 sp atk 252 sp def
Wise glasses/life orb
Modest

Wonder room is a very good move for competitive play, as it can cripple most walls. My strategy with rankurusu is to manipulate wonder room to my advantage and let loose a flurry of powerful offensive moves. Psycho shock synchronizes perfectly with wonder room and recover heals me.

Threats:

Tyranitar- this one is obvious. Sand stream and lethal STAB will destroy me. This is why I taught weavile brick break.

Skarmory- this pokemon will resist almost everything I throw at it and whirlwind with stealth rock is brutal. Thunder or hp fire on rankurusu are very viable options for this.

Hippowdon- much like tyranitar, but with the added threats of stealth rock and high defensive stats.

Ninetales- drought will destroy me and high sp stats could be painful. Best hope is walrien.

Kirikizan- can really hurt my team and is immune to toxic. Weavile is the best hope.

Dusclops- shadow punch is brutal on froslass and this walls me very well. Weavile and either froslass or rankurusu could fight it, but it would be hard.

Legend Keeper

Skorupi ate all the Magikarp Bait
A very interesting team, yet very prone to fire and electricity.
If I were to rate it, 8 out of 10.

Hyperion64

Aspiring Trainer
^do you suggest I should give rankurusu hp water or hp rock for the final move? Also, what set should I run on froslass?

Ilidor

Aspiring Trainer
With the predominance of T-Tar and Hippo, weather-based teams are hard to pull off, ESPECIALLY Hail teams, since they are strictly Ice types and all share a common weakness or have an unresisted weakness. Rock snags a super effective hit on all, and outside of Frossy, so does Fighting. Lucario poses a MAJOR threat, with his move pool and resistance to Ice. Stealth Rock also kills all of your pokemon, so if your Spinner goes, it would prolly be GG. Also, most of your pokemon have support moves or indirect damage moves and then Blizzard. Find something that resists Blizzard and a huge amount of your team is weak, primarily steels. Bronzong, being immune to Toxic, Earthquake, and resisting Ice and Psychic, could cause a lot of problems. As icing on top of the cake, it has STAB Steel moves to work with AND Stealth Rock.

Also, as soon as Aboma/Frosslass go, so does your grip on the weather. You will need more hailers or a fail-safe in case they die, which will happen eventually with their low defensive stats.

Finally, the Evasion clause bans the use of Double Team, which would leave an open spot on Frossy, which could be replaced with Hail.

Hail teams are extremely noneffective and have a major inferiority complex to other weather teams. With the common weaknesses, it is extremely hard to play around. I wouldn't recommend its use.

Hyperion64

Aspiring Trainer
I gave furiijio hail and froslass has hail, thunder wave, and spikes. What changes do you suggest now? I assume rankurusu should have hp fire or focus blast.