Pokemon TCG, video games, or anime?

TCG, anime, or video games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video games. i love everyone except R/B/G. I got Y/S/Gold/C/Ruby/S/E/C/XD and i'm gonna get D/P when they come out. Definantely what I voted for, The video games started the craze here too.

Bonsly Away!

RE:   TCG, video games, or anime?

cute-mew said:
hi, welcome to PB, I hope you enjoy it here.
and in Belgium, it was the anime that started it all, a few months later the GBA appeared, soon followed with the first base set boosters (after the 1st movie). So it depends where you live
What I meant was that the original video games (red & green) were released in Japan before anything else like the Anime or TCG. Thus the video games started everything.

Shouldn't there also be manga for a choice? :?

Mmm, this is a tough decision. Video games is what got me into Pokemon but the card game resparked my interest into Pokemon. But I think I have to choose video games because Netbattle truely made me return.

Pokemon Adventure is my 3rd choice. Much more interesting than the anime and has much more personality. Plus, it fits closely the the GBA games and the main characters are not as idiotic as Ash. -_-

I voted for video games because everybody knows them and they are well done.
The TCG is second best because it's a quite good game which I love to play^^

I really hate the Anime because the story is always the same. Ash meets some Trainers or Pokemon, Team Rocket appears and wants to take the Pokemon/Pikachu away, finally Team Rocket gets blowed away by something...
If there was less T R in the Anime, it would be a lot better because they make it look very childish (is this spelled like that?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back