TCG HELP

Soxrcol

I Want To Be The Guy
I need a list of all the symballs in the cornner, and what set is it from. if someone could give me a link of a site, that would be great.

I had this same problem. Just look at card scans every day for about a week, and pretty soon you'll have 'em memorized. :D

http://www.psypokes.com/tcg/index.php

The logos on the left are pretty much what the symbol on the card is, up through the neo sets. After that, just look at the scans on this website.

yeah, just look at cards from each set. what i do is everytime a new set comes out, stare at the new symbol for about a minute, then i've memorized what it looks like. just do that and it'll only take like an hour :p, unless you're looking at modified hten like 8 min.

but a quick way is go look at 1 card from each set, and in the bottom right there's the symbol!

Arcanine out.

buy cards from each expansion and memorise it.
if u ply ur deck at least 5 times a week u should be sure where the card came from

just go find a card in your collection from each set and organize them in the order of release and then you can find which symbol is which when you want ot know;).

Arcanine out.

Back