Taxidermy Discussion Thread

bonus41

Banned
In this thread, we can discuss taxidermy and show off our taxidermy creations or just ones we own.

Meet Lana she is my newest creation here at Happy Tails Taxidermy! Shes a wolf mixed with coyote called a coywolf! She's a softmount meaning shes mostly stuffed like a large real teddy bear! Shes 68" inches long and about 20 pounds! The size of a small wolf

She has Piercing green eyes and a nice prime fluffy coat!

Taxidermy on Pokebeach? This is strange in the highest form.

I mean, it looks great, but I audibly said to my siblings, "WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS ON POKEBEACH."

Edit: This reply only makes sense in the context of this actually being a taxidermized animal, and not just the name of your store. >_>

Taxidermy on Pokebeach? This is strange in the highest form.

I mean, it looks great, but I audibly said to my siblings, "WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS ON POKEBEACH."

Edit: This reply only makes sense in the context of this actually being a taxidermized animal, and not just the name of your store. >_>

It's in beach-life so here you can post anything you want; Taxidermy and trapping is my whole life and I was just so excited on how she turned out I had to share her! My mounts I treat as my pets, they come everywhere with me! I also breed show/police dogs, but I love my dead things as much as them...

Death is apart of life, and without death there would be no life; She was my first coywolf on my line so I'm very happy

I kept the photos to a PG audience, It is the finished product; I know there are kids on this form and I would never post raw photos

You have a very intimidating stuffed animal. Put it on your front porch, and you shouldn't have to worry about any burglars.

But but, it'd make such a good bed buddy. :p
She is my bed buddy hehe

Here's one of my newest bud's Chief the coyote!
622547C8-0EA5-4153-A322-F60BDCA4D92C_zpsh9rrmekg.jpg
368A999B-6AF4-4875-9229-9ED8CD7BCC05_zpssptmiqsb.jpg
8CB9E49C-64E4-41D8-BC60-EF51F606BB9D_zpssuzlblwp.jpg

Would totally have you do some of the animals I've hunted back home if you were close. These are really good

Back