Finished Taskmaster (PokéBeach Edition): Finished! Congratulations Keeper of Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taskmaster-envelope-4.png

Task 4:
Take a photograph of a Pokémon in a real-world setting.
This can be a figure, a plush, or something else entirely. It may also be digitally manipulated however you please.
Best photograph wins.

Artistic talent is not taken into consideration.

When you have taken your submission photograph, PM it to the Taskmasters.

You have just under 5 days (until 8 PM EST on Friday, September 7). Here's a timer.
Your time starts now.

Mass Tag:
@Keeper of Night @Mariano11887 @TOTAL_EPICNESS @NinjaPenguin @Blakers

@PikaMasterJesi @Celever @GekkisaiDaiNi @Nyan
@Nyora @GM DracLord @peer @Anime Psyclone @mirdo @Professor_jplap

Last edited:
Oh no I’m on the Masstag of Shame :eek:

Sorry for being late guys, I’ll get something in for you tomorrow.

Task 4: Results
Welcome back to Taskmaster! We're here with the results of the fourth task. Several of you excellent people submitted very excellent photos -- the judging was no easy task (hahahahaha). There was some real ingenuity shown in the setting of each photograph -- and, in some cases, an interesting justification as well. That being said, the judging ended up being more linear this round than it has been previously. So without further ado ...

Here are the scores (plus comments by the submission's author, if any), not counting bonus points:

3 points:
TM Notes: These entries all, in some form or another, showcase their author's creativity in interpreting this task, and all make for really cool photographs. They are at the bottom solely because somebody has to be at the bottom, and these entries just didn't quite make the cut for a higher placement.

j8JCebk.jpg

It's a masterpiece! I entitle it Wild Doublade Spots Sitrus Berry in Forest Clearing.
x3kBW59.jpg

A Rare Blue Shell Togepi
KplY4vJ.jpg

5 bogs, chillin in the ocean~
UGUPQOs.jpg

Charizard protecting my booster packs
EUepJDL.jpg

4 points:
TM Notes: The incorporation of different Pokémon into this scene, juxtaposed against Mewtwo rising again, makes an interesting story.

pei3Zcb.jpg

'Heros rise again.'

5 points:
TM Notes: We aren't entirely sure how Litten got up there -- and we aren't convinced you are, either -- but it elevates this photograph from a collection photo to art. Thank you for clarifying that Litten is fine and well.

SHIT_THIS_AINT_LIT_NO_MORE.jpg

"1. Why do you have so many plushies?

Yes.

2. Why is it 2 Plusles and not Plusle and Minun?

My sister took Minun. I made do with what I had.

3. Is Litten still spinning?

Yes. My fan is on full blast right now and Litten is spinning very violently.

4. What's Dialga listening to?

His favorite podcast. He never told me the name of it though.

5. Did Litten commit suicide?

No. He didn't. All Litten wanted to do was fly. Litten is fine and well"

6 points:
TM Notes: It took us a while to realize that this was a Ditto. Then we did. And laughed.

qrA3nlv.jpg

7 points:
TM Notes: The artist's note seals it.

IlmkjNQ.jpg

"'Its simple Mark. Step 1 disguise. Step 2. Sneak into the Backpack so we can escape this place. Step 3. World Domination. It's brilliant i tell you. BRILLIANT'"

8 points:
TM Notes: The thoughtful, introspective look in Treecko's eye as it gazes off into the distance ... what good art this would make for a TCG card!

VALtySV.jpg

We also awarded 1 bonus point to @NinjaPenguin, @GM DracLord, and @TOTAL_EPICNESS for making their Pokémon themselves. Props to y'all for creativity!

Overall, this means that the points awarded for Task 3 look like this:

mLznri0.png

Which means that the overall standings look like this:

sQdmFdZ.png

...With two first-place wins under his belt, @Blakers is now leading the pack! Will he be able to keep it up? Thank you all for participating! The next task will be up later, and remember ... good night!

(When I said later, I meant tomorrow. Was at a league cup today and won't be able to update till tomorrow. Sorry y'all. Dx)

I am somewhat unsure as to how this hasn't happened, but my task 3 submission was not only a submission but an actual withdrawal from the game.

Just FYI.

I can't do that. So just reminder not to put any points down for me because I'm not submitting something here
I'm sure drawing + taking a photograph would be a viable option? (And judging by how IE and Jabber have been judging, bonus points sound mighty likely. :x)

I can't do that. So just reminder not to put any points down for me because I'm not submitting something here
Plus if you want to do it digitally I'm sure you can do something terrible in paint or whatever. Considering the purpose is to be as inaccurate as possible this is honestly possibly preferable :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back