Finished Taskmaster (PokéBeach Edition): Finished! Congratulations Keeper of Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
My submission AKA free advertising
Meanwhile you have my submission AKA free advertising for people to ask questions in a FG that isn't even my own smh.
You're welcome Violet, Lorde, Blakers, TE, and especially @mirdo who doesn't have much time left to ask his questions. :UUUUU
:p

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Kitten pictures will be sent out after voting concludes. Why would I allow you to get precious kitten pictures and then be able to back out of your vote?
I'll be increasing the count by 1 for every like on the post. Guess that means the current count is... 11 pictures.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Task 10: Results
Welcome back to the final Task of Taskmaster! The results are in ... with a surprise!

Here are the scores –– again, based on number of likes divided by two, rounded down:

3 points:
Nyora
Mariano11887

4 points:
NinjaPenguin

7 points:
Keeper of Night*
GM DracLord

*Counting likes at the deadline, which we defined to be 8:00:00 PM EST. At this point, Keeper's post had 9 likes.

There was a bonus point to be had for this Task –– for anyone who specifically asked IE or me to like their post –– but nobody did. :/

Overall, this means that the points awarded for Task 10 look like this:

UbATIUa.png

Which means that the overall standings look like this:

DYoywc8.png

...Which means that we have a tie! Both @Keeper of Night and @NinjaPenguin are in the lead, at 60 points apiece. Stay tuned for the tiebreaker, and remember ... good night!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Tiebreaker:
@Keeper of Night and @NinjaPenguin, this is your tiebreaker Task.

Make a post on your profile on the PokéBeach forums that garners the greatest number of "likes".
Most likes at the time of judging wins.

Your profile post must not contain any of the letters in the word TASKMASTER.

You have 24 hours to plan your post, at the end of which you will have to post at the same time. You will then have 24 further hours to get as many likes as possible for that post.

Good luck. Your time starts now.

• For a tiebreaker Task, @Ice Espeon reached out to the creator of Taskmaster, Alex Horne, on Twitter. This is the Task he set (with some minor changes to make it applicable for PB).
  • As is traditional for Taskmaster, both parties are allowed to campaign however they wish to achieve their likes. The only thing they may not do is break forum rules (or, of course, include any of the letters in TASKMASTER in their post).
  • Both parties have already been informed of this Task, simultaneously, in advance of this post.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I didn't know we'd be at tie breaker, so after that ends! (Which is, like, tomorrow.)

And since I said I'd add another picture for each like, I'll extend that to this challenge to cap everything off. So if you want to go into my profile and like my most recent post, that's all you gotta do.

To tide you over until then, or convince you to help me get that finish, have a Maple:
ree5E9s.jpg

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
...Aaand that's the deadline! The results are in for the Tiebreaker Task, and we have a winner!

Both @NinjaPenguin and @Keeper of Night made very excellent posts, and the community has spoken as to the victor. Here are their posts below:

"Who would win: billowing bullfinch buffoon/puzzling pogonophobic pug?"

"I'll fly now. Flying... Good."

At the deadline (8:35 PM EST) Keeper of Night's post had 9 likes to NinjaPenguin's 7, which means ...

Congratulations to @Keeper of Night, the Champion of Taskmaster!

DPTjrA0WAAAXvJ2.jpg

Thank you all for playing!

I know I speak for @Ice Espeon when I say this has truly been wonderful for both of us. We couldn't have done it without y'all. ^.^

We'll likely put up a pseudo-postgame with our thoughts on the game and how we would approach potential future seasons, including fixes, moving forward. Stay tuned for that!

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I gladly accept this terrifying trophy. Put my name in the history books.
Cat pictures tonight/tomorrow, need to gather... A lot of them.

GG everyone! I had my issues with a few things, but overall, had a lot of fun. Thanks for the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.