Help Tapu Lele GX

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
I pulled my first Tapu Lele GX out of a random Guardians Rising pack in TCGO. I have 40 tradable Guardians Rising packs, most of which were won from the 24 ticket Expanded tournament last weekend.

My question is, how many copies of Lele are ideal for a deck? I want to see what some people think before I spend some of my packs for a second copy.

I think two copies is right for most decks but this seems to be true for decks looking for early game setup.

2 copies seems reasonable. Most of my decks use 2 Shaymin EX at the moment. Would I have to cut one of them to make room for the 2 Leles?

Two, but I've seen some decks (like Drampa/Garb for example), run three. Two will be sufficient for most decks though.

Two for most decks, I myself run two in my Alolan Ninetales deck. I happen to like Tapu Lele for both its attack (Energy Drive) and Ability (Wonder Tag)

Yep, I feel like two is enough in most decks as well... It's the same as Shaymin, it uses bench space as well, two feels enough giving three spaces for other Pokemon (of course there are stadium cards and abilities which do give more or less bench space, but most of the times it will be just the normal 5 places), although Tapu Lele can actually attack as second attacker as well, so I think three in some decks might work as well.

Have to agree with most people, I think two works for most decks, some will run 3, but with Super scoop up coming, it should be two, same as a standard deck running 2 shaymins. Only few ran 3.

1 or 2 will do the job for most decks. For decks like Drampa/Garb for example (as @GekkisaiDaiNi said), it might be useful to up that number to 3 or even 4 (I've seen a lot of different lists for the deck).

Back