• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tangrowth unbreakable masters city's

thepliskin5005

Aspiring Trainer
This deck i can get tangrowth x up to 190 hp with shaymin x on the bench and expert belt attached to tangrowth. This deck hase beaten luxchomp before if i would of knew what sudden death was i would of beatten another one at battle roads. I have unkown return in here because it is great with shaymin x. It returns energy cards from a pokemon. I would put unkown retrun down take energy cards off of tangrowth then use switch send up shaymin x then use seed flare for a lot of damage whiel attaching energy cards to tangrowth. Here's my deck list.

Pokemon 21

3 shaymin pl flower aroma great to start with so dont want to take any out.
1 shaymin x land fourm
1 caterpie Hgss
1 metapod Hgss
1 sunkeren Hgss
1 sunflora Hgss
1 azelf La
1 uxie La
1 unkown return hgss
4 tangla Sf
2 tangrowth arceus
1 tangrowth triumphant
1 tangrowth x arceus
1 vespiqueen Ud
1 combee sf

Trainers and supporters 24

3 preimere ball gets tangrowth x out of my discard pile
1 professor oaks new therrory
1 luxury ball
3 professor oaks new therrory
2 expert belt
1 Interviewers questioning Great with shaymin x
3 switch
3 bebe's serch
2 pokemon commucation
2 engineers adjustment
3 pokemon collector

Energy 15

12 grass
3 dce

Here are the trainer cards I think you should have.
+1 Expert Belt (must have on tangrowth)
+3-4 Defender, extremely good with tangrowth
+2 Warp Point (Warp point is always better then switch)

Now I would drop
-2 Switch
-1 Prof Oak's Visit (You already have Engineer's)
-1 Bench Shield (Just one is enough for Shaymin)
-2 Premier Ball (only one is needed)

Pokemons I suggest
+1 Unown Q (great for shaymin)
+1 Tropius UD (Great healer and works well since you have your switches and warp points)

Other cards I suggest are 2-2 Cherrims AR, really awesome with tangrowth combined with defenders

I would never take out the switch's they done me so good to me and some times you dont want your oppoent to switch warp point is good with some thing that does bench damage.

Well premere ball gets tangrowth x out of the discard pile or shaymin x premiere ball really works well for me and some times you can use one to serch for tangrowth x at the begining or shaymin x.

Well i was just thinking im going to take out both bench shield and put in vespiqueen ud and take out flower shop lady and put in another expert belt in.

Retreating shaymin really hasnt been a problem for me and plus i do want to attach bench sheild to him.

Well defender can be nice but i wouldnt put it in if it meant sacrificeing setting up or drawing.

Well I think that tangrowth is unkillable with cherrims and defenders... trust me! I played my friend's tangrowth, while I was playing my Steelix Prime tank. The only reason I was able to win is because my Steelix was able to heal more damage. He had 2 cherrims in defence and like 4 defenders with shaymin lv x and a Tropius UD to heal more when it was time. Without the defenders and the cherrims I would of beat him easy. Thats just my thought. I prefer tanking with only one pokemon during the entire game and only 1 or 2 premier ball to recover the lv x if he dies. you should be fine with that. Blissey Prime or PL would be great in here. Especially Blissey Prime since tangrowth can recover the energies

No doubt deffenders can be good but like with lux chomp they can just attack your bench and you would just discard the deffender's but maybe vesiqueen would stop this. So they cant attack the bench. Ill be thinking about it.

Back