Tangrowth DP4/GE

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
it is actually a translation mistake, the first attack of Tangrowth means counting the energy instead of energy card......

StealthAngel667

Aspiring Trainer
Curious how the "energy" instead "energy card" is ALWAYS the problem. Nintendo definitely needs better translating people, lol.

Blastoise_Trainer

My True Strength is with Water Pokemon
well does anybody know where the errata can be find so this can be cleared out where i live nobody believes me about this cards.

banettewilldestroyallofyou

Aspiring Trainer
Blastoise_Trainer said:
well does anybody know where the errata can be find so this can be cleared out where i live nobody believes me about this cards.

There isn't an errata yet, it was just confirmed as mistranslated. It still isn't "official".

Blastoise_Trainer

My True Strength is with Water Pokemon
Well this is a bammer well if anybody finds out that their is a errata out this card Post a thread right away. Thanks

cappuccino

Aspiring Trainer
Then when DP4's leafeon lv.x comes, all hell breaks loose. Is there any thread on poebeach to check on erratas so I don't have to go to the gym all the time to check on those. My personal request.

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Go-pokemon.com is the official TCG Website. You should check back there every so often.
I'm expecting Tangegrowth and Unown G to get errated before states.

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
it seems that magmortar will be getting bigger because Grass decks is being more popular if officially it is known as mistranslated.....anyway, can anyone suggest me a Water Type tech in it for Magmortar or even the coming Rhyperior LvX????