• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TAKYON (sableye/terrakion/darkrai) "the greatest deck ever"

juunkmilk

3nd coming
shouts to those who spot the reference
pk mn
4 Sableye DE62
3 Darkrai EX DE107
2 Mewtwo EX ND98
2 Terrakion NV73

t/s/s
4 Crushing hammer
2 Enhanced hammer
3 Dark patch
3 Energy switch
3 Eviolite
3 Ultra ball
2 Max potion
4 Catcher
3 N
3 Juniper
2 Cheren
2 Random receiver
2 Tool Scrapper

nrg
9 dark
4 fight

strategy
hit hard with my legendary types disrupt with hammers and catcher, attack with darkrai, mewtwo or terrakion. terrakion is to combat eels. ok
also this is not the greatest deck ever that was a lie i'm sorry
✌☹✌

RE: takyon (sableye/terrakion/darkrai)

You might as well just try to get a Mewtwo, cause tin promos... Mew really isn't worth it in this list.

-1 Mew EX
+1 Mewtwo EX

With Mew EX getting dropped, you really don't need Blend Energy. You don't really need Blend Energy, even with Mew in your list.

-2 Blend Energy
+1 N
+1 Professor Juniper

I don't really see the point of playing 4 DCE, since Mewtwo is the only thing that can utilize it. You can power Mewtwo EX up in one turn with Energy Switch in the first place.

-4 DCE
+1 Eviolite (you need a lot, keeps Darkrai out of Terrakion's OHKO range)
+2 Darkness Energy
+1 Fighting Energy

Also, Cheren isn't going to be as useful as any other draw Supporters in the format. Either go with Bianca, or max Random Receiver.

-2 Cheren
+2 Bianca / Random Receiver

You might want to try dropping the Max Potion for Enhanced Hammer as well, but I'm not too sure about that edit. I'm done.

PS: If you want to trade your Mew to me next time I see you, I can work a Mewtwo into the trade. I picked up an insane amount stuff this weekend.

RE: takyon (sableye/terrakion/darkrai)

spud master said:
Also, Cheren isn't going to be as useful as any other draw Supporters in the format. Either go with Bianca, or max Random Receiver.

-2 Cheren
+2 Bianca / Random Receiver
anson shush you don't even speak spanish

Noah, get a job lol.

vulpix guy said:
You might want to try dropping the Max Potion for Enhanced Hammer as well, but I'm not too sure about that edit. I'm done.

PS: If you want to trade your Mew to me next time I see you, I can work a Mewtwo into the trade. I picked up an insane amount stuff this weekend.

Yeah that would be v helpful, I don't have AAAAANYTHING card-wise.
also, all suggestions taken apart from the Cheren one.
✌☹✌

I actually agree with you on the Cheren thing. I can maybe see max Receiver, but Bianca is just less useful than Cheren to me. I might also suggest that you switch the 4 Crushing Hammer and 2 Enhanced Hammer, making the count 3 Enhanced and 3 Crushing Hammer, because it's almost impossible to hit heads on Crushing Hammer I swear to god. Unless you're wearing a cross necklace or not playing Groudon.
So, my suggestions would just be:
- 4 Crushing Hammer
- 2 Enhanced Hammer
+ 3 Crushing Hammer
+ 3 Enhanced Hammer
Besides that, neat idea. If you're going to be picking up Sableye for this deck, you should pick up quite a few because they'll rise eventually.

ur so very
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
4 the advice​

@Meatheart:
No @ ur hammers because while crushing hammer doesn't flip heads often enough, it discards basic energy. There aren't enough specials in the format for me to go 50/50, and flips don't matter that much seeing as the deck focuses on sableye.
I will t8k ur investment advice though.
Forgot I need to buy Sableye, I figured my socially-insensitive Sableye SF would work.
✌☹✌

I get the reference. *Gives a high-five for using a reference from a great movie*. But looks pretty solid to me.

Gistica said:
I get the reference. *Gives a high-five for using a reference from a great movie*. But looks pretty solid to me.

I think you're thinking of Tachyons, which are hypothetical particals that move faster than light and were used in Star Trek, this is a reference to the Death Grips song.
But thanks.

Here is my advice:

14 Sableye DE62
1-1 drifblim line

t/s/s
4 Crushing hammer
4 Enhanced hammer
3 Dark patch
3 Energy switch
3 Eviolite
3 Ultra ball
2 Max potion
4 Catcher
4 N
4 Juniper
2 Cheren
2 Random receiver

nrg
9 dark
4 fight

strategy:

use junk hunt for unlimited ultra balls and catcher

Shout2AllMyLostZone is right here. Unlimited Catcher? Almost as good as 4 gold catcher.
Oh you should actually put Drifblim in here because it's great and I love it.
- 1 Juniper
- 1 Dark NRG
+ 1 Drifloon
+ 1 Drifblim
Just try it, it'll le russl le Sigilyph johnnies really hard.

Oh hey this Drifblim is actually kind of awesome, I'm gonna test a little bit more and then see if I want to add it in.
✌☹✌

juunkmilk said:
Oh hey this Drifblim is actually kind of awesome, I'm gonna test a little bit more and then see if I want to add it in.
✌☹✌
Drifblim kills dogs and Mewtwos in the blink of an eye.
I love it a lot. If you add it in you should probably add more than just 1-1.
But that's just my opinion, man.
tumblr_mb8v0p8c3n1rwe0ero1_500.png

I hope to get a lot of testing in today, because my friend Pilot is coming over (yes, that's his real name) and he tends to have a lot of decks built at one time, so I should get a chance to test against a lot of different things.
✌☹✌

Back