'TAG Team - Powers Collection' in March!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Would it be worth making a holiday set with the left out cards in though? Because you’d think that they’d have fully moved onto SwSh cards by then

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Would it be worth making a holiday set with the left out cards in though? Because you’d think that they’d have fully moved onto SwSh cards by then
Also, if they did put them into the 2020 holiday set it’d be weird because you’d have GX cards in the SwSh era and, if some were made into promos, would they be SM or SwSh promos?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm still thinking they're going to include at LEAST the Full Art/Alt Art. GXs, and the Supporters in some way or another sometime. It's kind of a large part of Tag All Stars, and they did it with BoXY before (although this is much larger). At least I HOPE these get in, it'd kinda suck to be lacking in a pretty decent chunk of the Sun and Moon era.

The rainbows and gold cards however, I'm not 100% sure about, but we'll just have to see.

Also, if they did put them into the 2020 holiday set it’d be weird because you’d have GX cards in the SwSh era and, if some were made into promos, would they be SM or SwSh promos?
They'd likely be Alternate Arts like the XY collections did.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
If they don't release these in English, they're throwing away potential money. They could easily make this into a best of SuMo set.

MeatBrick64

Aspiring Trainer
This is such a weird set of cards. the 2 Eeveelution tag teams alts? makes sense. Eevee FA? sure. Glaceon/Leafeon promos? I mean...sure? Kind of a weird inclusion in a box like this, especially since we never get every Japanese promo. Not to mention the fact that this is apparently a tag team collection and this is a non-tag team non-GX vanilla Eeveelution but...I guess it fits with the first 3. Carracosta and Regigigas...that makes no sense to me. Give Carracosta its own box alongside Sandslash. Make Regigigas some sort of other promo like a Walgreens tin or something. They still have the normal FA Eeveelution tag teams from TAS they could've thrown in this. Technically they'd be redundant cards but it would still make much more sense than this. Or even quite literally ANY of the tag team alt arts from TAS we haven't gotten yet. Pretty pointless box honestly

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I mean, is it all that different from cards being released in Shiny Vault when they had already been rotated out of the format? People will side-eye for a minute and then either collect or move along.

Dillonzer

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like Carracosta-GX can be a nice addition to Fossil Box. Only 1 Fighting and 3 Colourness is nice for Welder, plus 160 is pretty decent. Nothing top tier, but could be fun to play with.

DX2069

GOAT
well I am happy they are releasing these but damn I didn't realize there was so damn many cards they didn't give us and as a eeveeloution collector im really upset that all of those cards aren't going to be coming here I hope they figure out some way to make them come here cause im upset

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I feel like Carracosta-GX can be a nice addition to Fossil Box. Only 1 Fighting and 3 Colourness is nice for Welder, plus 160 is pretty decent. Nothing top tier, but could be fun to play with.
I'm for sure for sure running it tbh