TAG TEAM Pokemon-GX Revealed -- "Pikachu & Zekrom-GX!'

I'm so excited and sad at the same time. Hoping that these types won't get to be to broken and kind of happy to see maybe stage 1 and 2 mons paired like this so you don't have to evolve them, but who knows were there going to go with this.

I hate everything about this mechanic, especially in light that they are 'trying' to slow down the game. You could garner four prize cards from the GX attack, ridiculous! Person ally, I do not see the need for another new mechanic, let's first enjoy Prism Stars and Ultra Beasts.

For Japan, right? I thought Dragon Majesty was our holiday set.
Lost Thunder is the USs next regular set, it comes out in Nov. Its made of the last Jap set, plus the farie subset. Dragon Majesty is the US version of the Jap Dragon subset. we dont get a booster box, its in random products and ETB, like Generations and Shining Legends. so yes, a pre-holiday set. (sept/oct) with Lost Thunder ending the year. I was just surprised we have no new products scheduled for Dec. atm.

on that note... the next set after that, in 2019... including Ultra Shiny and Dark Order would be a great time to bring back Neo's Light and Dark pokemon mechanic, lol. id like it more than the tagteams.

Last edited:
Lost Thunder is the USs next regular set, it comes out in Nov. Its made of the last Jap set, plus the farie subset. Dragon Majesty is the US version of the Jap Dragon subset. we dont get a booster box, its in random products and ETB, like Generations and Shining Legends. so yes, a pre-holiday set. (sept/oct) with Lost Thunder ending the year. I was just surprised we have no new products scheduled for Dec. atm.

on that note... the next set after that, in 2019... including Ultra Shiny and Dark Order would be a great time to bring back Neo's Light and Dark pokemon mechanic, lol. id like it more than the tagteams.
That's more exciting.

Back