Discussion Tag Team Gardevoir/Sylveon Unbroken Bonds Deck List?

HowlMonitor

Aspiring Trainer
If you all don't mind, I'd love to see your take on this deck and how you plan on using it. My little sister wants to build a deck around the Gardevoir/Sylveon Tag Team card. What is your opinion on it's consistency? Do you believe there is a way for this deck to beat the upcoming Reshiram/Charizard Tag Team deck? Please... enlighten me!

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
If you all don't mind, I'd love to see your take on this deck and how you plan on using it. My little sister wants to build a deck around the Gardevoir/Sylveon Tag Team card. What is your opinion on it's consistency? Do you believe there is a way for this deck to beat the upcoming Reshiram/Charizard Tag Team deck? Please... enlighten me!

Here's a good list that I've been using: https://www.pokebeach.com/2019/05/pink-is-the-new-black

The deck is very consistent between the 4 Green's Search and Gardeon's ability to accelerate energy. That said, the Reshizard matchup is terrible. Like with most decks, you're 2HKOing them while they one-shot you with a Choice Band (and set up faster than you with Welder.)

Is your sister building it on PTCGO or in real life?

iosman

Aspiring Trainer
Im in love with your content and also gain some knowledge from your blog . . .

Last edited: