'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
God, these are going to be EASILY searchable with those little pocket metal detectors, never mind the weight. This is idiotic.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Are they putting some special form of TCGO code card in the back to offset the weight of all these full arts? Otherwise it's gonna be really easy to weigh packs.

That card is gonna need to made out of a thin strip of stainless steel to offset the weight and metal detector search methods!

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
reminds me when MLP FiM CCG started doing All Foils packs :)

would be nice if English Pokemon TCG would do All foils packs :)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Definitely interesting. I mean, that's one way to make SR's more accessible... I feel like one per box would have been a lot better to offset the amount of SRs in the set so people who bought them could at least get some progress on them. But hey, must be fun opening up one of those. The only issue like people said is how weighable they are (unless they offset this somehow).

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
1 in 250 booster packs (0.4%)

10 packs per booster box

= 4% chance of getting a "god pack" in every 5500Y booster box.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Well the odds of us getting this in english form is slim to none if Hidden Fates is anything to go by.

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
I said this now before anyone says it.

If you'll think will these be in our Cosmic Eclipse, my answer is not all of them. Because my setlist has 236 non-SR cards not 250, as what the official site tells us. So maybe they'll be thrown in some promo boxes or they'll never be seen again.

Nah this is our holiday set for next year, like Ultra Shiny Gx/Hidden Fates is this years

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
There is none. We'll get the new regular cards in Cosmic Eclipse and the ultra rare reprints as promos, in next year's special expansion set if they do one, some other method, or not at all.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Tag All Stars is the 2019 special set like GX Ultra Shiny was 2018's, and because of the latter's delayed translation a quarter of Hidden Fates wasn't even rotation-legal when it debuted. Swish coming next year or not (especially now that they found a Japanese -> English rhythm that works for them, unlike the first year of SM releases where we were getting Japanese SM2a released in the English SM3 etc), they can and will do whatever they want. lol

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I adore these Ooyama art trainers. I REALLY hope we get some of them in english, the simplicity about them is super appealing.
Im sure we will maybe league promos? Although we've had alt art electropower already but would be a good bet rather than shoehorned into cosmic eclipse

Przemysław

Aspiring Trainer
Question - Wonder if rarities are messed up here? Why full arts and energies are Secret, while Rainbow are Hyper and Gold are only Ultra? Shouldn't it be the other way round? English cards would be normal (Gold-SR)?

N4T3D0G

Aspiring Trainer
I pulled the god pack on my very first pokemon pack for fun! I got no. 175, 188, 183, 197, 191, 180, 181, 176, 186, and 192.