'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I know many dont like it but at this stage of SM id just pay to win please just make a premium trainer and premium pokemon set with all the rest of full arts we are due outside of cosmic eclipse please.. will pay 100/150 no probs just let us be done and let's move on!!
They are making an effort to make cards cheep.
They've printed basically all the good tag teams in tins, have the ultra necrozma deck, heck they even printed lele as a promo when that was a $20 card!
I think this is absolutely great and definitely not pay-to-win.
They might even put that dede in a box!

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
Are they putting some special form of TCGO code card in the back to offset the weight of all these full arts? Otherwise it's gonna be really easy to weigh packs.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
e7zwJ9t.jpg

JL_muserwolves

Mercy!
Just because there's these packs in TAG All-Stars doesn't mean they'll make the jump to our Cosmic Eclipse set, seeing as it's two different companies that handle Japanese vs. Western distribution. It wouldn't surprise me if TPCi gave these a miss, especially since this is such a special set in Japan.

Ash1992

Pokémon TCG Collector
I hope we do get god packs in English its exciting!
Hopefully weighing/mapping will not be an issue though.

Cati

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, weighed packs would be quite an issue if the packs were literally easily weighable by hand, I mean... think about it.

UWU

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
This is very frustrating. Japanese people can now get 10 FAs in one pack, while in English I'll probably be struggling to get one out of thirty packs (and I know the pull rate is about 1 in 16.5 packs, but I have terrible luck)

Halcyonseer

Aspiring Trainer
I’m okay with out getting God Packs. I just hope TPCI includes more Steam Siege or Evolutions Packs in their products. I love them