'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

PurgeEmoji123

Aspiring Trainer
The Dedenne Artwork I like, but in my opinion evee doesn't fit if maybe Emolga, Plusle and Minun, Emoji, or Pachirisu were a gx or limited artwork that would be perfect.

Atrac059

Aspiring Trainer
Yah son! Print TF out of those Dedenne GX variants! Put em in blister packs, theme decks, whatever! $40 for a tech card is stupid. Get them prices down!

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
i don't care who you are, where you are, where you've been, what happened to you, what's been said to you, what you've seen and been taught, where you come from or who you know. That Alt Art for Darkeon is the best drawing ever and I mean it entirely when I say it should be hung up in a museum.
My immediate thoughts were
"I'm not looking forward to having to trade for this"

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I said this now before anyone says it.

If you'll think will these be in our Cosmic Eclipse, my answer is not all of them. Because my setlist has 236 non-SR cards not 250, as what the official site tells us. So maybe they'll be thrown in some promo boxes or they'll never be seen again.

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
That welder art is pretty cool. If it ever comes out in English doing 2 and 2 of each version of the full art on PTCGO could end up being aesthetically pleasing. Not like I even play welder decks though, but if I ever did I'd do that.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Are those secret rare Energy? Or reverse Holo?

That’s bad if that’s being asked. Apparently, I’m not the only one.