'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
i don't care who you are, where you are, where you've been, what happened to you, what's been said to you, what you've seen and been taught, where you come from or who you know. That Alt Art for Darkeon is the best drawing ever and I mean it entirely when I say it should be hung up in a museum.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
i don't care who you are, where you are, where you've been, what happened to you, what's been said to you, what you've seen and been taught, where you come from or who you know. That Alt Art for Darkeon is the best drawing ever and I mean it entirely when I say it should be hung up in a museum.
Have to agree on this. The art is magnificent.. The eevee on the other hand is terrible as

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so glad Japan is getting chunky Eevee too. The art is ironically amazing and makes me chuckle every time I look at it

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Wtf eevee? Thats one card that will never see light of day outside japan!

Dedenne is a cert for a gx box or product in the west

Cati

Aspiring Trainer
And that Eevee would pair nice with my collection, gotta get it for the memes.
UWU

EonStjan16

Aspiring Trainer

Don't you mean Eevee?

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
GIVE US THE SCAN OF ESPEOXYS ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY

sm12a-177x.jpg

Mudkip_Is_God

Aspiring Trainer
WOW. I think this set is very cool. (really loving that Umbreon+Darkrai secret rare art there.) Although there are a lot of reprints, I like this set very much.