• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

--T45's TradingThread-- Have Roseanne's and Arceus Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Swing - No thanks, a platinum ninetales is practically worthless to me since i have so many. And I wouldn't trade a rare candy for a regular old rare card.

kcv3 - I value a Roseanne's a bit higher than that, sorry. Is there anything else you were interested in?

Hey, I don't have any of your wants listed, but what RH cards do you need? I have a lot (not all listed) and I'm interested in your Cresselia lvl X. Thanks! :D

I have a rev holo manectric from Platinum AR (numbered 22/99) Would you be willing to trade 1 Poketurn for it? I will also have my trade list up this weekend for you to browse my other items. Thank you! by the way I realize I am new at trading and so therefore I don't mind trading first. ty.

Captain Mongoose - I didn't see anything on your list that I needed right now, sorry. at least for a Lv.X.

ChiaPet - I'm not really looking for RH Manectrics, I just want the normal ones.

Luxrage - Nope not really. Sorry

I have a Shadowless Ninetales, and I can get Blaine's Ninetales 1st ed., Light Ninetales 1st ed., and Ninetales (PK) RH. I'm interested in you Call Energy x2, Roseanne's x3, Poke Turn x4, and Rare Candy x1. Could we work something out?

Festizzio - Uh, not really?

p8ntchucker7 - I'm always interested in Ninetales, but i should warn you that I value them much less than most people since I have so many. Including the Shadowless Ninetales, I have 4 so I wouldn't trade too much for another one. Let me know if you're still interested and go ahead and make an offer if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back