• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

T-tar prime (BR's masters)

Byawpoonage

Aspiring Trainer
hey all i made a deck post about 3-4 weeks ago about a deck similar to this, well at least after i made the changes people suggested. made alot more changes and didnt want to revive a month old thread.

pokemon - 23

4-3-4 T-tar prime
3 uxie
1-0-1 exploud
1-1 manectric
4 spiritomb
1 unown Q

trainers/supporters/stadiums - 23
3 expert belt
2 interviewers questions
2 broken time-space
2 rare candy
3 warp point
1 switch
2 pokemon communication
1 luxury ball
2 PONT
2 bebe's search
2 pokemon collector
1 palmers contribution

energy - 14
4 DCE
4 Special dark energy
6 dark energy

strategy

start with spiritomb(hopefully) build up a quick tyranitar bring him out there and let him tank while u build up your other T-tars. u have 2 ways of attacking, u can either destroy your opponents pokemon with megaton tail/powerclaw, or if they are stalling u can darkness howl to deal steady damage to their bench pokemon. i added the manectric so i don't kill all my uxies when i howl, also the exploud was added because during my last battle road i had a really hard time with donphan and needed a counter for it. lemme know what you think

-2 interviewer's question
-1 switch
-2 dark energy
-1 Expert Belt
-1 Uxie

+1 BTS
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Pokemon Collector
+1 Rare Candy
+2 Professor Oak's New Theory
+1 Uxie X

your running 1-0-1 exploud and only 2 rare candies. 3 BTS for maximum consistency, same with 3 candy, and yes you have Spiritomb but once you get that T-Tar set up, rarely would your spiritomb be active, so ya, and you will rarely use 3 uxies on the field, 2 is an optimal number + the uxie X. having 3 bebe, 3 collector, 2 PONT is optimal because of the amount of vilegar this format

hmmm i dont feel i need the extra BTS just because how much energy T-tar takes to attack. and i dont own a uxie x i can see the point of the ponts and bebes. though i feel it may be risky to take out 2 energys and 2 cards to get energys. also the switch, is that also because of the high amount of viletomb?

yes, and if your gonna run 1 switch, why not just 4 warp points, they will serve more, not saying that it will do you any good if vileplume is on the field. and you have 4 dark basic, 4 special dark, so thats 8 total, thats more than enough to pick it up by drawing it with uxie and such after thinning out your deck with collector, bebe's and such.

Back