• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

T-Tar (Masters, States)

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
Pokemon:
4-3-3 Tyranitar (Prime)
1-1 Umbreon
1-0-1 Ampharos (Damage Bind)
2 Uxie
1 Mesprit
3 Sableye
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:
3 Bebe's Search
4 Poke Drawer
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Broken Time Space
2 Judge
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Expert Belt
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:
2 Double Colorless Energy{C}{C}
2 Rescue Energy{C}
4 Special Darkness Energy{D}
4 Basic Dark Energy{D}

So that's the list. The strategy is to get T-Tar up early and spread damage. Since I'll be spreading, I can lock powers with Amphy from Platinum if need be. Mesprit is to lock my opponent from Uxie's Setup, Luxray GL LvX's Bright Look, Garchomp C LvX's Healing Breath, etc. The rainbow energy is there in case I need to use Amphy's attack for some odd reason. And Umbreon is a nice stall against most decks, but it also helps against my auto-loss, which is Donphan.

Let me know what you think, and any suggestions are appreciated!:D

Here are some suggestions:

-1 Mesprit
-1 Rainbow Energy
-1 Judge

+1 T-Tar Prime/SF
+1 Azelf
+1 Luxury Ball

To start off, Mesprit is good once or twice, not 3 or more. Azelf will help to search prizes and give you less of a shock when you go to search your deck and see that your Uxies or Amphy is prized. Luxury Ball is needed in almost every deck, and T-tar will boost consistency. Rainbow Energy just isn't useful in this deck, and 2 Judge is enough.

I also see you lack a starter. May I suggest you find room in your deck to fit 3/4 Sableye SF?

Hope I helped. :)

Thank you, I will take that into consideration. I like your changes, however, I will not go under 3 judges.

And, I thought about a starter in here... What would you suggest taking out for 3 Sableye?

I'd take out a bebe for that 4th rare candy. Personally i feel you should only run 4 of something only if it is essential to the deck( for example 4 cyruses is important to any sp deck) and rare candies, i feel, are essential since you're running a 1-0-1 line and a stage 2 line. One mesprit for a Azelf because again your running a 1-0-1 line and a 1-1.

/hope i helped :)

Ok, so with everything that you guys said in mind, I made these changes:

-1 DCE
-1 Rescue
-1 BTS
-1 Judge (I know I said I won't go under 3, but since I'm adding Sableye and can search for them with him, I figured it wasn't an issue.)
-1 Rainbow Energy
-1 Mesprit
-1 Bebe's Search

+3 Sableye
+1 Unown Q (To get Sableye back)
+1 Luxury Ball
+1 Basic Dark Energy (I'm pretty energy starved, plus, if I didn't add this, I'd be taking out three energy.)
+1 Rare Candy

I'll go ahead and update the first post, thanks! :D

Honestly, from past experience i think Spiritomb > Sableye. Since T-Tar is kinda slow Spiritomb buys it time against SPs and sets up better.

I'd say:
-1 Mesprit ( i really dont see the need to power bind them, you have ampharos)
-3 Sableyes

+ 4 Spiritomb

I tried Spirtomb before, and upon testing, I like Sableye better.

And yes, Mesprit is VERY needed. I would be of the same opinion as you, normally, but I really like a Mesprit in here.

Thank you, though!:D

Back