Discussion "Fusion Strike" Partial Set List

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Also the release English scans of the cards meaning no need muck around this forum and we can look forward to Brilliant Stars

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Latios was a holo in Fusion Arts but is only a rare in Fusion Strike. Does that happen alot? I know it used to but not so sure about the modern era.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Latios was a holo in Fusion Arts but is only a rare in Fusion Strike. Does that happen alot? I know it used to but not so sure about the modern era.
This is actually a first for Pokémon as they have NEVER turned a Rare Holo into a Rare.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting - wonder why they chose to do it. Not like it makes a difference, since both rare and holo sit in the same slot.

I had thought that they gave Latias the pre-release because Latios was already a holo, but now that Latios isn't, the imbalance exists again.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
This is actually a first for Pokémon as they have NEVER turned a Rare Holo into a Rare.
That's not exactly true. They did it back when we still had theme decks, where the holo cards from the Japanese would be regular rares here (see Charizard from Vivid Voltage, or many of the late XY theme decks with Lugia, Volcanion, Hoopa etc)