TCG Fakes Sword & Shield: Here Comes Venus!

KnightofDust

your future past waits
HCV_logo.png
10 years after having her career ruined by a pair of youngsters, the ex-Cipher admin Venus is enjoying her vacation in Alola. Little did she know that Ultra Space activity is at an all-time high, and after reuniting with her nemesis Rui who accidently went through an Ultra wormhole, the unwilling duo decided to investigate further into the phenomena...
HCV2.png

Set icon
It has been almost 3 years since my last set. Since then, we actually got a gen 4 remake, Pokemon Legends, and a whole new generation. While I do procrastinate a lot, I have been planning and making this set for the past year. This set is suppose to work with PMJ's Cheerfulity set so please go and have a look at it first.

- Blanks and foils by @aschefield101, @PMJ, @Kaleidophoenix, RuneScript, and picky-BA on Discord
- FA textures and Pokemon Fake font by @CardPone
- Amazing Rare PSD reference by @Nemes
PinkGermy (1, 71)
patricia744 (2)
hiko-kujaku (3)
0FrazilMyDrasilEX (4)
@steffenka (5, 30, 32, 61, 91, 97)
mudkip-chan (6)
MiraculousLazuli (7)
Fujibuki (8, 23, 25)
@Nyan (9, 35, 55)
ishmam (10, 11, 22)
LemonRabbit (NSFW) (12)
YukiraNine (13)
TripleStabber (14)
Luna Mokamoka (15, 34)
Gooompy (16)
Amereke (account deleted) (17)
Flavia-Elric (18)
PauRiva / Pauline Riva (19)
Pixelmaster999 (20)
All0412 (21)
Crystalitar (24)
Katsu (26, 27, 65, 70)
SpaceLizart (28)
treespeakart (29)
Gyotaro Shinkai (31)
tatanRG (33)
angiethecat2 (36)
AzureBladeXIII (37)
EvilApple513 (38)
Autobot Tesla (39, 43)
OnixTymime (40)
Imtheivan23 / Diego Brando (41, 66, 76)
CallMeMaku (42)
banndoro (44)
XDeadDragonX98 (45)
TrezhurIsland / Travis Oram (46)
ClockworkShrew (47)
falke2009 (48)
salanchu (49)
DhawyT (50)
RJgamesandcrafts (51)
IntrovertNacho (52)
EdoNovaIllustrator (53)
Midna01 (54)
mi-spark (56)
IDA (57)
BlackCatJax (58)
Wataameya (59, 62)
Fusenryo (60)
Gara (63)
Sa-Dui (64)
Yanagi (67)
j7663701 (68)
@bbninjas (69)
pokeno255 (72)
Chris Moschler (73)
Stonk6a (74)
blacknirrow (75)
aquabluu (77)
Nyota (78)
FedoraEmperor / zoxo_ on Discord (79, 80, 82, 83, 85)
Kurumiya (81)
Nailum (84)
Cohak Ame (86)
Rone (account deleted) (87)
Kuroki Shigewo (88)
Thomas!? (89)
fjsmu (90)
Elver Lee (92)
Lopuii (94)
nullma (98)
@Jabberwock (99)
Taiyo Sketches (100)

As usual, I want as much feedback as possible, so please comment on what works and what doesn't. Thanks✌️

Last edited:
All of them are brilliant. Regarding Chesnaught though, you have it's weakness as Grass Fire, instead of the correct Fire Psychic.

Amazing set!!! I haven't looked at all the cards yet but so far:

1) Every Ultra Beast must somehow interact with Prize cards. It's a UB thing.

2) Why did you "sign" Deep Colosseum?

3) How do you create dual types in the software?

Amazing set!!! I haven't looked at all the cards yet but so far:

1) Every Ultra Beast must somehow interact with Prize cards. It's a UB thing.

2) Why did you "sign" Deep Colosseum?

3) How do you create dual types in the software?
1) Didn't want to pidgeon hole myself into making them all do one specific thing. That restricts creativity and is really boring so I opted not to do that.

2) You're right, it shouldn't be signed. The one I was thinking of was Under Colosseum. I also made the edit to sign The Under Subway as well since Venus used it to transport Shadow Pokemon to The Under. (Not that a card being signed changes anything gameplay-wise, it's just an aesthetic choice.)

3) RuneScript made a dual type PSD template a while back and posted it on the Discord! I just used that and modified it a little to include Dragon types.

1) Didn't want to pidgeon hole myself into making them all do one specific thing. That restricts creativity and is really boring so I opted not to do that.

2) You're right, it shouldn't be signed. The one I was thinking of was Under Colosseum. I also made the edit to sign The Under Subway as well since Venus used it to transport Shadow Pokemon to The Under. (Not that a card being signed changes anything gameplay-wise, it's just an aesthetic choice.)

3) RuneScript made a dual type PSD template a while back and posted it on the Discord! I just used that and modified it a little to include Dragon types.
1) Kinda disagree. Being able to use Prize cards opens up more creativity. For example, in my entry for Fakers Marathon, all of the Ultra Beast use Prize cards in different ways. You can check out the set here. But I understand your point of not wanting to be stuck using only Prizes.

2) Really awesome that you made a set based on Pokémon Colosseum. Reminds me that I still need to finish that game, but I don't have a working TV right now XD (at least I already finished Gale of Darkness long ago)

3) Fantastic templates! I might use it if I ever do image fakes. Or maybe I can collab with someone. Like if I send them text and a picture, they can turn it into image fakes.

Back