General [Survey] Fan favourite- Most Beautiful Pokemon

Animegamergirl

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, guys
So yesterday I posted a survey about which pokemon fans think is the most beautiful. I'll provide another link to the survey at the bottom of the post.
Today, im going to post a few things I have found on since I posted the original post. I would like to thank the 92 people who have voted so far, you've been amazing and thank you for your time.
One of the first things I'd like to mention is that there is a front runner with a very decent margin over the rest. I'm not going to say which pokemon it is but it may surprise you if this pokemon wins.
There have been so many different pokemon entered with Unova having 12 pokemon entered in so far, closely followed by Aloha at 10 pokemon. While Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh an d Kalos only have 5 pokemon each.
A lot of pokemon I've seen on the list, I was expecting, especially Trubbish and Garbodor though I wasn't expecting them to be quite as high as they are. A lot of pokemon I expected to be voted for have not, even though there is plenty of time for them to be voted for.
Very few legendries have been voted for with only 2 on the list so far, kind of surprising since some legendary pokemon have this very elegant theme to them. Also there have been no Pseudo - legendary voted for as well
A lot of you have been quite specific when it comes them being shiny or mega, these will be tallied with every other vote for that Pokémon. Alolan forms however I will be treating as a different pokemon.

I want as many people as possible to vote, deadline is Saturday 17th

Link to the survey ---> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2mygRG8RVknTGnEwcIcJnNdkOPHQ9lHfihbOpv3RAvAnAsQ/viewform

Back